Constitutional Emergency

Received via email from Neil Turner.................

Citizens for the Constitution;
15 January 2015

Just as two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time, two Supreme Laws cannot occupy the same country at the same time. The Constitution is America’s SUPREME LAW, and Sharia is Islam’s SUPREME LAW. The two cannot CO-EXIST in the same Land:

Writer Sher Zeive explains it all in the article below. Here are a few excerpts from it that should disturb us all:

• Since its inception–when Muhammad chose the pagan god Ba’al as the god-leader of his new system and named it/him Allah, Islam has been a system of violence and almost unspeakable acts committed against non-believers …
  • Islam means Submission. It has never meant peace.
  • Islam is the most violent and perverse world system on the planet. Adherents are taught by the Qur’an in Surah 9:5 to “kill the unbelievers where you find them” and this same book is filled with passages commanding Muslims to kill Jews and Christians by beheading them – Quran 47:4, 8:12 “Smite ye above their necks” with a knife or sword. Obama is helping it to spread them throughout America.
  • In 2013 alone, Obama had over 300,000 Muslims imported, and in 2014 he imported at least 70,000 more…calling them “refugees.
  • The only time Islam and its Muslim adherents are non-violent is when there aren’t enough of them in an area to overwhelm and overcome the indigenous populations.
  • ·         Dearborn, MI, No-Go Zone: Where Islam Rules and Christians Are Stoned: http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/dearborn-no-go-zone-where-is...

We ignore this at our own peril.

In Liberty and In Truth.

Neil B. Turner
Citizens for the Constitution

It’s Not a Corrupted Version…it IS Islam!

Posted By Sharon Rondeau On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at www.thepo...

“A MALICIOUS AND EVIL ENEMY”  by Sher Zeive, ©2015

Is Obama supporting the Islamic takeover of the United States?

(Jan. 15, 2015) — How many times have we heard some politically-correct (aka politically corrupt) “journalist” from any and all of our Obama Media tell us that the “extremist” attacks are due to a “corrupted” or “perverted” form of Islam? I heard it for the umpteenth time yesterday on Fox News and decided to address this, at best, continuing misconception on the speakers’ parts or, at worst, the outright lies about Islam which are meant to deceive. Does anyone on any of the media bother to even somewhat educate themselves on this serious subject that brings with it an increasingly brutal set of actions? It doesn’t seem so. All too many of our current set of media journalists are sorely lacking in the ability to even look up sources before opening their mouths and speaking inane tripe.

The version of Islam practiced by the malevolent Jihadis IS Islam. However, if one follows its prophet Muhammad‘s instructions, it can only begin its violent and barbaric government and life system…with a “religion” added to keep its adherents faithful…after its numbers are large enough. Until then, they must offer the pretense of being “peaceful” and “good neighbors.” Islam means Submission. It has never meant peace.

Islam is the most violent and perverse world system on the planet. Adherents are taught by the Qur’an in Surah 9:5 to “kill the unbelievers where you find them” and this same book is filled with passages commanding Muslims to kill Jews and Christians by beheading them – Quran 47:4, 8:12 “Smite ye above their necks” with a knife or sword. Obama is helping it to spread them throughout America.

Since its inception–when Muhammad chose the pagan god Ba’al as the god-leader of his new system and named it/him Allah, Islam has been a system of violence and almost unspeakable acts committed against non-believers…or Muslims who don’t practice its ways as the Imams of an area believe they should. Remember that the only time Islam and its Muslim adherents are non-violent is when there aren’t enough of them in an area to overwhelm and overcome the indigenous populations. But, when their populations grows to a certain level, the true barbarism of these people begins to immediately rear its head. We’re seeing it now in large portions of Dearborn, Michigan where Muslims have taken over and will not allow those of another faith to enter their community, let alone live there. When Muslims come into an area–and the Obama syndicate is working 24/7 to bring in enough of them to the USA so that they can and will help him overthrow it–they follow Muhammad’s actions to usurp it and begin their own communities segregated from the rest of the people. They then spread and take over more and more land, forcing out the current residents with acts of violence.

In 2013 alone, Obama had over 300,000 Muslims imported, and in 2014 he imported at least 70,000 more…calling them “refugees”. This is what has happened to Dearborn, which is–for all intents and purposes–no longer part of the State of Michigan and certainly not the USA. Police will not protect non-Muslims in this area. There is a list of cities Islamists/Muslims have compiled (see video link below and start at the 7 minute mark) of the major cities they plan to take over first. Thus far, there are 30 of them. When Muslims take over an area it is removed from the country and becomes pat of Islam. Bumper stickers on fences and signs warn those tempted to enter this portion of the country that it is a “Shariah Controlled Zone” and “Islamic Rule [is] Enforced.” Non-Muslims had best not enter or they will be stoned…and soon, I suspect, likely worse.

