Constitutional Emergency

I've have read, "Our agenda begins:  God, Family, Constitution, Country."    Many if not MOST of the post that I read from the leadership stress the need to "come together under God", or "This country was founded as a Christian nation".   So my question is this: Are patriotic, Constitution loving, Atheists such as myself, or persons of some other faith than Christianity welcomed or even wanted in OAS?  I mean, if the plan is to turn OUR Constitutional Republic into a theocracy, than obviously, were not wanted.  On the other hand, if the plan is to TRULY restore our Republic to it's Constitution, then I believe that all persons MUST be afforded the respect and protection implied by the religious freedom clause of the First Amendment.   The USA has never been a "Christian Nation". That would make us a ChristianTHEOCRACY, much as Saudi Arabia is a Muslim theocracy.  Arguments CAN be made that the USofA was created ON "Judeo-Christian" principals, but that in itself does not make us a "Christian nation".    The crux of my concern is thus; Exclude non-Christians at the movement's peril.   This warning should not be needed, it should be self evident, but alas it does not seem to obvious to many. 

Views: 589

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, George: It is just THAT task that is stirring the pot. Who are we here to listen to...uplifting, hopeful, surety, obedience, courage, faithful, loving PRAYERS for all to feast on until we are filled. Our King is allowing/bringing ungodly folks to see and hear HIM thru us. When we pray, that relationship with The One True God is powerful. His Words are Truth and Light.Salvation is His

Plan.

Lord: You alone love each and every one YOU alone created. You discipline each, direct the paths of the righteous as we do, have done and will do for all of our parental days. Your Days as Our Father will never end and You alone will fill our coffers with Life Eternal.

You have, Oh Lord, our full thanksgiving for giving us so many years in our beloved Nation.We bow our knee to You alone as the true Founder and Keeper.  As that Disciplinarian, we are seeing our lives growing in His Grace,  under His Loving, Watchful Eyes that never sleep. Take us on, Lord God, making us ready for all You Will until the End of the Days. Even songs of praise do not do You Justice, Our Lord, yet we will sing unto You until we have no further voice. In The Name Above ALL Names, Jesus Christ Crucified. AMEN

Ditto.  I am a dedicated patriot and will defend your christian foundation unto death, as long as my Buddhist traditions and practices are given due respect. This is about saving our children, about people, not a religion!

OK Folks, I would say this conversation has pretty much run its course. It's becoming a distraction and we are loosing our focus on the Mission. Operation American Spring is about cleaning out that Washington mess of corruption. What we want to do is to restore our Government to a Constitutionally Free Republic. And a Government that lives within the limitations of that Constitution.

So with that said, I will now close this discussion and return to planning the Mission. Thanks for participating.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service