Notice every "bipartisan" committee always has leftist John McCain and other leftist in the R party? AND Notice the $5600. dollar tag that was put on arresting and removing illegal invaders ....... and that price tag is what they used to justify amnesty? I did Notice they didn't say anything about that high price tag because of their failure and over regulations!!! Once again, Gov. creates a problem, doesn't acknowledge it and makes more regulation that we get to pay for! And what sucks the most is..............WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many jihadi cells do you think are gonna run forward and meet all regulations the criminals in DC just put out so they can say they are citizens of the US? Remember the blood lusters don't have allegiance to any country but only to death, destruction, satan and their dicks! You got it, none of them will and neither will any of the drug cartels and I'm betting not many illegal invaders will!

And no Schumer and McCain, the public is not softening....the public is desensitized to it!

DO NOT POST PETITIONS OR RALLIES FOR AN ACTION TO STOP THIS!!!!!!! NEITHER WORK AND ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!

AND DO NOT DARE FORGET THE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN THE LAST ELECTION - DON'T PUSH ELECTIONEERING HERE!!! ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH - DON'T BE LIKE THE CRIMINALS IN DC AND IGNORE FACTS!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are going to dump 11 Million onto Medicare/Medicaid, welfare, in state tution, food stamps you name it, the sole PURPOSE of this is to BUY VOTES...

• AND JOHN MCCAIN SAID IN SUCH WORDS, REPS LOST THE ELECTION BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE MEXICANS VOTE?   SO ILLEGAL VOTERS, AND YES THE ILLEGALS DID VOTE....WE DO NEED A VOTING MACHINE THAT ONLY VOTES REPS?  A LOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT GET A LEGAL VOTE..ANDJOHN MCCAIN KNOWS THAT.

• You're right.  Obama, the communist party want the votes of dependent people.

Our government does not work for us.   They have not tried to stop the invasion of foreigners.

We live in a communist nation now.  We must stop this ugliness.

And by the way, there are at least 40 million illegals in this country.  I found this out about 5 years ago, at a meeting at a Unitarian church, by someone from the ACLU, and pro illegal group.  I wanted to see what the traitors were doing.

• Do not vote for re-election of any Congressman or woman and/or senator who votes for this. We can not afford to give amnesty. There are no jobs in America.

• OUT...OUT...OUT!!!  And yes...I am shouting!

They all gotta go. Now.  Period.

And at this point, I don't care how it happens.  I'm done

Think about that.

• I came to the United States in 1963 as a legal person and became a citizen 5 years later.  I think this business of giving illegals a free pass is absolutely insane.  I have vowed never to vote for those who want this to pass,  and will do everything in my power to find good candidates for the next election.  

• I can see how insane you think this stupid idea is because you went the legal route. Even the rest of America thinks this is a stupid idea, and we think this because it is giving someone an award for breaking our Laws. All sane-thinking people understand this. Now to convince the dirt-bags in DC. I'm not holding my breath.

• how about Americans that can't get insurance, and THESE people are going to get it for free....what the h--l is obama thinking.....oh, he's not because he doesn't care.....

• John:  I agree with you and commend you on jumping through the hoops to "come here legally".  As far as McCain goes I have difficulty even considering his military service given the screwed up record and damage he's done to our Constitution as a result of the record he's made for himself since that "service".  A bunch of us have been in the service, but that's no free pass to speak out of both sides of your mouth when elected to represent we Citizens and uphold our Constitution.  This guy has taken the oath to do just that more than once and he still doesn't honor it as is demonstrated by the fact that he and his cronies have done not one damned thing to get Obama out of the White House even though he's not qualified to be there as he's not a "natural born Citizen", a straight forward requirement under Article II of our Constitution.  McCain isn't the only one, "going along with the crowd", in Congress, but he's shown that he fits right in with that bunch of self aggrandizing politicians.  His military service doesn't impress me one bit.    In fact his record in Congress leads me to believe that if he flew as well as he legislates it's no wonder he got shot down! 

•  

His military service is that of a TRAITOR, pure and simple!  He sold us out as a POW, I can not believe the other BRAVE MEN, who had to serve as POWS, did not kill him and Kerry!  I am sorry, but I would spit in both of their faces, along with that pack of  Traitors we now have, in our  White House!  They are a slap in the face, to all of our REAL men and Heroes who have fought and died for our Freedom!  To those men, we will never live long enough to praise and love, them !!!   Sorry guys, but I have strong feelings when it comes to those Vipers in our country who are determined to destroy us!

This reply was deleted.