Constitutional Emergency

Jihad Terror in NYC: Muslim Attacks NYPD Cops with AX, One Cop Struck in the Head, Suspect Shot Dead

http://pamelageller.com/2014/10/terror-in-nyc-nypd-cop-attacked-wit...

Jihad Terror in NYC: Muslim Attacks NYPD Cops with AX, One Cop Struck in the Head, Suspect Shot Dead

Photo: Hatchet-wielding man shot and killed

Police officers shot and killed a hatchet-wielding man on Thursday on a Queens street after he struck one of the officers in the head with the blade, the police said.

They are not releasing the dead assailant’s name — we know what that means. Scrub a dub dub. They probably want to take down his Facebook page before we can screenshot like  we did with the Facebook page of the Oklahoma beheader, the Canadian vehicular jihadist and ….

His Facebook page is filled with “extremist” views. “Arabic handwriting” ….

Mayor de Blasio was way too busy condemning our anti-jihad ads to deal with Muslim ax attacks on the NYPD.

larger

Thursday evening the New York Police Department issued a patrol bulletin alerting officers to be in a state of heightened awareness after Wednesday’s murder of a Canadian soldier and shootout at the Parliament complex in Ottawa. The bulletin warns of potential attacks on uniformed officers.

Police from the Intelligence Division are checking the suspect’s hard drives for any cyber activity. There is nothing at this time connecting him to any radical group and the police are still determining the identity of the suspect, officials said.

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.22.58 PM

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.10.52 PM

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead,” NBC News, October 23, 2014

A rookie police officer was struck in the head by a man wielding a hatchet in the New York City borough of Queens Thursday, in an assault that has police checking for any ties to terror organizations or whether the attack could have been inspired by Wednesday’s lone-wolf attack in Canada.

Police opened fire, killing the 32-year-old suspect and wounding a woman who was nearby, according to officials. The officer, 25, survived the attack. A second police officer, 24, was struck with the hatchet in the arm and is also being treated. The name of the suspect was not immediately released.

The 2 p.m. apparently unprovoked attack occurred as four police officers were posing for a passing photographer when the suspect charged the group, swinging a hatchet with a four-and-a-half-inch blade, officials said. He struck one officer in the arm and another in the head before two officers drew their weapons and opened fire as he swung the hatchet a third time, officials said.

“No known motive for this attack has been established,” Police Commissioner William Bratton told reporters.

The officer struck in the head suffered a fractured skull and was in surgery Thursday evening. As police investigated the scene they discovered a woman a half-block away had been shot in the lower back. She was operated on and is in stable condition.

Thursday evening the New York Police Department issued a patrol bulletin alerting officers to be in a state of heightened awareness after Wednesday’s murder of a Canadian soldier and shootout at the Parliament complex in Ottawa. The bulletin warns of potential attacks on uniformed officers.

Police from the Intelligence Division are checking the suspect’s hard drives for any cyber activity. There is nothing at this time connecting him to any radical group and the police are still determining the identity of the suspect, officials said.

FYI: FBI and DHS issued a bulletin warning law enforcement of jihad attacks:

The document dated October, 2014 was issued by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. It is titled, “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Its Supporters Encouraging Attacks Against Law Enforcement and Government Personnel” and is marked as unclassified and for official use only.

“While we have no information indicating any ongoing plotting within the Homeland, FBI and DHS would like to ensure law enforcement and government personnel are aware that ISIL and its supporters continue to issue threats online,” the bulletin states.

SPECIAL: Modern Day Patriots, this is the time to stand shoulder to shoulder with our forefathers in Lexington and Concord. We need the Tea Party now more than ever.

The FBI and DHS believe online threats in reaction to U.S. airstrikes in Syria and Iraq may “motivate homegrown violent extremists (HVWs) to conduct Homeland attacks, particularly against law enforcement personnel.”

The bulletin notes an online message attributed to Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, said to be the IS spokesman. In the post, a translation from an audio message, al-Adnani calls for “lone wolf” attacks in the West against “soldiers, patrons, and troops… their police, security, and intelligence members.

Additionally, the bulletin cites a September post from an alleged ISIS member who advocated an “open source jihad” by lone wolf terrorists targeting “military, law enforcement, FBI personnel, government officials, and media figures.”

