Constitutional Emergency

Jeb Bush and the White House Cabal..............God help us, Jeb Bush is part of the cancer..........

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 4:46 PM, :

You are missing the picture if you aren't aware that Murdoch and FOX are doing WHATEVER is necessary to get Jeb Bush elected.....who will they have Megyn sandbag next??

Here they are....the WH cabal:  Valerie Jarrett, Rupert Murdoch, and Jeb Bush tonight at #WSJCEOCouncil

Embedded image permalink

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeb Bush is the evil clone of his psychopaths father and will just continue Sr. quest to usher in the NWO that his father guaranteed he would be successful at bringing about. He thinks his father is the greatest man ever and repeats that statement frequently. In my opinion Bush sr. Is one of the most evil diabolical self serving man thats ever walked the face of the earth.He is responsible for more pain & suffering and more deaths "murders" then Hitler and Stalin combined. If The cabal inserts him in the WhiteHouse America will be no more, put a fork in America because we are done. I can see evil in that mans eyes, the same evil ive seen in Bush jr and Bush sr.Americans need to do everything and anything necessary to make sure this does not happen. And lets not be fooled most of the candidates are all on the same team. They make sure that whoever wins America losses. Amerca needs a president with true grit someone who will put America before any other country, someone who won't bow down to Israel or all the corporate lobbyists, someone who can bring saftey and security back to are nation, I think Trump would make a fine Vice president but he's not ready for the big chair. America needs a president that will rebuild our military and fix the immigrant problem.We are a generous country and offer many opportunities for legal immigrants. We should never be made to feel bad for deporting people that broke the law and came here illegally. We should never be made to feel bad about securing our borders, I want a president that will round up all illegal immigrants and make them build the walls on their way out as a punishment for breaking our laws. We need a retired General to step up and unite this nation and lead America back to being the UNITED STATES the former greatest country on the planet, founded as one nation under God with Freedom and the rights of the people as the top priority.

which one of the republican candidates can fulfill your list of presidential priorities?? if the churches got behind the right person he/she would win for sure. we need more courage.

Bush family has done more harm to the American people second only to Rockefeller...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

i definitely cannot vote for a "Bush"

Jeb Bush is too mediocre, busy reaching across the aisle while our country swirls down the toilet.

We need a fighter - someone who will go in swinging.  Ted Cruz has my vote because he as proved he will fight the inconvenient, difficult fights for We The People.  Fiorina would be an awesome Vice President for Cruz.

I'm even ok with Trump if it comes to that, but he lacks the fighting track record of Cruz...although he is obviously throwing punches now!  Go Trump!!

Cruz is constitutionally ineligible and view these reports of Fiorina;

Carly Fiorina: Islamic Civilization was “Greatest in the World”
http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/06/carly-fiorina-islamic-civilization-was-greatest-in-the-world/#K5IP3lSH4l8vKgPu.99
Carly Fiorina stood with Republican Establishment AGAINST CRUZ in 2013 government shutdown
http://therightscoop.com/carly-fiorina-stood-with-republican-establishment-against-cruz-in-2013-government-shutdown/
Carly Fiorina is open to legal status for adult illegal immigrants, citizenship for their kids
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/15/carly-fiorina-open-legal-status-adult-illegal-immi/

The Patriot Post today put out an email with some very derogatory cartoons of Donald Trump, seems they are part of the Establishment GOP machinery as is Erick Erickson.  This again points to the NWO influence on the GOP and Jeb is their preferred candidate, and the GOP will have their man on the ticket... regardless.

Carly got her civilizations mixed up. The Jewish civilization has given more to mankind than the Muslim civilization hands down. Just compare the number of Nobel Laureates of the Jews compared to the Muslims, not even close.

It is a rarity in mooslim people groups that any boy reaches age 20 and is NOT molested.

HOW MESSED UP IS THAT...FRIED BRAINS LIKE THEIRS ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING...

Eric Ericson is a Political Whore..That is all he is or ever will be..What purpose does this clown serve..Think about it..Just what does he do besides beg for money..He does and says what he is told to do and say..He is just another part of the establishment theatrics..We all need to stop giving to these phony orgs..We also need to stop giving our precious time to FOX..

With the MSM and establishment GOP attacks on Donald Trump, they are scared and it's swaying me closer to Trump.

THIS IS WHY WE STAY IN TROUBLE (((((((((((( IT IS TAKEN WAY TO LONG FOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO SEE THE EVIL ))))))))))))))) . WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK HE WAS FOR COMMON  CORE ?????????????????????????????

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service