KLAYMAN CALLS OBAMA OUT.....AGAIN.

Larry Klayman column
Media: Tell real truth about Obama!
klayman_b.jpg
Larry Klayman
Larry Klayman
February 16, 2015

President Barack Hussein Obama, downplaying, as has been the theme throughout his administration, that Islam has anything to do with terrorist attacks at home and abroad, recently went on the attack at the National Prayer Breakfast:

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

Obama's remarks come as no surprise. He has repeatedly demonstrated that he sees terrorism through the prism of his religious and racial background. Born to a Muslim father, schooled in madrassas in Indonesia, befriending and associating with black Muslims in Chicago and elsewhere (like the Rev. Louis Farrakhan and others), endorsing the Ground Zero Mosque at a White House feast honoring Ramadan, acting with hostility toward Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and allowing his staff to use off-color language to disparage the Jewish leader, and showing much favoritism to Muslims and his fellow African-Americans in general throughout his administration, Obama again seeks to shield his "fellow" Muslims from any criticism by disparaging and casting blame on others – particularly Jews, Israelis, Christians and whites – along religious and racial lines. Now he invokes the name of Jesus Christ to suggest that white Christians advocate killing "infidels," just as his Muslim brothers do in the name of allah.

This relativism is not only a false analogy, as neither the Crusades nor the Inquisition were sanctioned by Jesus Christ nor Christianity itself, as the killing of infidels is in the Quran, but they occurred about 1,000 and 700 years ago, respectively. Today, many centuries later, these acts no longer occur. To the contrary, however, Islam and its followers continue to believe that allah must be honored through the killing of Christians, Jews and other non-believers, and this so-called "religion" has largely digressed rather than modernized.

It is dangerous that the media, both liberal and conservative, have failed to call Obama out and educate the American people on the president's religious and racial biases, which so infect his dangerous foreign policy and other acts. Obama's biases favor Muslims and blacks over everyone else. As just the latest example, Fox News reports that the president spent his time the day it was learned that American hostage Kayla Mueller was killed by ISIS filming a video to promote Obamacare with undignified, goofy, low-class and un-presidential scenes of him taking "selfies" of himself. Previously, when other white Christian and Jewish-American hostages were killed, Obama disrespectfully went golfing or on fundraisers. And, given Obama's well-documented actions effectively but falsely blaming whites and white cops for discrimination during and after the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson tragedies, as well as a myriad of other biased actions throughout his administration, one does more than wonder if Obama would do an Obamacare "end zone" dance if a black American hostage was killed by ISIS.

It's time for the media to start calling Obama out for what he is. The president simply is not detached from reality or incompetent, as the media apologetically often depict his numerous foreign-policy failures and scandals. Even Fox News, which I congratulate and appreciate for its hard-hitting fair and balanced reporting generally, skirts this central issue: Obama's biases and prejudices and how they destructively affect his governance. Even if the media will not brand him as the anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic bigot he is, it is at least high time that reporters, columnist, and television and radio commentators say it straight up: Obama sees nearly everything and acts from the lens of his Muslim, African heritage, frequently to the detriment of the rest of us.

Last year I was criticized by the left-wing media for giving a speech satirically challenging the president to get up off his knees, to put the Quran down and to come out with his hands up. Given his prejudices and his myriad scandals, along with his refusal to call Islamic terrorism what it is – but instead casting blame on Jews and Israelis, Christians, whites and, by implication, Jesus himself – my words now ring truer than ever.

Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is known for his strong public interest advocacy in furtherance of ethics in government and individual freedoms and liberties. During his tenure at Judicial Watch, he obtained a court ruling that Bill Clinton committed a crime, the first lawyer ever to have done so against an American president. Larry became so famous for fighting corruption in the government and the legal profession that the NBC hit drama series West Wing created a character after him: Harry Klaypool of Freedom Watch. His character was played by actor John Diehl.

In 2004, Larry ran for the U.S. Senate as a Republican in Florida's primary. After the race ended, he founded Freedom Watch.

The author of two books, Fatal Neglect and Whores: Why and How I Came to Fight the Establishment, Larry is a frequent commentator on television and radio, as well as a weekly columnist, on Friday, for WND.com. He has been credited as being the inspiration for the Tea Party movement. (See "Larry Klayman — The One Man TEA Party," by Dr. Richard Swier.)

© Copyright 2015 by Larry Klayman
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/150216

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Larry Klayman for this hard hitting article. In my opinion, Obama is a Muslim...not Christian as he has said. I also suspect he is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood.....why else are they going through the door at the White House? Somewhere.....I figure.....the New World Order is in the mix.  "Oh what an evil web we weave, when first we endeavor to deceive".....aptly applies.  Obama has to be, the greatest fraud ever, perpetrated on the American people. But the saddest thing of all? We are letting him get away with it. 

• I have read his works before, and I have nothing but respect for this man. He should be on every media outlet. Obama is the most dangerous man in the world. The media says this man is the most intelligent president ever while at the same time forgiving him for the doing the seemingly stupidest things imaginable. The truth is, he is neither, but he is a Muslim nut that deserves an extended stay at Gismo for starters.
  • Thank you. Patricia and Forrest for your stellar comments. My staff and I have been calling out this fraud, pathetic excuse of a man, lest of all.. pResident!, for nearly 5 years now. We cosponsored a citizens class action to challenge his [in]eligibility, and have been calling for his arrest since 2010. Nothing seems to stick and get people enraged and motivated enough to begin a national dialogue to remove this Evil Empire. Col. Riley found out about this indifference last year in D.C. and I found out about it in D.C. on Veteran's Day in 2010. To get people out of their comfort zones - when they're not uncomfortable - is a task. We are proposing another idea. 

Obama can be arrested by the Sergeant-at-Arms in the Senate with a majority vote to arrest. If enough Patriots call their Senators relentlessly to move them off their penguin asses to vote for his arrest for high treason (of which he is guilty as sin) and sedition (ditto!), we have a chance to end this insanity before a civil war begins. Our site gives the details and plan. We are heading for violence and war by doing nothing. Add to this mix the influx of Muslim refugees, Muslim training camps inside the U.S. + the open southern border, and you don't have to be a military genius to see the consequences. God bless America. We will need His help to get through this. 

William Homolka, Editor & CEO

http://www.USIntel.net

http://www.ChristianNationUSA.net

• Thank you for your efforts William..........I hope everyone will support what your are doing........Eventually God is going to multiply our initiatives and prayers, and bring America out of this very, very dangerous slumber.

• Contact information for the Office of the Sergeant at Arms:
      Room H-124 US Capitol
      202-225-2456
      202-225-3233 (fax)
      saamail@mail.house.gov

• what is it going to take? idk but keep at it as will I never stop if there is only 1 person to preach to preach your heart out. 

• Truth is the exact time, place, form, and event. Is what is. Obama's not the government nor the president. That illusion has come and gone. He's the enemy...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

• I concur that Obama is not our President and I also will never acknowledge that he is!  He has been planted in the WH to destroy America by our own CIA!  

• The Crusades and the Inquisition were a result of about 500 years of Muslim terrorism. We have advanced socially and morally whereas the Muslims are still stuck back in the dark ages!

• Thank you for all of your work.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31