Constitutional Emergency

Judicial Fiat From the Bench - Changed the Meaning of/in the Constitution - Natural Born Citizen

They got to the judge!

Final_Decision_2.3.2012.pdf

Watch how fast "lawyers" will run in and try to tell us this assessment is wrong!

Tags: constituition, fiat, judical

Views: 3150

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

BEFORE I DIE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND MILLIONS OF OTHER CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, WHICH IS OBAMA IS ILLEGAL.....I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE LID BLOWS OFF, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL GO ON TRAIL, MOST LIKLY  NONE............ONE MORE THING    WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO GET AN ANSWER, OBAMA & GOVERNMET HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS, THEY TO SIT AND WAIT FOR THE  CHECK TO COME IN....THEY ARE THE DEVILS, HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL.

The fight has always been at the door of liberty. The judge never even considered the facts that clearly show Berry had one parrent that was under age (21) and the other foreign national at the time of birth regardless where born. What's the use we are but sheep headed for the slaughter. the Excutive branch owner the judicial and legislative branch of government. It not unlike the Federal reserve answer to knowone but itself.

The republican party is equally responsible on all fronts. The military is owned lock step with the banks so we have nothing to say.

what have we passed on to our young... SHAME! SERVITUDE, under SLAVE LABOR with a war with IRAN coming..   We deserve what comes...

Another folly no one will bring to justice..

http://www.offthegridnews.com/2012/02/03/a-noble-lie-with-austin-gr...

We are in so deep nothing will change coarse of tyranny afoot..

Did anyone here read the decision and reasons he gave for the decision? Doesn't make sense. There was plenty of evidence and professional testimony for the decision to go for the plaintiff. I think something happened that changed his mind.

Hmmmmmmmmm..!    Snik-snik...snik-snik...snik-snik.....!  Take heart dear ones...!  My Lord, Jesus Christ, IS in charge....!  Guess what....!?!  HE made sure that an awful lot of us were trained very well, to shoot straight......!  We have no scales on our eyes....!  We are awake....we see....we hear very well.....we communicate.....!  Guess what......!?!  We learned a few things from the VietCong,  the Iraqis, the Afgans, the Islamists...and all of those mother- frackers...!  When the time comes..................!!!!!   Ooooo.....Raaaaahhhhh....!  Semper Fi...!

Firehawk ,

Its is so funny that many have forgotten the history of the General of the Japanese who said it would be insane to invade America by land for there would be "a gun behind every blade of grass".  As long as we keep the UN from doing the insane behind our backs with their so-called Small Arms Treaty .....

Keep a breast of the ICLEI's also for they seem to embed themselves in State affairs as I have come to recognize but we must remain focused and vigilant with primary mission

OMG

Obama

Must

Go !!!!!!!

Victoria per Scientiam

Oathkeeper

Annapolis , Maryland

Well, there once was a farmer, who, having been told that he must refer to " animal waste " instead of ' BS ' from that point on, the farmer replied; ' I dunno, for it to be ' animal waste ' infers that they must be ' doing ' something in order for there to be ' waste ' &, knowing them as I do, as far as I'm concerned, THAT'S BS ! And so it goes, it might be a " ruling ", but it still stinks because the Law of The Land, & the Will of The People, has been thwarted once again. BS is still; BS !

Which decision trumps which.  Does the State of Indiana decision trump the Decision used in the trial...Wasn't it a Supreme Court of the United States decision?

And the President of the United States (known as the world's lone super power) bows to the leaders from all over the world, (most of whom would not be free nations if it were not for the blood and lives of the US military). Glenn Beck has a saying, "Bottom up, Top Down, Inside out!" Supposed to be a quote from american communists (They've dishonored the nations name pairing it with their group.)  And his followers keep pointing out the transition is NEARLY COMPLETE!

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held that virtually everyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen. This decision established an important precedent in its interpretation of the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.

Wong Kim Ark, who was born in the United States to Chinese parents around 1871, had been denied re-entry to the U.S. after a trip abroad, under a law restricting Chinese immigration and prohibiting immigrants from China from becoming naturalized U.S. citizens. He challenged the government's refusal to recognize his citizenship, and the Supreme Court ruled in his favor, holding that the citizenship language in the Fourteenth Amendment encompassed essentially everyone born in the U.S.—even the U.S.-born children of foreigners—and could not be limited in its effect by an act of Congress.

The case highlighted disagreements over the precise meaning of one phrase in the Fourteenth Amendment's citizenship clause—namely, the provision that a person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction thereof acquires automatic citizenship. The Supreme Court's majority ruled that this phrase referred to being required to obey U.S. law; on this basis, they interpreted the language of the Fourteenth Amendment in a way that granted U.S. citizenship to almost all children born on American soil (a concept known as jus soli). The court's dissenters argued that being subject to the jurisdiction of the United States meant not being subject to any foreign power—that is, not being claimed as a citizen by another country via jus sanguinis (inheriting citizenship from a parent)—an interpretation which, in the minority's view, would have excluded "the children of foreigners, happening to be born to them while passing through the country".[1]

In the words of a 2007 legal analysis of events following the Wong Kim Ark decision, "The parameters of the jus soli principle, as stated by the court in Wong Kim Ark, have never been seriously questioned by the Supreme Court, and have been accepted as dogma by lower courts."[2] A 2010 review of the history of the Citizenship Clause notes that the Wong Kim Ark decision held the guarantee of birthright citizenship "applies to children of foreigners present on American soil" and states that the Supreme Court "has not re-examined this issue since the concept of 'illegal alien' entered the language".[3] Since the 1990s, however, controversy has arisen over the longstanding practice of granting automatic citizenship to U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants, and legal scholars disagree over whether the Wong Kim Ark precedent applies when alien parents are in the country illegally. Attempts have been made from time to time in Congress to restrict birthright citizenship, either via statutory redefinition of the term jurisdiction, or by overriding both the Wong Kim Ark ruling and the Citizenship Clause itself through an amendment to the Constitution, but no such proposal has been enacted.

Where do you see 'natural born Citizen' in this case?

Disgusted, Distressed, Angry, and depressed beyond words.  I do not believe there is hope for the U.S. I was truly worried that this Judge would falter, either be threatened or paid off.  Just a suggestion, I think we should all write this Judge again, that is if you had wrote him before commending him.  Possibly we could copy the great report below by J.B. Williams and send it to him.  God Help Us!!!!!

Then EXPECT a visit from either the fbi or dept of homeland security!

They'd probably declare us to be the ones threatening him!

It is not the responsibility of the State Court to legislate from the bench.  The precedent set by the Indiana State court is in contradiction to the precedent set by the Supreme Court.  But the Kool Aid Drinkers of our time, have allowed the, 'Politically

Correct group" to be exempt from a, "Tar and feaqthering".. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service