The bulletin also mentions an alleged terrorist plot foiled in Britain, the attack in Australia on law enforcement by an individual supposedly linked to ISIS, and a plot to behead civilians, also in Australia.

The unclassified document lists “observable behavior that may indicate radicalization and mobilization by HVEs,” including sharing “media glorification of violent extremist acts,” linking to militant Islamic websites, participation in internet forums where radical Islamic material is posted, and acquisition of weapons and other substances, including hydrogen peroxide, acetone, gasoline, propane, or fertilizer.

The bulletin also characterizes weapons purchases by “individuals providing inconsistent and suspect identification” as probable terrorist behavior.

The FBI and DHS bulletin was leaked to Breitbart Texas on the heels of the attack in Ottawa that killed a Canadian soldier at a national military monument. The alleged perpetrator, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, was identified by Canadian officialdom as an Islamic convert. A Twitter account said to be attributed to ISIS posted a photo of Bibeau holding a small caliber or toy gun soon after the attack.

Less than 24 hours after the attack, the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, promised to give more powers to surveillance and security agencies.

“They need to be much strengthened, and I assure you, Mr. Speaker, that work which is already under way will be expedited,” Harper said.

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amos, your as wrong as the day is long. First of all give us your documented proofs that ISIS headings have been faked. Second, give us documented proof that the people carrying out these attacks in America have been
Programmed by our Government. I for one have researched all my posts as to the government overstepping our constitutional freedoms and liberties. This is one place you won't find kool-aide drinkers. The only thing you said correctly was that the government has used these acts to take away our freedoms and liberties. I think before you post your self-thought conspiricey theories and accuse us of working in concert you do your do diligence and do your homework. If we were on leauge with the corruption taking place in our nation we wouldn't be working so hard to change it. Do yourself a favor, vet things out "Ignorance is no excuse". Before you post anymore accusations about us you better make damn sure you can back it up with facts if not your out of here , got it ? SEMPER FI

I take extreme exception to your comment about this site, Michael Regan.  You have your head somewhere besides on your shoulders.  This site is about those of us why love, and are sincerely concerned for, our country.... and it IS O-U-R-S!    Then I say ditto to Harry Riley's comment following this one.  Close all the mosques, and I would go one step further, and that is to deport ALL Muslims back to where they came from.  Many times Jesuits were kicked out a country because of the same kind of crap they were causing, and France expelled them twice, if I remember correctly.  If they can't live here and be civil, and adapt to O-U-R culture, then you're gone.

I wholeheartedly with Col. Riley and you Bob. Amos did have some valid points but to accuse Col Riley of brainwashing us is too much to keep silent about. I take any accusation or attack on Col Riley or other members here as an attack on me personally. I also think that what people say here should be supported with facts and that's what others here do on adaily basis.

I've "got it", Michael. We don't have a president in our Oval Office because congress aided and abetted Barack Hussein Obama usurp it. My proof? He presented a birth certificate identifying his father a British Subject; which made him a British Subject at birth (you are your father's son). The question still stands:  Has he ever become a naturalized citizen from Indonesia? Even if he has, there's no way he could be a natural born citizen of any nation with parents of two different nations.

We haven't had a president since the day George Bush walked out the door.

I support Micheal's statement...where did all this come from Amos?........Not sure how long you've been around PFA, but apparently missed the focus of patriots on this site.

Now back to the issue, close all Mosques in the United States.  They are nothing more than a den of barbaric, insane,  killers disguised as a religion......nothing could be farther from the truth...............

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Byron R. Wilson III a href="mailto:b.wilsoniii@yahoo.com" target="_blank">b.wilsoniii@yahoo.com> wrote:

Parliaments'  Sgt. of Arms Vickers rose above and beyond the regular call of duty and killed an armed islamic terrorists trying to kill as many MP's as possible.  His fast response time and keen awareness was just honored by all the MP's.
          The Pittsburg Hockey team sang a superb version of "O'Canada", in honor of all Canadians for standing up to the enemy of all western civilization.  Prime Minister Harper is much farther ahead of Obama in pulling passports of the jihadist and restricting travel to the Islamic terrorists assign's.

We honor and salute Canada

Do you dispute US Gov created ISIS? http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-beheadings-of-journalists-cia-adm...

again, one must turn off FOX or whatever MSN source to start to unravel it all. The truth is tough. Am I going to get the boot now?

