Constitutional Emergency

It's Arrogant Amnesty for illegal invaders - no matter what new name they call it and try to get us calling it...................................

Notice every "bipartisan" committee always has leftist John McCain and other leftist in the R party? AND Notice the $5600. dollar tag that was put on arresting and removing illegal invaders ....... and that price tag is what they used to justify amnesty? I did Notice they didn't say anything about that high price tag because of their failure and over regulations!!! Once again, Gov. creates a problem, doesn't acknowledge it and makes more regulation that we get to pay for! And what sucks the most is..............WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many jihadi cells do you think are gonna run forward and meet all regulations the criminals in DC just put out so they can say they are citizens of the US? Remember the blood lusters don't have allegiance to any country but only to death, destruction, satan and their dicks! You got it, none of them will and neither will any of the drug cartels and I'm betting not many illegal invaders will!

And no Schumer and McCain, the public is not softening....the public is desensitized to it!

DO NOT POST PETITIONS OR RALLIES FOR AN ACTION TO STOP THIS!!!!!!! NEITHER WORK AND ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!

AND DO NOT DARE FORGET THE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN THE LAST ELECTION - DON'T PUSH ELECTIONEERING HERE!!! ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH - DON'T BE LIKE THE CRIMINALS IN DC AND IGNORE FACTS!

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It amazes me that Arizona doesn't lynch McCain.....he stands up there and admits Arizona is the sieve and then talks about another law on border security? He should be screaming enforce existing laws on the book regarding border security.........  Arizona and Texas should be blasting McCain and Flake for betrayal of their own State, Arizona.   

Texas and Arizona should rise up in mass and demand that existing border security laws be enforced before any talk whatsoever about "illegals" already in the U.S. 

This effort by the so-called gang of eight, is a ruse to get illegals on the voting rolls...the real agenda and McCain and Flake are falling for it.

Yep!

I totally concur, Harry....great points....well spoken.  So...how shall we deal with this one....they are getting more bold by the day and until someone steps up to stop them, this is the direction they lead the sheeple into the killing fields.  What can we all do to stop them?  Short of the military taking congress and the white house, there appears to be little else that can work.  The judges are the lackeys of the administration, the press panders to the "Annointed One" and the sheeple keep their noses to the ground, desperately seeking enough sustenance to feed their children and elderly parents.

We have become slaves to this corrupt regime and the noose is now tightening around the necks of those who oppose them.  I've had it with hand-wringing. I'm trying to think of something that could work.....there appear to be fewer and fewer alternatives available.

we are no longer a nation of laws. i trust rubio as far as i can throw my truck.

All this is, is more smoke and mirrors for amnesty and free citizenship.  I know a seminary professor who came here legally and has spent thousands of dollars and still is not a US citizen and these a*****e criminals have it handed to them.  What a bunch of crap.

What can we do?  It makes me sick and mad as hell that all of our veterans do not get the respect and care that these illegal alien invaders do!

Our sole purpose should be to physically organize and pick the target, isolate and destroy. Remember billy boy ayers and what he got away with. We can all claim amnesty.

Time for stealth guerilla action!

It may be time for action but no one wants to act.  I have posted an offer to host a face to face meeting in May in order to discuss the situation and come up with a plan of action rather than just pounding on a keyboard.  Thus far the number of people who have said they will attend I can count on one hand.  I realize May is 4 months away but you can't organize something such as this at the last minute.  So from now on I don't want to hear any of this garbage that we have to act.  You cannot, as a group, act if no one is willing to participate.  Please don't take this personally Betz.  My comments are directed at everyone who is a member of PFA.  Either put your money where your mouth is or shut up.  Pounding a keyboard, emails, snail mail, and phone calls to members of congress will accomplish squat.  Elsewhere on PFA someone made a proposal to pick a day and tie up all of the bypasses and beltways in DC as a form of civil disobedience I think it's a great idea.  Any guesses as to how many people will commit to participating?  I figure chances of it happening are slim and none.

We'll never have an honest election again in this country.  FRAUD is the words that explain Obama's elections.  They can't win legally, or honestly, they are cheats.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service