Replies

• He is not King. He is no class trash.

• Totally agree... he just wants to be King

• This is not meant to be a derogatory remark about all blacks.  I would vote for the likes of Herman Cain and Allen West in a heartbeat.  However, Obama and his b***h are nothing but a couple of no class ghetto blacks who hit the big time and have absolutely no idea how to handle it.

• i AGREE

• This has nothing to do with skin color, Many of my Brother and Sisters in Arms have more melanin than I do and are Great Americans.He is just not fit to lead I am sure you had to either train some young LT or move them out? He is slicker than cat poop and making us broke.

RB

• KING OBAMA MY ARSE HE IS NOTHING BUT A 2 BIT CLOWN. ALLEN WEST IS THE BEST!!!!

• King of the porcelain throne all he is!

• Subject: Now will you help kick obama out

The Obama administration is preparing to give free health care to Pakistanis even as Americans who cannot get health insurance because of pre-existing conditions soon will be rejected by domestic programs due to a lack of funds.

Pakistani nationals working at several U.S. embassies soon could get a boost in health care benefits as the U.S. State Department has begun shopping for top-tier services.

• Am I to understand we have no idea on the status of the two men?  Does anyone know how many more of our people did not return home?

• Thank you for your sevice and God Bless you and the unknown numbers missing.

This reply was deleted.