An Open Letter To America,

Toward the end of my military service in the late 80s early 90s, I came to the conclusion the United States of America could never be defeated militarily and for that matter any nation that could try would never do it. The principle of “assured mass destruction” is still valid.

It was and still is very clear to me that America’s demise will come through internal rot and outside migration without assimilation, with destruction as a goal.

This rot takes many forms but the most damaging is the loss of patriotism and allegiance to our God ordained Constitution, loss of moral courage by those allowed to occupy positions of trust, the total surrender of United States three branches of government oversight responsibility, and the total decay of personal integrity and rejection of Christian principles.

So, here we are at a crossroads in our very existence as a Republic, a nation of laws. We are witnessing chaos in the streets, a political system controlled by self-serving mafia that is battling an outsider by the name of Trump, and a population that is starting to wake-up. Will the wake-up be too late and with too little motivation to reverse the destructive course America is traveling?

As a fox-hole survivor, one who understands what it means to take an oath to the US Constitution, I will never surrender. I pray America has recognized the threat to our Constitution through corruption, thievery, criminal activity in our political establishment, and that we will do everything within our power, everything just short of criminal activity, to elect Donald Trump as our next president.

Donald Trump is not a perfect individual, (most of us live in glass houses) I don’t like some of his antics, but I do like his attitude in support of America, his proven ability to get things done, his no-nonsense and straight talk, his freedom from any campaign support obligation, he hasn’t spent his life sucking the public teat, which is putting the existing political apparatus in panic if not chaos.

The current republican party makes no bones about their displeasure with Trump. They are taking every action possible, bringing to bear every anti-Trump side-show they can dream up, and attempt to destroy Trumps freedom of speech at campaign rallies. Trump does not fit the mold of the establishment and they cannot take a chance on him upsetting their golden goose existence.

Certainly we can understand that when the entire republican establishment is in involved in a no-holds barred to eliminate Trump, he must be someone special. He is scaring the dog-crap out the greedy elites and threatening their free-rides that has been going on for decades. We need a man like Trump “for such a time as this”.

If the establishment despises Trump so much, it’s a sure sign it’s absolutely critical and demanding that we pack the ballot box in support of Trump.

Finally, is it possible the establishment in their panic and chaos are totally overlooking the fact that Trump’s popularity is being heaped on him by “we the people”? Trump hasn’t generated the massive voting for his candidacy, he has tapped into the anger, disgust, fed up America and is trumpeting the message of “we the people”. Cruz, Kasich, or any other others offer nothing but more of the same and we know what that has given us.
And there is another factor regarding Cruz...he is not eligible as a “natural born citizen” required by the Constitution to serve as president...if he were nominated I could not vote for him and dishonor our Constitution again.

The establishment is vicious and will even try to override the will of “we the people” in order to retain their prized positions...we must stop them and Donald Trump is the only hope we have. Trump may be the last chance for America to retain our Republic...we can’t squander this potential opportunity to get our nation back on track.

Let us... democrats, republicans, independents, unify and elect Donald Trump as president who will be no puppet of the vile political establishment, but pursue restoration of Constitutional government, with a refreshing attitude of power to "we the people".

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Or we could, you know... actually utilize the Second Amendment?

• With some of the stuff these establishment republicans are talking about, it could come to that.

• It honestly should have been done long ago. The issue with these political candidates is that they don't fear The People, and they don't fear God. As a free people it is our duty to instill that fear in them, so that they obey the Constitution as law.

• That sums it all up quite well Mr. Grimes! The People have become manipulated to serve the politicians and not the other way round!!! And me thinks, if those very people don't get up off their proverbial butts, God will make an entrance that will do it for them!

Fear is necessary to build courage, God is necessary to build a man!

• So what is it, exactly, that we are waiting for? I STILL do not understand why we have not, at the very least, begun cutting off the heads of the Leviathan by removing State reps and Senators. I know for a fact I would LOVE to personally slap a pair of handcuffs on Stabenow and take her into custody.

• CHRISTMAS ?   

Not likely , no , the solution is difficult for the dumbed down / deceived / manipulated 

facing a tyrannical government who has among others tactics destroyed the morality

of most...

• I can tell you the reason. Apathy! 

Colonel Harry Riley organized Operation American Spring last May, the purpose of which was to remove Barack Hussein from office, as well as six other anti-American career parasites in our government.

Two million red-blooded Americans committed to being their in Washington in support of OAS. A couple thousand showed up, just enough to get a good chuckle out of Barack Hussein and his fellow career parasites in Congress. I guarantee you had the two million patriots who committed had shown up, every rep and senator would have been hiding under their desks, and things would have gotten done!

Colonel Riley, please correct me if I am wrong in any of this. 

Apathy and political correctness are killing us!

• it is certainly  an option..

• I agree, this is the last chance to stop a later revolution.

• i believe that the revolution has already begun.

bullets do not have to fly for a revolt to start.

We all realize what has to be done so as NIKE says JUST DO IT.

THIS MAY BE THE LAST CHANCE WE GET BEFORE THE REAL BULLET FLYING REVOLT.  

This reply was deleted.