Constitutional Emergency

Views: 3193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn, this judge should be on the Supreme court, in fact lets just replace Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts with Judge Piro, Wa Hoo !!!

This from my local congressman: very few of these people in Washington

have a "set." I am sick and tired of all of them.

ROBERT PITTENGER

9th District of North Carolina

http://pittenger.house.gov

224 Cannon

Office Building

(202) 225-1976

April 25, 2014

Mr. James Drummond

295 Frontier Cir

Indian Trail, North Carolina, 28079-3535

Dear Mr. Drummond:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding impeachment proceedings against President Obama. Your opinions are a great benefit to me.

The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official, and it makes the Senate the sole court for impeachment trials. The power of impeachment is limited to removal from office but also provides for a removed officer to be disqualified from holding future office. Fines and potential jail time for crimes committed while in office are left to civil courts. Article II, Section Four of the U.S. Constitution states, "The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Since President Obama was sworn into his first term, I have been a consistent opponent of his failed stimulus program, government intervention into the free market, misguided foreign policies, and rejection of many traditional American values. Following the Benghazi terrorist attack, the Administration seemed more concerned with assigning blame than determining the truth. The President's own budget seems to show he is uninterested in cutting government spending or getting our fiscal deficit under control. 

While I have strong disagreements on President Obama's policies, it is not enough to warrant impeachment proceedings. Please understand I am committed to holding his administration responsible – both for what it has done and what it has failed to do. As we move forward through the President's second term, I will continue to look for opportunities to demand the Administration take responsibility for its actions.

Thank you again for contacting me. Representing you in the U.S. House of Representatives is an honor. Please continue to share your thoughts with me, and do not hesitate to call if I may ever be of service.

Sincerely,

Robert Pittenger

Member of Congress

RP/cb

Ok. If  I understand you correctly...........................you do not believe anything would be accomplished even if OAS Phase I did succeed.  Well then what is the point of going to Washington. It is time to stop talking and DO something even if it does not  succeed. Are you going? Or do you think it is a waste of time? Or should we "wait until November." That option does not seem like it is or has been working. IT IS TIME TO GET  UP OFF THE COUCH OR  FROM IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AND HIT THE STREETS. I'm almost 70 years old  and crippled up. I will be there. Whether it works or not I'll be there for a week if I can last that long.

You're the man!  I'm 68, and I'm planning on 2 weeks in a tent, if I can handle it!

This is the same canned response I've received from my own Congressman - several times.  Only now, the first sentence of his response to me is,"Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding impeachment proceedings against President Obama. Your opinions are a great benefit to me."  It's all a big farce.

Sorry for off topic-Joe Bennett of Pennsylvania OAS is on Erik Rush radio/BirtherReport 8-10

This is degenerating into the negative again-Go because its the right thing to do-not because any other group etc is going or not- or there are 10 people or 10 million (someone posted earlier that they wanted to know? it doesn't matter)-in DC we are at a disadvantage that's how they have rigged the game-that doesn't mean you don't go you just adapt. Maybe it will work-maybe not-one thing is for sure-if you don't try-nothing is going to happen at all-that's a sure bet.

See you in DC

Hi all, i know we all get disheartened sometimes by the news. Just remember this, God is not impotent and He doesn't need 10 million, but if He wants that many there He will stir their hearts and they will show up. We can only do what we think is right. God bless all who are going or who support through prayer. Blessings in Jesus, Samita

From the many hours I spend daily on the computer reading blogs and comments, my sense is that the Tea Party will be well represented at OAS.  I don't know about the other groups - altho I've seen very little disagreement with the OAS mission and believe they, too, will be well represented. There may be some reluctance on the part of some of them because guns and ammo are prohibited.  I would be stunned if the Oathkeepers' presence was not felt - they played such a big part in the Bundy affair.  But I also know that God is with us, and we will have as many patriots there as needed to accomplish what God wants. 

Barbara........I posted for "leadership" in those elements, you know the ones with the "donation" button in the email every day.  I'm not asking them to endorse OAS, but they should, what I would like is for them to simply announce OAS to their followers and urge their people to attend if it's in their hearts to attend.

We have many patriots from TP, GOA, OK, and all the rest but leadership seems nil-heard.

"He watching over Israel slumbers not nor sleeps."

Here here! Taking an oath 2 support a foreign nation while serving in congress is called TREASON---Yet no 1 seems 2 talk about it 4 fear of being called an anti semite.  I've learned that those who won't take an oath 2 Israel have their political careers destroyed. That's got 2 be undone as we can't have people in congress who aren't serving we the people but serving special interests. Speaking out against Israel isn't speaking against individuals but against a racist criminal ideology. Can u imagine if the Christians wanted 2 steal someone's land & have a Christian state? If we truly want 2 restore the rule of law all criminal activity's all that goes against our ORIGINAL Constitution all lawlessness MUST BE UNDONE. All members of congress who've engaged in crimes against we the people must be held accountable in a CONSTITUTIONAL court not a Admiralty court.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service