It is time for our people to start the guerilla warfare that has been started against us. How many more seals and special ops will be taken out like this? Before we take action? I am beginning to think their plan is working. They pick off the most likely leaders against them and then come after us untrained military gun owners. It is truly time for us to pick target and isolate and destroy them. Start with Harry traitor Red, then nanny pelousy and the top gutless rinos. Remember when Marco Rubio's daughter was in a car accident a few months ago? Well, Marco got the message "do as we want or it is your kid". That is how obozo and his band of thieves and thugs are operating. They pick a target, give a warning and bingo the opposition changes directions - surrender. Action must be taken by the patriots now. There is no reason to wait.
That is the reaction wanted by the Left....it would play into their plans for more control & martial law....so I do not recommend it....what is needed is a tireless, well armed, very well funded, independent, investigative team(s) to completely research/investigate, by whatever means necessary, most of these "suspected events"....sooner or later they would like likely find someone who can "squeal" (I would use water-boarding, personally)....before the system eliminates them too....This and other events affecting Seals....is just too suspect!
The problem is who could fund & organize that type of effort??
Rest in Peace, Great Warrior Patriot. You have served your nation well.
THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ( OUR COUNTRY IS IN GRAVE GRAVE DANGER, I PRAY PEOPLE SEE IT IN TIME ) . I PRAY THE SPIRITS OF THESE WARRIORS GET TO HEAVEN QUICKLY .
William: the spirits of these warriors have already served their time in Hell; they are in Heaven; I have no doubts about that, my Friend!
RIP Brother Kyle. You have my eternal respect.
waterboard the Sucker and get the truth out of him..............who hired him...how much money was involved and by whom.this was not just a random shooting.Americans are not as dumb as washington would have us be............
Sadly, Betty, too many of them are just that stupid. The average person on the street doesn't have a clue who Ben Gazzi is, or will tell you that the shooter in Sandy Hook used an automatic weapon... Yes, they are that stupid. And, Obama knows it.
10 of the best quotes from his incredible memoir, “American Sniper,”
10. “To top things off, the Iraqis had sent some Scuds over just before the war started. Most had been taken care of by Patriot missiles, but one got through. Wouldn’t you know it took out the Starbucks where we’d hung out during our prewar training? That’s low, hitting a coffee place. It could have been worse, I guess. It could have been a Dunkin’ Donuts.”
9. “Isn’t religion supposed to teach tolerance?”
8. “At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled.”
7 " I began teaching my son how to shoot when he was two, starting with the basics of a BB rifle. My theory is that kids get into trouble because of curiosity—if you don’t satisfy it, you’re asking for big problems. If you inform them and carefully instruct them on safety when they’re young, you avoid a lot of the trouble. My son has learned to respect weapons. I’ve always told him, if you want to use a gun, come get me. There’s nothing I like better than shooting.”
6. “The rules are drawn up by lawyers who are trying to protect the admirals and generals from the politicians; they’re not written by people who are worried about the guys on the ground getting shot.”
5. “I never really believed the Iraqis would turn the country into a truly functioning democracy, but I thought at one point that there was a chance. I don’t know that I believe that now. It’s a pretty corrupt place. But I didn’t risk my life to bring democracy to Iraq. I risked my life for my buddies, to protect my friends and fellow countrymen. I went to war for my country, not Iraq. My country sent me out there so that bullshit wouldn’t make its way back to our shores. I never once fought for the Iraqis. I could give a flying [fu**] about them.”
4. “People tell me I saved hundreds and hundreds of people. But I have to tell you: it’s not the people you saved that you remember. It’s the ones you couldn’t save. Those are the ones you talk about. Those are the faces and situations that stay with you forever.”
3. “Another question people ask a lot: Did it bother you killing so many people in Iraq? I tell them, “No.” And I mean it. The first time you shoot someone, you get a little nervous. You think, can I really shoot this guy? Is it really okay? But after you kill your enemy, you see it’s okay. You say, Great. You do it again. And again. You do it so the enemy won’t kill you or your countrymen. You do it until there’s no one left for you to kill. That’s what war is.”
2. “Just because war is hell doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun.”
1. “I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.
That my friends are the words of a true American hero. Kyle believed in the America we older folks grew up in, I just pray that those thoughts stayed with him all the way to sniper heaven.
If only people on the left understood what made Kyle tick, then they would understand our side.
Rest in Peace Kyle.
So are we to believe that all the men and woman (military) that have died over the years so assholes like RP can spout off at the mouth, should also die by a bullet to the back?
Twana, we shouldn't be surprised by this comment coming from Paul, he is after all a Pacifist. Jerk.