Adina Kutnicki

A Zionist & Conservative Blog

JADE HELM 15 Exposed: PURGED General Spills Beans. Forewarned. Commentary By Adina Kutnicki

oathkeepers 5 29-Palms-May-28-20132

IT is near impossible for most to conduct a mental volte face, let alone a physical one, particularly when ones mindset is set in stone. In actuality, hell will freeze over before a paradigm shift takes place. 

CONSEQUENTIALLY, if one stubbornly clings to the belief that a Commander-in-Chief is de facto a patriot, thus, any evidence to the contrary becomes DOA. Similarly, in relation to top level military brass, many are equally blinded because of a perceived factor of patriotism. You know, all the men with puffed up chests and pinned medals, as if that means a damn without true national ethos. 

ALAS, when it comes to the Traitor-in-Chief it has become crystal clear that he is a rogue and renegade leader. Still, in order to implement said national destruction, it became imperative to purge those military leaders who remain loyal to their Constitutional oath, as opposed to an enemy agent POTUS. If said booting doesn’t signify what’s on tap, well, little will convince the naysayers.

SO it is under this reality-based umbrella that JADE HELIM 15 must be judged, regardless of any and all mouthpieces and apologists sent forth via Obama Inc. Listen up….

THEREFORE, how many times does it need to be stated: a domestic war will be thrust upon the citizens under the instigation of HUSSEIN Obama – sooner than later – and patriots must be prepared! Armed.

DOMESTIC WAR SIGN ONE:

AS such, one finds DHS and the Pentagon’s JADE HELM 15 exercises intersecting with Russian and Chinese troops ala targeted lists! War-like.

DOMESTIC WAR SIGN TWO:

SIMILARLY, Obama Inc.’s push towards federalized policing makes it that much easier to implement martial law, whenever he deems it “necessary.” Do you still trust the Traitor-in-Chief?

DOMESTIC WAR SIGN THREE:

IN answer to the above (rhetorical) question, it is obvious that a preponderance of folks in Texas trust him less than they would a poisonous rattlesnake, if as much. Therefore, Governor Greg Abbott ordered the state militia to monitor JADE HELM 15.

DOMESTIC WAR SIGN FOUR: 

IN this regard, to accomplish martial law the confiscation of legal guns is atop their to do list.

URGENTLY, onto the General’s spilled beans…

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to speak to the Chino Valley, AZ. chapter of the Oathkeepers. I came away convinced that I shared a room, for 90 minutes, with people who grasp the importance of the times that we are living in and these former law enforcement and military personnel are dedicated to convincing today’s LEO’s and military to not take up arms against the American people when ordered to do so. I am further convinced that we are beginning to enter a period of time where some in the military are questioning their military mission regarding Jade Helm which means that after months of keeping our collective journalistic eye on the ball, the work is beginning to pay off.

I have been telling many colleagues, in the Independent Media, that I fully expected to start hearing from people in more of an official capacity when it comes to Jade Helm, because Jade Helm is anti-American, illegal in its execution and absolutely evil in its intent. I know that there will be a time when most American soldiers will collectively say “enough is enough”.

I have heard from many members of the Michigan Reservists and National Guard that are questioning their mission in relation to Jade Helm. I get the occasional email from the family members of military personnel from around the country who are concerned about the direction that our military is being taken.

My military sources have confirmed that key members of the Jade Helm leadership are growing concerned because they are not entirely certain of their mission goals because their participation is so heavily compartmentalized. But until yesterday, I have not heard from a person in a command position, or a recent command position, who is expressing concern over Jade Helm and what will follow these drills. This is the story of one leader and his up close and personal view of what lies ahead and this message should scare the life out of every American.

The Lt. General Speaks Out

On the morning of May 23rd, I was sent an email communication from a man claiming to be a recently retired Lt. General who was forced to retire in an Obama purge of military leadership in which the President has fired 270 command military leaders. He provided me with identifying clues so that I could verify his identity which I subsequently did. As a quality control check, I ran the same information by my two primary military sources. Both sources independently told me that they do indeed know both the identity of this individual and his former role and function in the military.

Lessons Learned

Back in November of 2012, when I broke the news about the attempted soft military coup in regard to the Benghazi story, I hesitated to publish my information for 10 days because I did not have outside collaboration for what I was being told. I almost lost my source as a result of my hesitation. As it turned out in this November 3, 2012 article, I was three months ahead of many outlets because the source was so controversial that many backed away from this topic. However, my information about the soft coup connected with the attempted rescue of Ambassador Stevens has proven to be accurate. I will not make the same mistake did with the Ambassador Stevens story. The Lt. General’s information is important and time sensitive. With his identity validated and confirmed, this is his message about the present national crisis connected to Jade Helm.