I believe that we have now entered into one of the final phases of this world’s history and that Islam is the Beast. Submission to it is far worse that dying by fighting against it. In the USA, truth is now being touted as “whatever Obama says it is from one day to the next depending on his mood.” We are now fighting for our lives and souls against as malicious and evil an enemy as ever walked the Earth. It’s time we started telling the real truth about it or we will be complicit in its spread. And, like locusts, Islam does devour and destroy everything it touches.

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”–Rev 13: 4

“And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbor: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honorable“–.Isaiah 3:5

Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA?:
http://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/

Dearborn, MI, No-Go Zone: Where Islam Rules and Christians Are Stoned: http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/dearborn-no-go-zone-where-is...

Muslim No-Go Zones in the USA : http://rightwingnews.com/terrorism/muslim-no-go-zones-usa/

URGENT WARNING MUSLIMS NO GO ZONES IN AMERICA 2014 (starts at 7 minutes in): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_1AJs289g

Obama to Bring 70,000 Refugees [Muslims] to America in 2014: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obama-to-bring-70000-r...

© 2015, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.
www.thepostemail.com/2015/01/15/its-not-a-corrupted-versionit-is-is...

Views: 1379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, are you addressing my question to Judy Green about what she is referring to that Ben Carson is for amnesty?

LOL...yes. I was trying to explain it to her and include you too. I didn't want to leave you out of the discussion, but my "finesse" via posting lacks some sophistication :o). I hope you forgive me :o). Glad to converse. I feel Ben is amazing, and from the feedback I've read on the net...he speaks for most of America. We Americans vote, but we have never REALLY had a voice. We say what we want & then sit and watch while Congress shreds it or makes it into something else altogether. Our government is NOT serving US. It's gotten all ass-backwards. And right now Obama is USING Congress's disfunction & infighting to paralyze it, and then he uses his pen. Obama ....how the hell did he ever get elected...TWICE. Look what he has done to our country.

Ben is grounded in the Bible. Need I say more?

I cannot give you a link but he has said in the past that it would be heartless, or something along that line, to deport those who were brought here at no fault of their own. I will try to find it.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Ben_Carson_Immigration.htm

"Deportation is moral low road; create guest worker program
Is it moral for us, for example, to take advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants while denying them citizenship? I'm sure you can tell from the way I phrased the question that I believe we have taken the moral low road on this issue. Some segments of our economy would virtually collapse without these undocumented workers--we all know that--yet we continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themselves and their families. Is there a way to apply logic to this issue and arrive at an intelligent solution?

All we have to do is look to our northern neighbor, Canada. They have a guest worker program, which allows people to enter the country as officially recognized guest workers who pay taxes, receive benefits, and are able to come and go as they please without infringing on anyone else's rights. "

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/dr-ben-carsons-support-for-amnesty-of-m...

On gun rights: http://therightscoop.com/uh-oh-dr-ben-carson-not-sure-you-should-be...

I don't know about everyone else but, IMO, we need to stop ALL immigration - period - until American citizens are able to find the jobs they so desperately need!

I am 62 years old. This is the FIRST time I have ever heard so much truth coming from one person. He is soft spoken, but his words carry great meaning and weight. ben Carson is NObody's fool. I have watched him speak, and no matter how the interviewer tries to twist his words, he sets them straight. Without yelling, without mean intent. This man SPEAKS for me. He KNOWS what I am thinking and he is willing AND able, to go to bat for millions of Americans just like me. When Ben speaks, I tear up, because he genuinely loves this country and it's people. I have never seen that in all the other polititians over the years. Reagan & JFK were great leaders. But I think Ben Carson may be the greatest President since Washington. Washington was there at the beginning and he was able to form and lead our early years and make sure America stayed strong and did not wobble. Well Ben Carson is like him in the respect that he will have the job of keeping this country from disintigrating because of Obama, and Ben will not only have to get people, WE the People, headed in the right direction again. He knows it will be uphill all the way, but he is up for it and he CAN do it because for once in my lifetime, I will see Americans take interest, real interest in making their government work for THEM, instead of our government making US work for IT. WE need to make America what our founding Fathers set it to be. I sure hope 2016 gets here before Obama succeeds in dividing and conquering, martial law, suspended elections. If that happens it will be a citizens war. Ordinary cittizens fighting a new Islamic-America.
Rush Limbaugh explains how I feel:
If this fails to imbed, you can reach the video by the link at the bottom.

http://youtu.be/d7tKMU1Vix0

This was one of the subjects that came up last year and caused me much disappointment, I think on the OAS website.  VinMedia website was linked and someone complained that it was Islamophobic - it was promptly removed.  I got my dog-tags bent when I complained and was told something along the lines of OAS was inclusive of all religions.

75 million Christian Americans having 300 million guns vs how many Muslims in America? Almost doesn't seem fair, boo-hoo:(...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

75 million??  How about 200 million?  77% of Americans consider themselves Christian. We are a force to be reckoned with - we just forced Duke University to cancel their idiotic plans to blare the Muslim call to pray from their chapel tower! Check it out,

http://www.ChristianNationUSA.net

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service