From: Liberty Counsel [mailto:alert@libertyaction.org]Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 3:43 PMTo: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: "No to Jesus, Yes to Allah" judge's key vote tomorrow!From the Desk of:Mat Staver, Founder and ChairmanLiberty CounselI have just been informed that tomorrow (Thursday) the SenateJudiciary Committee will begin formal consideration ofDavid Hamilton -- the notorious "No to Jesus, Yes to Allah"judge nominated by Barack Obama for the 7th Circuit Courtof Appeals.The Judiciary Committee is expected to vote tomorrow --a key vote that could determine whether Hamilton getsconfirmed by the full Senate!As you may know, in 2005 this former ACLU activist ruled thatprayers "using Christ's name or title" were sectarian andtherefore unconstitutional.To make matters worse, in a post-judgment motion for this samecase Hamilton ruled that prayers said to "Allah" were acceptable!So, according to Obama's first judicial nominee, prayers toJesus are unconstitutional but prayers to Allah are just fine!Simply put, Hamilton said "No" to Jesus and "Yes" to Allah!+ + Immediate Fax and Phone Barrage Needed!Laurel, I need your help. This announcement has comesuddenly and very quietly.I am asking you to take a moment right now to fax and phonethe Judiciary Committee and your two Senators urging them tooppose Hamilton's confirmation.Please... Take a moment right now to schedule your faxes by going here:http://www.libertyaction.org/r.asp?U=19398&CID=297&RID=20790877Of course, you can always send your own faxes. We have providedall the information on the above link.Once you have scheduled your faxes...Please call your two Senators:Sen. Inhofe 202-224-4721Sen. Coburn 202-224-5754To access the phone numbers for key members of the JudiciaryCommittee, go here:http://www.libertyaction.org/r.asp?U=19399&CID=297&RID=20790877Thank you for taking action with me!Mat StaverP.S. My apologies for the short notice. This information just cameacross my desk because the administration wanted to do this quicklyand quietly - "under the radar." But we're not going to let thisunacceptable nomination get by with no resistance! Thank you againfor taking action!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Permission to Join
  • This piece of scum among others that Oslimeball is pushing to get into a judicial position should be fought against tooth and nail .Is there any doubt in even the most dumbed down sheep of an American Citizen, that anyone that Obama seeks to appoint is bad news for our great nation ? This illegal ,Unqualified , Radical , Left Wing Muslim has gone beyond arrogance to full blown "SCREW YOU AMERICA " ! Where are the True Patriots in our Military ,That holds sacred that oath that many of us swore to protect and defend ? How can any real American that loves our great nation let this bastard get away with the blatant crap that he is pulling ? I just don't understand it . It breaks my heart to think that our Military Commanders would allow him and those in his cabinet to get away with these outright treasonous acts . I can only hope that they, in their wisdom, are setting a trap for him ,and all who are affiliated with him in any way . We shall see ,We shall see !
  • No King, but King Jesus!!!!!!
This reply was deleted.