Defendant.

: Docket Number: OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-

: 1216823-60-MALIHI

: Counsel for

Plaintiff: J. Mark Hatfield

Counsel for

Defendant: Michael Jablonski

ORDER ON MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENAS

Defendant, President Barack Obama, a candidate seeking the Democratic nomination for the

office of the President of the United States, has filed a motion to quash the subpoena compelling

his attendance at the hearing on January 26, 2012.

In support of his motion, Defendant argues that "if enforced, [the subpoena] requires him to

interrupt duties as President of the United States" to attend a hearing in Atlanta, Georgia.

However, Defendant fails to provide any legal authority to support his motion to quash the

subpoena to attend. Defendant's motion suggests that no President should be compelled to

attend a Court hearing. This may be correct. But Defendant has failed to enlighten the Court

with any legal authority. Specifically, Defendant has failed to cite to any legal authority

evidencing why his attendance is "unreasonable or oppressive, or that the testimony... [is]

irrelevant, immaterial, or cumulative and unnecessary to a party's preparation or presentation at

the hearing, or that basic fairness dictates that the subpoena should not be enforced." Ga. Comp.

R. & Regs. r. 616-1-2-.19(5).

Defendant further alludes to a defect in service of the subpoena. However, the Court's rules

provide for service of a subpoena upon a party, by serving the party's counsel of record. Ga.

Comp. R. & Regs. r. 616-1-2-.19(4). Thus, the argument regarding service is without merit.

Accordingly, Defendant's motion to quash is denied.

SO ORDERED,

this the 20th day of January, 2012.

MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama's counsel is squirming.....the worm appears to be in a vice-grips of a judge that intends business.

• Harry:

Looks like we may finally be getting close! It's been a long dusty trail, and it's not over yet. Kudos to you for your patriotic persistence and leadership.

Jerry

• Holy cow!  It's about time we had a judge who could standup for America!

• BO cannot attend. He has a 10:00 AM Tee-off time on the 26th. In Hawaii. Or maybe Mexico. Sorry.

• Its about time someone stood up to the traitors on the left. Good for you Judge Malihi

• Probably has to evaluate Disney World against Disney Land to see which is more LGBT compliant!

Now that's Presidential Duties, (Also which has the most interesting Tea Cup Ride, and whether either belong to that terrorist group called the TEA PARTY!)

• Wonder if they would have an arrest warrant out for bho , if he did'nt show up for his court date. Not , That only applies to the serfs.
  • The Georgia Militia needs to be guarding this judge or he won't be around long. 

• I agree with you Steven... he's gonna need some protection.. I am 76 and live in KY but I'd donate some of my summer to look after him.. I am a 20 year vet and got through Nam with only a scar.

• Hey Col I know a couple of Nam Vets like me. Iam a retired SFC from Flordia just south of the Ga. border. If you need help with the OP let me know

This reply was deleted.