Constitutional Emergency

Jeb Bush and the White House Cabal..............God help us, Jeb Bush is part of the cancer..........

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 4:46 PM, :

You are missing the picture if you aren't aware that Murdoch and FOX are doing WHATEVER is necessary to get Jeb Bush elected.....who will they have Megyn sandbag next??

Here they are....the WH cabal:  Valerie Jarrett, Rupert Murdoch, and Jeb Bush tonight at #WSJCEOCouncil

Embedded image permalink

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeb obviously doesn't care who sits at his table, so if he is talking to these people he is a big part of the problem. I wouldn't be caught dead with Jarrett unless it was her.

Well said.

Jeb Bush is garbage..As is Rupert Murdoch for playing us for fools..And fools we are if we elect another Bush or Clinton..I really do not know the answer..Maybe it is gonna take mass incarceration of citizens before this country finally wakes up..So much of what you hear and see anymore is flat out corruption..I hate to say it folks but i think we have given the helm away..To many just do not care anymore..It makes me want to cry..But cry over what? We did this to ourselves by letting get this far..I hope and pray that someone with some real influence steps in and puts a stop to all of this because we the people do not have the will to do so..We keep hearing that God will guide us but just how many examples will it take for us to take notice..God gave America its freedom and its greatness but we the people have let it slip away..I have prayed and prayed and prayed but things just continue to get worse..I guess we have to remember that God looks at us as a whole not just one group or faction or another..So if half of the world is immoral then that is how he sees it and he acts accordingly..This is not the first time that this has happened to America..It may have been in a different atmosphere but it was still an attack on our God given rights..Somehow we came out of it OK the last time ..Maybe we need to keep praying for intervention...However it may be..

@JebBush = @HillaryClinton > They are both Pro NWO #Progressives

#CORRUPTION: US 2nd Declaration of Causes(w/ Table of Contents) http://voices-against-corruption.ning.com/forum/topics/vacorruption... @cowboylogic24 @country_girlsss @radiotalkermike #FFA

Thanks for the link Don, signed up and awaiting approval.

This makes me ill - what a telling photo...

WAKE UP AMERICA...

JEB WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE HE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS FAMILY AND MOVE SOUTH OF THE BORDER, TAKE IS COMMON CORE TO MEXICO.  THE U.S DOES NOT NEED IT. THIS IS A MAN WE DO NOT NEED.

FOX news tends to back only the worst candidates. they pushed Romney last time, and he was a very poor choice.

Fox news thinks that they are very very important and they can tell us conservatives what to do!

Isa 55:11,  Heb. 9:27,  Mt 10: 26-28, Lu 11: 45-46,  Old KJV or NKJV says it all. Our government is now corrupt and evil.  

This is what is wrong with this country. Jeb, Valerie, Ruppert, What do these three have in common? One is a Iranian terrorist who works in the govt., one owns FOX noise, one wishes to continue a corrupt govt... With the sheeple % in the USA is it any wonder why WE the ordinary folks must put up with this cabal of Deception? Until WE THE PEOPLE get it thru our heads that this must be corrected before anything will return to ordinary,, we shall be scraping the bottom on economy.

Every day we lose more freedom, liberty, money, many are unable to live to the next payday. Half of this nation has NO idea of the massive amount of scum living in DC. It is those same people who are destroying your freedom, keeping you in debt just so THEY can live a huge lifestyle. IF that sounds normal to you then no worries, as you shall be the next generation to experience what communism is. I have been thru that era before and i know you shall NOT enjoy it. 

There is but one way to fix this mess, elect a team of conservative minded people to bust up the global elite who actually run this country, nothing else matters--- Trump, Cruz, Palin, Colter, Paul maybe, as just one man shall never do it::

AN GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY ---- We are going to need it.......Semper Fi..

Jeb Bush, Rupert Murdoch, and Valeria Jarrett, Chief Presidential Advisor, Communist, Iranian.  The Cabal????

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service