H/T to JB Williams for sending me the information below.

This is LaRaza's call to action:

CALL TO ACTION !

NATIONAL ACTION FOR A MORATORIUM

ON DECEMBER 20TH !

We must respond immediately to the failure of the Senate and the Congress to act.  We must let the President know that we will not accept the continuation of injustice under what all agree is a broken law. Familia Latina Unida calls for coordinated actions of civil disobedience at Homeland Security offices across the nation beginning on December 20. “We want a Christmas without fear, a Christmas in which children celebrating the Holy Family are not in fear that armed men will come to their homes to take away their own family.”

The failure of President Obama and the Democratically controlled House and Senate to pass legislation to fix our broken immigration system has left us all with one objective: a moratorium on deportations and separation of families until legislation still pending in the house and senate is finally acted on. We salute Congressman Gutierrez for his leadership in passing the Dream Act through the House, but we recognize that for nearly ten years the Democratic Leadership has been playing with us – saying they were committed to comprehensive immigration reform, which included the dream act, but doing absolutely noting to move it forward. On the eve of a desperate election, they agreed to put forward the dream act alone. We do not believe they did this in good faith.  History will show that Congressman Gutierrez finally forced their hand in the House of Representatives.

Every day, 1100 people are deported.  Every day, six million children and young people, 80% of whom are U.S. citizens, 20% of whom are dream act eligible, live in fear of having their families and their lives destroyed. Instead of working to provide these young people with education and health care and decent housing and a way to live productive lives, our government gets up every morning with new plans to destroy their families.

All of this is happening in spite of the fact that we elected a President who committed in no uncertain terms to stop the separation of families. The recent elections have solidified the deadlock in Congress on a way to fix our broken immigration laws. Yet the President still has the power to stop the deportations until the Congress finally addresses this national tragedy.

In response to the demands of the families and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, the Department of Homeland Security has given President Obama a seven point memorandum outlining his powers to stop the deportations until the Congress can act. The President must be compelled to keep his promise.

Congressman Gutierrez has called for a nationwide movement for the moratorium. He has said that now “The Movement is the Moratorium, the Moratorium is the Movement.” He explains that we must act to get the President to act and we must also struggle in every city and town to stop cooperation between ICE and local law enforcement through the 287g and Secure Communities Act programs. We must fight for every family that is struggling to keep their lives and their families together.

Congressman Gutierrez has said that we can no longer allow our movement to be determined by the legislative priorities of politicians and parties more concerned with their reelection than with the lives of our families. The Congressman has said that U.S. citizens must be prepared to “step out of their comfort zone” and be willing to fill the jails until the President keeps his promise and stops the deportations.

`The Movement for the Moratorium has begun! Every Monday in Chicago pastors, elected officials, family members of those facing deportations and youth leaders have blocked the doors of the Homeland Security Headquarters in Chicago and organized mass arrests. Let the nation hear us on December 20th. We will not be silent.

Who is LaRaza? Here are a few images I quickly found.

Twana

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just when do criminals (illegal aliens immigrants) get the right to protest and petition the government that is suppose to represent the victims us, the American citizens.  Our government has failed and failed miserably, they have abandoned the taxpaying American citizen, the same taxpaying American citizens that they(the corrupt politicians took a solemn a binding obligation to defend and protect, the same tax paying American citizens that pays their adsorbent salaries for a part time job.  The same tax paying American citizens provide them with enviable insurance and retirement programs that most Americans can not enjoy or afford.

Instead have reaped special privileges to lawbreakers, and criminals at our expense, there actions are no different than a police officer catching a robber in your home and the police office holding you at gun point where the thief can finish robbing you.  I’m sick and tired of my tax dollars being wasted on non-citizens, its damn time for us the taxpaying American citizens to stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! 

When they learn to speak English, pay taxes, and come here legally, then I am all for it.  But as it is, I am paying for all of it!!! SICK AND TIRED!!!!  They don't want to integrate themselves into the American lifestyle.........like the Cubans, they choose to segregate themselves, and demand we "The American People" pay their way..........BS!!!!!!  When is our government going to wake up?????  Quit printing in Spanish!!!  WTF!!!!  How much extra does it cost us who PAY THE BILLS, AND THEIR SALARIES???????

Mention that to your state legislators and governor; I have, when they were looking for ways to cut the budget.  Also teaching classes in Spanish, not to teach the language.

Cut out all spanish classes and stop printing everything in spanish also.That would save how much money. just in voters form that would save 100s of 1000s of dollars and more even so that would be a great savings

Just keep digging your own graves. Impudent, entitled and disgusting. This is not your land. Come in legally or stay the hell out. We owe you nothing!!

Several of the restaurants in the area where I live were closed and the home improvement stores all had mexicans out there with picket signs.

Earlier there was a posting sounding skeptical about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation providing a huge amount of money for "education" via La Raza. I know little about the interworksings of La Raza, however, I know quite a bit about the Gates Foundation.

These people are not to be trivalized, taken lightly or viewed with disputed motives. They make money available in huge numbers to fight disease and support education.

Unlike many charities that came before them, the Gates Foundation INSISTS on results and monitors those results to verify the funds are not wasted and are used for the approved purposes! They will suspend money yet in the pipeline in a nano second if they even suspect failure to perform. Recipients are also required to sign agreements to return any monies not used as approved.Doing so may take years or decades but, that's tough for those that fail. If they fail to perform, they are simply not given more money. Simple and straightforward.

Of course, you are free to disagree with their choices but, it is their money, they earned it and, in my view, can do with it as they wish. I just wish they'd send me some.

You might want to check a little more closely how the Gates Foundation is tied to the UN, WHO, and Codex Alimentarius, among other less than worthy "charities" and how they're doing more harm than help in some of the those nations where they're spreading their "aid".  These folks are NOT on the side of what's best for America or for humanity at large!  And if NOT members, they're closely associated with the Bilderbergers.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service