Dangers of Allah

Erick Stakelbeck has been a correspondent and terrorism analyst for CBN News since 2005. He covers the global war on terror, U.S. national security, the Middle East, and the growth of radical Islam at home and abroad for the CBN News Bureau in Washington, D.C.

He produces and reports feature stories for CBN’s nationally televised news programs on issues such as Al-Qaeda’s worldwide operations; Iran’s nuclear program; the Iraq and Afghanistan wars; Hamas, Hezbollah and existential threats to Israel’s security; and Islamic radicalism in the United States and Europe. He has interviewed numerous lawmakers and international diplomats, as well as Islamic terrorists.

Are you listening, Obama administration? A vitally important piece here by my friend Barry Rubin. As I showed in my recent special series on the Brotherhood (watch here and here) strategies are beginning to form outside of the Brotherhood-enabling U.S. government about how to counter the MB threat.

But time is short and getting shorter. Here’s more, from Rubin Reports:

Here we go: The leader of the Muslim Brotherhood has endorsed (Arabic) (English translation by MEMRI) anti-American Jihad and pretty much every element in the al-Qaida ideology book. Since the Brotherhood is the main opposition force in Egypt and Jordan as well as the most powerful group, both politically and religiously, in the Muslim communities of Europe and North America this is pretty serious stuff.

By the way, no one can argue that he merely represents old, tired policies of the distant past because the supreme guide who said these things was elected just a few months ago. His position reflects current thinking.

Does that mean the Egyptian, Jordanian, and all the camouflaged Muslim Brotherhood fronts in Europe and North America are going to launch terrorism as one of their affiliates, Hamas, has long done? No.

But it does mean that something awaited for decades has happened: the Muslim Brotherhood is ready to move from the era of propaganda and base-building to one of revolutionary action. At least, its hundreds of thousands of followers are being given that signal. Some of them will engage in terrorist violence as individuals or forming splinter groups; others will redouble their efforts to seize control of their countries and turn them into safe areas for terrorists and instruments for war on the West.

Read it all. And pray the U.S. government gets the memo. Soon.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If in doubt as to the truth in all of this, please read the following page......This war has been going on for a very long time.

www.traditioninaction.org/History/A_001_Lepanto.html
    • Why would you doubt the words from his own mouth is truth, Alamo?
      • I am sorry if my words offended you, but the truth is a lot of Americans DO DOUBT the truth, and the more information and cross reference people get the better........America would not be in the situtation it now finds itself, if enough people had not doubted the truth about Obama in the first place.

The link I left on my reply was about history, at a time long before the USA came into existance. In 1571 when the muslims were marching across Europe in order to take over the world.

One of the greatest sea battles ever, was the battle of Lapanto.......Most Navy people who know their History will know of it. The battle between the Christians and the Muslims.....the Christians won!

The Tea party is awake, and the people in it are awake, but millions of normal Americans are still asleep......these are the ones who doubt what it being told to them, thinking their own government would not let this happen.
        I hope I have explained the word Doubt.
  • The Obama Administration is assuredly NOT listening and doubtless does not care. If anything these people will slash all funding intended to protect the American people against jihad. There is also a real possibility that Obama and Co. will knowingly aid and abet the Muslim Brotherhood in its efforts in further destroying our country.

With Obama'sestablished --and truly despicable-- record as a professional jihad enabler there is no reason to suspect any positive developments will arise with him in power.

By the way, the Muslim Brotherhood developed and put a plan in action to destroy the USA in 1982. This was publicly revealed in 2007 at the Holy Land Foundation trial at a Dallas courtroom.
    Ремонтная мастерская POWER.by
    Ремонт и обслуживание компьютеров, ноутбуков и другой техники
  • Yes. I'm aware of the Muslims plans. And the media refuses to mention it. Why?
  • The media isn't going to air this, they've been bought , or condone this activity,,not to mention them being nothing less than traitorous ,,, If these people were born here in the USA,,,,,Why in the hell do they condone the destruction of America,,????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jack
    • HOO-RAH Jack---A/C Eddie, SEABEE'S 1967-1971
  • We have some brain dead people in public office who believe they can talk to these people. The only talking that needs to be done is with Colt Firearms, Smith&Wesson, Glock, Barrett and other weapons that can send all of them to hell and their Satanic Mohammad in short order! Once they activate their terrorist cells and they will, we will see the true face of Islam and maybe wipe the religion off the face of the earth!
  • Twana, We will be celebrating our 235th birthday tuesday 10 Nov 2010,,,It takes one helluva good outfit to be around that long,,,,,,,,,,,,,Semper Fi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jack
    • Semper Fi, Jack!
This reply was deleted.