Just learned PFA will close March 21

Brother and Sister Patriots,

We just learned that PFA will close down March 21. That is the end of the billing cycle. I will be posting all updates about PFA closing here.

Twana

UPDATE:

I see some of you don't read all the emails Harry and I send out and have missed the ones where we shared with you why PFA is closing.

Harry is rightly devoting much needed time to/with his lovely bride. His bride - the love of his life has been dealing with some medical issues for some time now and Harry is the primary care-taker.

I am working more in my precinct, and now that has moved out into other precincts and now my county. I pray everyone of you will be doing the very same in your communities.

I'm unable to be here that much and do what needs to be done in my community too. We have put out a call for volunteers several times over the last 1 1/2 yrs. We got some help but it's the same, everyone is busy and can't devote enough time that is needed.So with this in mind, Harry and I made a decision to close PFA. We have let everyone know that we will be continuing our works here and here, plus we've invited you all to come with us.

PFA has become almost a 24/7 work. There are things we've guarded this site from which requires alot of time....I won't share what all that entails, but many of you know about the broken english love spammer that we've had to deal with. That is just one thing... there are several other types of scavengers we've guarded against as well. 

We have had groups want to take over PFA. However, if a group took over PFA, it would no longer be PFA except in name only. Plus, those groups already have a group and site online....why would they want to take over this group? They want to take over PFA for our membership/database. PFA is special and unique....that is why many of you, like Harry and I, are saddened by it being closed. But the decision is made. Sometimes we have to make hard decisions and this was one but we both stand by it.

I ask you all a question. What is it you like about PFA? What makes PFA special and stand out for you to want to be a member here? I know some of you are members on all the sites, but I ask the ones who only join PFA and maybe a few other sites. Why is it special to you? Your answers probably confirm why we will not be passing PFA membership on to another group or individuals.

I'm sure everyone that has spent any length of time in/on PFA and not used it as a hit and run/post and run site, knows how we feel about our members. You're not just members....you are our brothers and sisters that stand shoulder to shoulder with us in this fight of our lives for our country, constitution. We stand for integrity, honor, and courage. We strive to preserve our beloved country for our children and grandchildren. We strive to teach our children and grandchildren about the greatness of our country and it's true foundation! We work for restoring our liberties, my most cherished is freedom of conscious. We are having to fight daily to keep that.

So again, what makes PFA special to/for you? That will probably answer your question to why we won't pass it on to someone or another group.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I promise not to lose touch.  Your existance uplifts my spirits and gives me hope.
  • I am so sorry that it is closing. Thanks for always keeping me posted Twana. Keep in touch please.

hugs :)

• I'm sorry to see PFA  close, but if there is an upside it will be the consolidation of patriots that will make us stronger.  God speed Twanna and Harry.  I look forward to seeing you on Patriots Union.  Semper Fi
  • Twana,

Why are they closing?  This is very sad.  This website is very much needed.

Semper Fi,

Chuck

• Why exactly ?  Have someone take it over - anyone volunteer?

• I am so sorry to hear PFA is closing.  I just recently found it online and thought this was the answer to prayer!  When God closes one door, He opens another-I hope something good comes from this.  thanks to everyone who has diligently worked in the battle to take back America.
  • Right . . . WTF!?

Why?

• I am also sorry, I just joined patriotsunion.ning is there any association? if not it might be a site for all of us to stay connected and involved.
  • I would like to keep in touch with everyone.  Steve Elliott/KA3UDR
  • I am sorry PFA is shutting down.  I hope some of us will find ways to keep in contact.  Twana and Harry you are awesome patriots and have done a great job keeping us in the know of current issues.  Thank you for all you do.
This reply was deleted.