Revelations From the Lt. General

In 2012 this Lt. General  was part of a Pentagon study which studied how many military personnel would side with the government and how many could be counted upon to fire upon American citizens when ordered to do so. The 2012 Pentagon study reached the following conclusions:

1. Approximately 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people.
  2. Eighty percent of the National Guard will not fire upon American citizens when, as the Lt. General said, “(not if Sir) but when the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law”.
  3. Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people.
  4. The Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention should the country fall into civil war. (Editor’s Note: Please refer to my previous reference to the fact that the Navy has engaged in five years of war games in order to keep most of its ships out to sea).
  5. It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side with the establishment.

The Lt. General also identified three emerging sides to this conflict: (1) Those that will support the establishment; (2) Those that will oppose the establishment; and, (3) Those who will not take sides but instead will choose to protect civilians, presumably friends and family.

The Establishment’s Need for Foreign Troops

In his email to me, the Lt. General stated the following with regard to Russian troops on American soil:

“There are many within the active military both officers and senior NCO’s who see what is happening and what is coming. Many more than you can possibly imagine will not follow an unconstitutional order to move against the American people, nor will they allow foreign troops to openly attack American citizens.

This would be the start of a fight these foreign forces could not possibly win as we will be fighting for our families, home, country and freedom. The Russian forces currently on American soil have no stomach for a fight with the American people, I know because I speak fluent Russian and I have met them and many of their officers, when push comes to shove they will stand down and go home. I have met President Putin and I found him to be a Nationalist, the man believes in Russia and while he is interested in expanding Russian influence and power it is because of the threat he sees from America, England and NATO not because he has designs on taking over America”.

The Lt. General’s notion that the Russians will stand down, is interesting and foreign to my previous thoughts on the subject and of all the content expressed to me in his email, this will undoubtedly prove to be the most controversial.

The Nature and Course of the Coming Civil War

During the course of the email, the Lt. General briefly summarized what he anticipated would be coming as a result of major portions of the U.S. military refusing to participate in the subjugation of the American people by force. In the email he offered the following:

“With modern antiaircraft systems (mobile and man portable) air power will be all but useless. What we will see is a ground war, city by city, street by street. Additionally what is coming will be unlike any civil war in history, it will be very personal, the government will call the Patriots forces terrorists and traitors, they will arrest, intern, torture and murder suspected terrorists families, this will result in bloody reprisals which will start a vicious cycle lasting for years”.

Conclusion

This certainly is not the future that we hope and pray that our children will build for themselves. However, I wrote something similar regarding the nature of the coming civil war almost two years ago which I am going to republish with some updated information. This is a future which I fear, and as a person who espouses nonviolence as a means to solve our differences, I am not supportive of a civil war. However, my permission will not be required when the shooting starts and when ARSOF begins citizen extractions, if they forsake their oath, the conflict will commence. In the meantime, we all need to be Oathkeepers.

The Lt. General’s entire email is listed below in the Appendix.

Sir,

After reading your recent article “America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm” on May 22nd, I felt compelled to write you. I was recently forced into retirement by President Obama along with 270 other flag officers after a distinguished career beginning on my 17th birthday when I enlisted in the Army. 

I am not angry about being forced out (at least anymore) because it gave me the time to think about what is about to happen to America and what I could, would and should do. 

In 2012 I was part of a Pentagon study which estimated that roughly 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people as will 80% of the National Guard when (not if Sir) the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law. Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people, the Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention. It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side with government.

There are many within the active military both officers and senior NCO’s who see what is happening and what is coming. Many more than you can possibly imagine will not follow an unconstitutional order to move against the American people, nor will they allow foreign troops to openly attack American citizens. This would be the start of a fight these foreign forces could not possibly win as we will be fighting for our families, home, country and freedom. The Russian forces currently on American soil have no stomach for a fight with the American people, I know because I speak fluent Russian and I have met them and many of their officers, when push comes to shove they will stand down and go home. I have met President Putin and I found him to be a Nationalist, the man believes in Russia and while he is interested in expanding Russian influence and power it is because of the threat he sees from America, England and NATO not because he has designs on taking over America. 

I was part of a major Pentagon study concerning how our military might react to the coming civil war, our forces will break down into three sides, Patriots, Government and those who choose not to take a side but will protect and defend civilians. With modern antiaircraft systems (mobile and man portable) air power will be all but useless. What we will see is a ground war, city by city, street by street. Additionally what is coming will be unlike any civil war in history, it will be very personal, the government will call the Patriots forces terrorists and traitors, they will arrest, intern, torture and murder suspected terrorists families, this will result in bloody reprisals which will start a vicious cycle lasting for years.