Alex Jones is not the last word on issues but... http://www.salon.com/2014/09/30/alex_jones_obama_will_unleash_isis_...

Of course not all is provable. You want documents of CIA plots? we all do. and sorry I shouldn't attack anyone w/out proof but that doesn't mean we are not being manipulated. Sorry Harry. We must be careful and dig deep to find answers.

I don't have time to do your research for you but from what I'm seeing it all a move toward one-world-government led by the communist/Manchurian candidate in chief. 

Amous,we are all aware of the NWO and trying to stop it. All of understand your anger at what is happening to America,but keep in mind that we have to pull together. I have only been a member of this group since OAS started,but I do believe that we are a group of people who love our nation and want to leave a better nation for those who come after us. We owe it to our children.

This will nothing but increase if we don't force action.  Our government is either to lazy, complacent or simply involved in this to do anything unless we stand up and push the issue.  It is on us, the people, to stop this by contacting our representatives and demanding action....like closing the border,restricting entrance to known terrorist and shutting down known training grounds or breeding grounds for terrorist. If not you, who?  We need to get busy and get busy now.  Call, write, text, tax, protest, write and in general speak to any and everyone you run into about this mess. We don't demand action we wont get action.  It is a simple fact that the squeaky hinge gets the oil.  Start SQUEAKING, now, fast,loud and often.

I just love it when they say "We are trying to identify the suspect" and the next paragraph they say they are looking through his hard drives and there appears to be no connection to any radical group. So if they have not identified this clown how do they find his hard drives? WTF are we doing in America anymore? We refuse to call Terrorist, TERRORIST and want to call it something like oh I don't know lets say Disgruntled Employee or Work Place Violence. So what are they going to call this attack? Uh Citizen upset with the police? WHEW, is it possible to vote the idiots out of DC and our State Capitals? IS IT? Can we get rid of them anymore or are they so embedded in the system that we will NEVER get rid of them?  I just don't know anymore. I keep waiting for the next Ronald Regan or George Washington to step up to the plate but we seem to keep getting the Woodrow Wilsons or Barrack Obamas instead. Can we find the next Great Leader that believes in our Constitution and the God Given Natural laws? Better yet IS there a Great Leader even out there?

Now will they outlaw the Ax or in this case Hatchets or will we have to have permits to own one? What freedoms will the Federal Government decided we  need to loose to "Make EVERYONE safer out there in Amerika and the sheeple of this land will just sit back and say ok to be safer makes it ok. NO NO NO it don't make it ok. Geeze they know who this clown is and I'm willing to bet they have found all they need to know he was either a recent Islamic Convert or long sstanding member of one of the Mosque in NYC. But they will never tell us the people just what they found because they don't want to hurt the Muslims feelers. You can bet if it were a Christrian or a Veteran they would sure put it out there with his home address and his twitter page and facebook page and everything else they could put out. Ok I will shut up now.

What a disaster we have in our world today. I'm sure you all agree that we are not safe anywhere. There is no respect for human life. People have turned their backs on God and wonder why this is all happening. Lady Florida Cracker mentioned a book called " The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. I read the book and it blew me away. This book explains why America is crumbling. I never thought a book could be so powerful and really tell is like it is. If you can please buy it. It's worth every penny.

To me it's obvious that we are living near to the end of time. I have no idea when that will be, but God sure does. He is sending signs to warn, but people are not paying attention. They have turned greedy, disrespectful, money hungry, egotistical and no longer believe that God exists. How can God Bless America if people are constantly fighting against a God they claim doesn't even exist?

But don't give up. It may seem like we are alone in this, but we are not. God is with us all the way and won't let us down. We only need to stay strong in our faith, pray a lot and trust that he will end all this evil.

"There is no respect for human life." That's what happens when you fill a nation with 3rd world populations. It is their lifestyle to take what  they want by any means possible. Haiti is a nation where the majority of people practice Voodoo. The Haitians who cane here after the terrible storm are still here and bho is bringing in their relatives. He is giving Political Asylum to 12 million Russian muslims. He has unleashed thousands of criminal foreign ivaders who were formerly in U.S. prisons. Anyone in America who feels safe,even in their own home,needs to remove the rose colored glasses before it is to late for you and family.

Start deportations NOW!

...Begin at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service