Constitutional Emergency

IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

An Open Letter To America,

Toward the end of my military service in the late 80s early 90s, I came to the conclusion the United States of America could never be defeated militarily and for that matter any nation that could try would never do it. The principle of “assured mass destruction” is still valid.

It was and still is very clear to me that America’s demise will come through internal rot and outside migration without assimilation, with destruction as a goal.

This rot takes many forms but the most damaging is the loss of patriotism and allegiance to our God ordained Constitution, loss of moral courage by those allowed to occupy positions of trust, the total surrender of United States three branches of government oversight responsibility, and the total decay of personal integrity and rejection of Christian principles.

So, here we are at a crossroads in our very existence as a Republic, a nation of laws. We are witnessing chaos in the streets, a political system controlled by self-serving mafia that is battling an outsider by the name of Trump, and a population that is starting to wake-up. Will the wake-up be too late and with too little motivation to reverse the destructive course America is traveling?

As a fox-hole survivor, one who understands what it means to take an oath to the US Constitution, I will never surrender. I pray America has recognized the threat to our Constitution through corruption, thievery, criminal activity in our political establishment, and that we will do everything within our power, everything just short of criminal activity, to elect Donald Trump as our next president.

Donald Trump is not a perfect individual, (most of us live in glass houses) I don’t like some of his antics, but I do like his attitude in support of America, his proven ability to get things done, his no-nonsense and straight talk, his freedom from any campaign support obligation, he hasn’t spent his life sucking the public teat, which is putting the existing political apparatus in panic if not chaos.

The current republican party makes no bones about their displeasure with Trump. They are taking every action possible, bringing to bear every anti-Trump side-show they can dream up, and attempt to destroy Trumps freedom of speech at campaign rallies. Trump does not fit the mold of the establishment and they cannot take a chance on him upsetting their golden goose existence.

Certainly we can understand that when the entire republican establishment is in involved in a no-holds barred to eliminate Trump, he must be someone special. He is scaring the dog-crap out the greedy elites and threatening their free-rides that has been going on for decades. We need a man like Trump “for such a time as this”.

If the establishment despises Trump so much, it’s a sure sign it’s absolutely critical and demanding that we pack the ballot box in support of Trump.

Finally, is it possible the establishment in their panic and chaos are totally overlooking the fact that Trump’s popularity is being heaped on him by “we the people”? Trump hasn’t generated the massive voting for his candidacy, he has tapped into the anger, disgust, fed up America and is trumpeting the message of “we the people”. Cruz, Kasich, or any other others offer nothing but more of the same and we know what that has given us.
And there is another factor regarding Cruz...he is not eligible as a “natural born citizen” required by the Constitution to serve as president...if he were nominated I could not vote for him and dishonor our Constitution again.

The establishment is vicious and will even try to override the will of “we the people” in order to retain their prized positions...we must stop them and Donald Trump is the only hope we have. Trump may be the last chance for America to retain our Republic...we can’t squander this potential opportunity to get our nation back on track.

Let us... democrats, republicans, independents, unify and elect Donald Trump as president who will be no puppet of the vile political establishment, but pursue restoration of Constitutional government, with a refreshing attitude of power to "we the people".

Views: 1432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes remember the second amendment.

Following the fall of the USSR, all praise was poured out in the name of Democracy.

Russia's rebirth of late comes as no surprise with the patient / mostly wise leadership of Putin.

He has embraced Christianity and rejected Homosexuals.

Twice he has intervened in Syria opposing the covert ops of the West.

Following the election of Clinton , US policies through today have undermined Democracy , at home and abroad.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY?? Is there ANYBODY in OR out of our Government that will stop this madness? Who will stop the voting fraud with the backhanded statements, the crooked voting machines, the stolen votes, the multiple votes? Who will stop the millions of illegal people in our country that WILL vote this coming November? What about the terrorist that our Government is ushering into our country and how many are there? 50, 500, 5000, more? What about the Muslim hordes that are invading not only Europe, but are coming to a town near you? Who will stop black lives matters? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL LIVES MATTER? What about George Soros with "move on.org", who runs most of the underhanded crap in this country including our Government in general and our president in particular? What about the guarding of voting centers by armed black militants? This isn't the country I know and love, nor do I WANT my children to live in! I know that our Government will do nothing, but isn't there SOMONE who will step up?

NO ONE  for fear of incarceration ..