I have a son and a friend of the family both of which I am proud to say are excellent and decorated officers, my son commands a wing of Apache helicopters and the family friend commands an armored brigade. We were having dinner a few weeks ago with several current and former officers. As the evening wore on the mood turned somber as this very subject came up, they have all discussed this including what to do. As the evening concluded both of my son and my friend’s son, and to a man, all of the other officers O’s came together with one statement.

“Sir, when you need us we will be there”.

I am personally aware that many such meetings have taken place with similar pledges of support.

I have tried to teach these young officers and the men under my command two overriding principals:

Never start a fight but always finish it, and when going into battle let your enemy know through your words, deeds and actions that while I might die today, know that I will not die easily and God willing I will not die alone.

With Regards and Respect,

Lt. General ___ (ret) 

AND while this investigative journalist asserts that the (purged) General is way too benign in his assessment re Putin’s overall intentions, the fact remains that the rest is on target. Deadly so.

PATRIOTS, be prepared to back up your loyalty with action. 

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army” – Gen. George Washington, to his troops before the battle of Long Island

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged DHS and the Pentagon's JADE HELM 15 exercises, federalized policing, Jade Helm 15, Oathkeepers, Obama's national destruction, purging military leaders by Adina Kutnicki. Bookmark the permalink.

One thought on “JADE HELM 15 Exposed: PURGED General Spills Beans. Forewarned. Commentary By Adina Kutnicki

1. Bennie Cox on May 27, 2015 at 6:39 pm said:

I live about 10 miles from Ft. Bragg NC. I will be glad when this is over and the guys get back. It is hard to sleep without the artillery & mortar whomps shaking the house at night. We miss the Blackhawks & Ospreys coming across the skies. The guys wave at the women & kids.
    The other day about a dozen C5s passed over and all the neighbors came out looked up, smiling, we had not seen any in a while. They were a sight for sore eyes. You can hear C5s rumble a county away.
    And as far as DHS & the UN confiscating guns, my guess is they won’t get many guns but their doctors will retrieve a shitload of buckshot from their azzez.
    They will find out, they ain’t in Europe.

g.gif?blog=37431592&v=wpcom&tz=2&user_id=0&post=33441&subd=adinakutnicki&host=adinakutnicki.com&ref=&rand=0.8600933196104259

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i am sure Ohitler had this long planned but WHAT IS OUR PLAN?    What scares me is we don;t have one or do we.

• Bennie Cox, you must have seen C-130's because C-5's do not rumble. I have worked on both aircraft and you can hear a C-130 coming from a distance.

• Greg in the 1990's I worked in the Flight Path of the Ole "El Toro" base in Southern Cal and when they ( the C-5's) were landing they sounded more like  the engines were whining

• Jeepers Greg and Mat, this isnt about "HERCS' and "BUFFS" lets focus on the WASHINGTON BUFF that looks to be FUBAR

• FUBAR definitely! Let's make sure it doesn't become BOHICA !!!!!!

• With the revelations of Jade Helm 15 I've been thinking.... Can anyone tell me ANY one thing that Obama has done since he's been in office the make America a better more prosperious country?? Everything he has done in my opinion has been to weaken and destroy the Nation. If I am correct why arnt the masses also seeing this? The nation should be in the streets, up in arms demanding his impeachment. It's amazing to me how disconnected the general population is!! The majority of Americans according to polls are conservative, only 20% are liberals yet they are single handlely destroying our Nation and its because the are unified and take an anything goes approach. If the right would do that we could easily turn things around. Would that I could awaken the majority to action. WAKE UP America!
    • Excuse me according to Gallop 24% are liberals!! Oh, Oh... What that shows me is that a lot of conservatives arnt voting along party lines. Why?
      • It shows me there's a lot of voter fraud.  Until paper ballots are available to everyone, the machines will continue to be hacked to vote Democrat no matter who the vote is cast for..

• Linda I agree... I remember seeing a special on TV on the voting machines. And to my amazements a guy showed how easy it was to hack the machine and change the vote!!! I don't know if they have corrected that but I've been suspecious of the outcome ever since.
        • I agree as well.  Electronic voting machines was the beginning of the end.  It may take longer and even cost more, but elections are far too important to be trusted to the techies.  Paper ballots are vulnerable enough but nothing like the electronic ones.

This reply was deleted.