Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

Breitbart

DennyPeyman.jpg

Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman is making it clear that no law that violates the Constitution will be upheld in his county.

This especially applies to new gun control edicts Obama & Co. are trying to push onto the American people.

Said Peyman: "My office will not comply with any federal action which violates the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution which I swore uphold."

And far from worrying about repercussions for doing this, Peyman sees the gun control push as a sign of weakness that will crumble in the face of real opposition: "Just a few of us have to be willing to stand up to political opposition putting our people at risk. The other side will back down."

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found a patriot. And his name is Sheriff Denny Peyman.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll repeat this for those who never read it.  At end of the war with Japan, a Japanese Officer was asked, "what was the most horrying incident?"  The Officer replied, "An angy American".  All of those who served took the same oath.that the Sheriff took as to its basic support for the Constitution.

• THANK YOU SIR ( I SALUTE YOU ) .

• WE need a lot more people like this man if I had his address I would write him and THANK him.

• Here you go, "contact tab" at the bottom of the page.

I have sent him my support. We all should do the same and also contact our local sheriff and encourage him to do the same.

• I'm sure a letter addressed to "Sheriff Denny Peyman, Jackson County, KY" would find it's way to him!
    • Here it is Patriots and Members here; please call one of these #s and tell them, thank you and we support you and got your back. To all of you Patriots Please visit your County Sheriff : I dit it here in Bell County Texas; you will be surprised; call his office and explain your concern about your Freedom, school, your kids ...etc. what the future will bring; use your imagination; tell the person on the phone ( secretary ) you would like to pay a visit , just 10 minutes of his time . I was granted a visit and 10 minutes ended up 1 hr; I told him about my military service, background, freedom, christianityetc...etc... he never got tired of me , in the cotrary ,he wanted more....so Do Not Be Afraid;
      I told him I will support him and stand with him and I am available for defending Freedom. My Friends and Patriots you will be surprised; your Sheriff needs you just like you need him, so, Please pay him a visit ....it will be appreciated.
      Jackson County Kentucky
      County Attorney
      George T. Hays
      606-287-8891 or
      606-287-8893

County Sheriff
      Denny Peyman
      606-287-7121

County Clerk
      Donald "Duck" R. Moore
      606-287-7800

Jailer
      Bill Dunn
      606-287- 7592

Coroner
      Melvin "Blue" Lakes
      606-287-7141

Circuit Clerk
      Bobby G. Morris
      606-287-7783

PVA
      Paul Rose
      606-287-7634

Constable District #1
      Johnny Peters
      606-287-2324

Constable District #2
      Alvin Webb
      606-364-5449

Constable District #3
      Ronnie Lewis
      606-965-3923

County Surveyor
      Lewis Mills
      606-364-2549

• There is a solution to this tyrannical madness.  And there may or may not be a peaceful one.  But, this approach on the part of Sheriff’s like Peyman certainly fits the bill of a peacefull opposition........   The only way this approach will work is with the full and public support of all Patriots around the Country so it will gain support and spread.  Let's support and publicize this to the hilt.  The alternative appears not to be peaceful......

• Is this the point of Unity?  Is this where we drive a stake at the top of the hill?  Where do we commit?  Sign a pack to defend each and every Patriot willing to stand up for the Constitution......(It ain't Congress)  If we don't defend each other, then who will?   As my family shield says.....TO DEFEND AND SUPPORT.........

• This is a true American Patriot. As a Sheriff, he truly represents, what all law enforcement agencies should do. A "Sheriff" is the highest elected law enforcement agent in the Nation. He has the power and responsibility to tell any Federal agent to get out of his county/parish. This has been approved in court testing of a sheriff's responsibilities. As the Sheriff of a County/Parish (in Louisiana) I would like to see them all establish a posse' or any other title for an organized group, of all citizens in their jurisdiction, give them the necessary training to react to future emergencies, such as any attempt to confiscate legal guns from citizens. The Sheriffs' across the US could easily form their own response team, into an effective means to counter any future action against the "Second Amendment" right of Americas.   Further, it would be prudent for all states to pass state laws that tell the federal gun grabbers, that their attempts to restrict state's rights shall be ignored. Some states have already or are considering such laws. 

• Thank you Sheriff....Semper Fi.....I salute you.

This reply was deleted.