Constitutional Emergency

08 May 2015

Is The USA Toast?

"Are we truly watching a perfect storm of tyrannical darkness conquer the United States?  Have we finally been defeated by the ever-patient, ever evil, embedded communist, who've had their wicked designs on our nation for at least a hundred years?  Is our culture so rotten to the core that it can never return to virtue and right?  Are America's younger generations lost to Godless, communists indoctrination and ideology, which includes radical environmental lunacy and the eager embrace of militant homosexualism, and the destruction of marriage and family?  Is there no way to purge the systemic immorality and corruption that infects all our major institutions, our federal, state and local governments, our schools, the media and entertainment industries and corporations?  Is it even possible for this wayward nation to return to the founding principles and limitations on the central government outlined in the Constitution? ...

We have enemies of the United States inhabiting the Executive branch of the Federal government, and many enemies/minions in place throughout the Legislative and Judicial branches, as well as the federal bureaucracies and the military.  These people have orchestrated a near perfect storm of freedom-robbing evil against our nation.  While it not begin with Barack Obama (or whatever his name is), it has certainly kicked into warp speed under his dictatorship. ...

These communists (for that's what they are) in the Obama administration and Congress have managed to neuter any political opposition.  Whether the Republicans are in fear for their lives or the lives of their families, are being blackmailed for wrongdoing or are wickedly in agreement with the goals of the Obama administration, the result is the same: the agenda of the Obama Crime Syndicate is not being stopped, or even slowed down in anyway.  Christian conservatives and other patriots have watched in helpless horror and outrage as the Republicans have surrendered their lawful power to this Godless, America-hating, lying reprobate in the White House. ...

Regardless, those of us who are Christians - who know that the only way to salvation, to the one true God, is through His Son Jesus - have all the hope in the world, and everything for which to be thankful." ...

http://barbwire.com/2015/05/08/0900-is-the-united-states-of-america... 

"America" - The Movie: DVD Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLJ_C0r08MM 

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Larry, I don't believe anyone here is unaware that big money runs politics and indeed the Nation itself. Even if most of the nation takes to the streets we will still be outdone. Remember, they not only have our military at their disposal but the United Nations and foriegn military to help. They will simply cut of all avenues to
Obtain food, water, medical supplies, ammunition, all utilities and prevent and control all
Movement and gasoline. They have unlimited resources we do not. Even if you get a portion of people to agree with you the powers that be will not listen to us. They have a plan and it is becoming evident that they plan to take over America by force destroying the constitution and all who stand in their way. We have run out of time.

Did not our founding fathers  take on the most powerful nation on earth at the time of our start. How did that turn out? I wonder were we would be now if they thought as you do now?

I do not plan on making this a heated argument, but it is something to think about.  

Larry... All I've done is think about it since Vietnam... I'm a warrior... I know how to assess my enemies strengths and weaknesses as well as my own. I'm locked and loaded, ready to defend me and mine. If your honest and can assess the situation we face, I think you know how this will end. I'm the only one who will be defending my Homefront, so I have a good idea how it will end for me, it will end with me holding my Remington 700 sniper rifle in my hands. Here's to freedom... I know it's not free... And I think I'm going to have to pay up in the near future. SEMPER FI...

Brother Marine,

I have walked in the same boots, I too am a warrior. 2nd and 1st recon, I will not give up any more of my rights and freedom. Yes I do know how it will end but I'm willing to give them one more chance to make things right.  Michael, I'm willing to give them 9 to 12 months with a little civil disobedience then we rise up if they do not comply. Then I become the resistance.

As I said before I do not plan on making this a heated argument. I do not back down from a fight. I'm fighting for your family, my family, and everyone else family.  

SEMPER FI Brother.

SEMPER Fi Larry I served with 3d Recon Bn., 3d Marine Div. Obama keeps it up he will see the "Devil Dogs" of war rise up, and we will bite him in his ASS!!

Sir u have the right idea NO i do not think the US is toast; i have little so giving it up won't matter.    WE THE PEOPLE; very strong words if we do what we need to.  Our founders are rolling in their graves knowing many do not even know VE day just came and who we fought in WW2 that is just sickening.  Memorial Day is coming and many see it as a parade;   I speak to many who do see what is happening.   

Just give me the date i will be there w/u.    

Larry D. McParland:

Currently I'm restricted to doing too much of anything because of a back injury - but I will do whatever I can in defense of our nation and to restore American Freedom. 

Larry, I so pledge. So help me God.