General Officers have decided not to sacrifice their all for a people possessed of perversion / confusion.

roughly 70 % of this population are beyond saving ( other than by Christ )...

the rubber will meet the highway When Government checks / direct deposits are cancelled and / or 

gun confiscation begins...the likely hood of both are not far fetched...

Someone is stepping up, let us just hope and pray,  it is not too late.    The American People have let this go on for so long, the damage is immense.    However, an intelligent person with enough smart Advisors, can begin to make a dent   .Try to hang on, it is truly hard to keep positive, in the light of so much widespread corruption, and propagandized moral destruction, but Americans do not give up.    We keep fighting, think of the Founders, and what they endured, every one of them under a Death Warrant, slaughter of some of their Families, imprisonment. The one thing I like about electing a pragmatist is, they get things done!!  TRUMP 2016

Bless you, Jo!  We have to fight for him if we want to survive - period.end.of.sentence.

I AM A TRUMPSER FROM THE GIT.  I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT ASS-WIPE ROMEY IS BACKING CRUZ   B-4 THAT THE KASISH GUY  B-4 THAT  RUBIO     THE GOP ARE ON THE ROPES TOO    MIGHT AS WELL LIGHT EM ALL UP ..I HATE VERY LITTLE IN MY LIFE , TODAY  I HATE EM ALL      THEY WILL GET THEIRS . I WOULD START WITH THEIR KIDS , NO HARM   JUST TELL EM WHAT THEIR PARENTS ARE DOING TO THIS COUNTRY ,  THATS A GOOD START.WHEN THEY START SEEING THEIR MOM OR DAD IN BAD LIGHT    THEY WILL ASK QUESTIONS .GOTTA GET IN THEIR FACES NOW   NOT   LATER . TIRED OF LOSING    NEED A WINNER    

totally agree with you sir!!  I am voting for Trump!  He IS our last chance to save our Republic.  I pray for his safety and I'm afraid if he is denied the Republican nomination, that might be the spark that sets off a revolution in our country.  I pray we never see bullets flying!  I sure don't want to see innocent people killed or injured but we might need a revolution to save liberty, our Constitution and our Republic.  

I think the enemies of our Republic are ready to die to destroy our country.  They are so ignorant and have no idea of what will happen to them if they loose their freedom. Apparently they never studied history.  

I never ever thought I'd ever see what is happening in our country!!!  I think we will have only a small window of opportunity to clean out the rats or we are done for.  

Keep praying for America and for more people to wake up or better yet, pray for the rapture!  =)

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. TJ

I sure hope something happens that is good.  Trump said he would give pardon to those in prison for no good reason by the FBI on these land grabs.  Don't know if anyone is aware, but we have many American's being rounded up already by the FBI.  Just got another notice that just one of the many, Eric Parker, who is VP of the III% er's in Idaho, was sent to prison, in solitary confinement and there is absolutely no justice for these Americans being sent to prison.  Most of them trumped up charges.  I think the FBI is trying to see how far they can carry this before someone starts attacking.  They want a revolution in this Country, that way Obama can declare martial law, but from the way it looks as to what they are doing out west, I think we are already under Martial Law.   Just because someone tries to stop the unlawful land grabs peacefully doesn't mean they want to overthrow the government.  These people at the Refuge made it clear, they just wanted the government to read the Constitution as to what it says about owning land.   

Eric Parker's wife explains what has happened to him and asks for help.   I did hear last week that Judicial Watch could be coming in to rescue many of our American prisoners in Oregon and Nevada, including the Hammonds in California Federal Prison.   I sure hope so.....https://youtu.be/S7pcFujeUyg

TOO MANY ARE UNAWARE OR DO NOT CARE..

LAVOY WAS TARGETED AND MURDERED.

I WROTE EVERYONE THE DAY AFTER THE OCCUPATION , AMMON CHOSE THE WRONG VENUE;

HIS TIMING WAS LATE AS THE HAMMONDS HAD AGREED TO EXTENDED ILLEGAL INCARCERATION.

IN MY VIEW , FEDERAL GRAZING FEES AND FEDERAL COURT JURISDICTION ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

BY THE WAY, EARLY ON , CLIVEN REQUESTED EVERYONE LEAVE THE REFUGE.

http://freedomoutpost.com/what-these-two-bundy-ranch-protesters-fil...

What These Two Bundy Ranch Protesters Filed For Will Have the Feds Shaking in Their Boots

On a side note, excellent analysis:  "Fascism, American Style:

http://freedomoutpost.com/fascism-american-style/

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service