Replies

• I would think very few.

• They probably got their children exempt.

• PLEASE EXPLAIN EXEMPT ?

WE HAVE AN ALL VOLENTIEER DOD ; EVERY AMN AND OR WOMAN IN THE SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVT ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE THERE THERE IS NOT A DRAFT CURRENTLY 

DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE NOT WON A WAR SINCE THE NAME WAS CHANGED FROM, THE WAE DEPT

• I doubt very seriously that any of the bunch in Washington D.C. has any of their Daughters and Son's in harms way....but mine is, he is in the South China Sea....

• Darn few of them.  You can bet the rent that their kids are in some cushy job, paid for with our tax dollars or in some graduate school program...safely AWAY from the military...

• I ,also believe ,like most , that there are very few who completely understand the sacrifices that are made by those who serve and the families they leave behind to carry out the OATH that those here refuse to even acknowledge . It is a disgrace, that their valiant actions are disregarded as mere trivia. To be unnoticed in elections due to political BS with their ballots. To be left behind in Benghazi . To be disavowed in Extortion 17 . And to be threatened with humiliation and blackmail at the expense of their careers (200) Commanders forced to resign, retire or fired is just the tip of this disgraceful behavior !

God Bless America and those who valiantly obey their OATH OF DUTY !
  • The time will soon come when the piper must be paid!!!!  The cost will be very high!!  Obama and his lackys will pay every cent they owe!!!

• Just how do you grow up with Bill Ayers, Bernadette Dorn and the like for parents and get allowed in the military?  Jarrett is the founder of the muslim sisterhood, and equivalent member to the brotherhood of the same name.  Consider all the heads of bureaus and the like who have been appointed.  Wait and see, it will show.

Semper Fidelis,

John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

• If they don't care about their country, why do you think they would care about their kin???

• You mean Like Kerry during Vietnam?

If they are as "Caring" as Hillary is forget about it

This reply was deleted.