This is our Plan of Action, Rules Of Engagement, or Our Line in the Sand.

The movement is grassroots and will require the use of Keyboard Commandos, activist /protesters, and The "good old" American Patriot Militia. We will protest and give our demands/grievances in every county/parish, village, town, city, and State Capital across this country. We will send a message to our politicians all across this great land of ours that "We The People ..." will not take this crap no longer.

As I have stated before we are in a cold war standoff with our government and it is time to stand up. It is time to let them know that we will not take their crap or there unlawful laws. It is time to "draw the line in the sand."

We have elections coming up again soon, we need to put the right person into office. One that will defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. No more corporate paid for politician, no more you owe us a favor politician. We need good old citizen representation, no more career politicians. We are the only ones that can do that.

I express We the People call a General Strike, one involving the following measures and demands:

1. Tax revolt: refuse to pay income taxes until such time as the following steps are taken to correct the course of this great nation. (We the People will defund them)
  2. Form activist /protester groups, march and demand our demands are meet.
  3. Form "good old" American Patriot Militia Groups, train and be ready when called upon. March with the protesters, be there security.
  4. Keyboard Commandos write and send letters non-stop. Do not let up.

As a friend of mine said,” It’s time for We The People to step up and take command, It’s time to take back our rights that we so freely gave up”

List of Demands/Grievances

I say to them right now, there is not a Liberal America and a Conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America - there's the United States of America.

1. Affirm the original intent of the Constitution: insist the federal government get back in line with the original definitions of federal authority and abide the limitations placed on the central government as defined. Return to the original method of selection Senators- Article I, section 3: "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote."

2. Secure the border

3. Enforce current immigration laws to the fullest; reform the system without granting amnestyImmediately deport all illegal alien individuals who have a criminal record of any kind.

4. Repeal The Affordable Health Care Act (ObamaCare) Come up with a plan that will work and everyone can afford

5. The current federal income tax system is clearly broken -- unfair, overly complex, and almost impossible for most Americans to understand. But there is a reasonable, nonpartisan alternative that is both fair and easy to understand. A system that allows you to keep your whole paycheck and only pay taxes on what you spend.

6. Cut federal spending 20% across the board immediately, and then prioritize spending according to national polls-which will most likely demand inclusion of healthcare for Veterans. Top priorities for most Americans today include jobs, the economy, corrupt politicians, education, government spending, debt, and taxes.

7. Push all authority with regard to abortion and same sex marriage down to the state level, insisting the judiciary stop trying to legislate and allowing the will of the people to prevail as expressed in elections on propositions placed on the ballot by the people. Only states can decide on the matter of public funding of abortion.

9. Term limits in Congress: six terms maximum for Representatives, two terms maximum for Senators.

10. Pass a law that requires an audit of the Federal Reserve System. Then do away with it.

11. Pass a law that requires all government officials to abide by any law they pass.

12. Abolish the IRS. Reform DOJ. Suspend all pending gun control legislation.

13. Each state will have the right to enact and enforce voter identification rules and regulations.

14. Pull out of The United Nations and defund them and have them leave New York City.

15. Defund any and all nations that have terrorist organizations that are a threat to The United States of America.

16. Defund any country that is not 100% with The United States of America

If the demands are not meet in a timely fashion, 9 to 12 months from now we will cross the line and become even more demanding with the militia leading the way. We have just returned the RSVP to their revolution.

Larry D. McParland,

I can most certainly be a Keyboard Commando until my back injury heals.  Is there a website for this grassroots initiative?  Actually there should be a separate website site for each of the Engagements - there would be more opportunities to out-flank the opposition forces.

We should evict the United Nations and send them to Gitmo, as a start.  The UN is fueling all of the anti-American influences and activity within our governments. 

Morning Star,

I can have a website up for this in about a week. I will keep all of you informed on this. What would all of you like to call this. I'm very open to ideas on this matter. I for one I'm very tired of the same thing over and over.

This will take real brave and honest folks, For I Pledge My Life, My Wealth, and My Honor to fight this battle till we win. My God look over Us, We The People...

Larry D. McParland:

Excellent!

I have become so darned weary of of the same old things.  It's gotten to the point where I don't want to watch the news or read my emails - especially listening to the casts of characters running for the 2016 election.  I'm just plain disgusted with the way things have become in America. 

Not sure what to call your website - what is the overall mission plan?  You can most certainly count me in to help. 

There has to be a way to restore the Constitution and our Freedoms. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service