Message from Ranger Up Military

URGENT Request from law enforcement: Double Homicide just occurred at Rough Creek lodge by Glen Rose TX (Hwy 67). Shooter has fled in a big black F350 Truck with Rhino lining down the side. Big tires and rims. One victim was a Navy Seal sniper. Suspect fled in said vehicle and could be heading to Hamilton county area. Suspect is believed to be highly trained with militray experience. Please use extreme caution if this vehicle is found. If this vehicle is located please contact TX Ranger Briley of Erath county SO 2549653338, or Justin Caraway 3252803963.

www.yourstephenvilletx.com  Erath County Sheriff's Office, Stephenville Police Department and Texas Rangers investigators are on the scene. Updates will be given as they are available.

Just wonder: " government taking out there own folks with contractors......... be interesting to see where the seal was assigned......... Hope he is not the one who took out the muzzies on the boat when capt. was rescued.....Obama did not like that........ or one left from a mission like benghazi who they did not want to talk because of what he new as a reactionary force........ Member the admiral was relieved with Ham because they were going to help"TH

Michael DeltaEcho Five-Eleven: " just read that one victim was the well known chris kyle... ex navy seal ... thats a strange case thou..."

www.yourglenrosetx.com
A man called the deadliest sniper in United States history was found dead Saturday.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just Googled Chris Kyle and his biography on wikipedia has already been updated to show his death.  Something smells here and it sure don't smell like roses.

• This is what government does when they feel trapped or threatened with exposure. It's been going on for well over a century. It happened to the five that trained with me.

• Who was Kyle?
    Is he the one who posted stuff on Facebook?

• Louise, 

Kyle was a real American hero. I can't remember the count, besides the count doesn't really matter, but he is one of the finest Snipers we have ever had working for the good guys...us. His kill count set a world record of sorts. What's even more important, there are probably hundreds of our guys that are alive today because of the actions Chris Kyle took to eliminate the enemy.

I'm gonna pray tonight that this is a sick hoax and tomorrow we will find out that he's alive and well stomping around the back-country somewhere in Texas hunting for wild hog.

• JUST SAYING......LOT OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW TO MUCH DIE?   WONDER WHY.  STRANGE FEELING SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

• 8142923298?profile=original

• 8142923269?profile=original

• http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Famed-Navy-SEAL-Chris-Kyle-shot...   Recovering from PTSD on a gun range. This will make old Chuckey Schumer a happy boy after his remarks of PTSD folks being criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zDLecFAIhg        

• http://www.yourglenrosetx.com/news/local/article_b0f607fe-6d97-11e2...

*Suspect apprehended!

• I just read his book and it was an outstanding book at that. I can't believe he was taken out like this but he was. WOW! for once I want to hope this was just a nut job that took him out but I'm afraid not. This sounds planned to a T and it makes you wonder what the hell is going on here. RIP Chris Kyle and may you go to be with your brothers that have gone before you.

The article says they got the guy that did it and that is even stranger because to take out this person he had to be damn good. So is this another setup or what? Yea I know we will never know for sure.

This reply was deleted.