LAKIN - Prison Diaries

Prison Diaries: Jan 2, 2011: Terry's First Letter from Prison: Dec 21, 2010

http://www.terrylakinactionfund.com/prisondiaries/13-diaries20101221.html

Why should you contribute to the Trust? Because Terry has put a huge amount of personal money into this case and now has lost everything. His actions, and future actions continue to keep this critical issue. of Obama's constitutional eligibility in the public square. Click here to contribute.

Prison Diaries

Dec 21, 2010

Hope all is well. Don't know how to start a letter or what to say. I hope I made a difference in a very important matter. It cost me a lot. But I now have to believe it turned out okay. There certainly are no do-overs. The important thing is for the work to carry-on so we never have this situation again.

Today is my fourth day at Leavenworth and my first day with supplies to write and send letters and hoping for a phone call today. Another soldier and I arrived Saturday AM shortly after midnight. We are considered in 'reception' status until we complete about a week of briefings and assessments. But they have a holiday schedule until after New Year's Day. Although they are making some efforts we likely will remain in 'reception' status until into January.

Reception status is mostly lock down in my cell. We now get two hours of 'rec time' in the morning and afternoon. Rec time is cell door open to a common pod area with a four-seat table, an exercise bike that does not work, a flat-screen TV that we cannot watch, and two showers. Activity is playing cards or a few board games, working out in my cell between meals, reading the rulebook, Bible, and now writing letters. Looks like the routine for the next several weeks. We have limited stamps, envelopes, and I am writing with a small, soft plastic (almost rubber pen) that is not to comfortable.

After getting more integrated in January (hopefully minimum security) we may have more privileges. There will not be much use of a computer, limited phone, news, or TV. We have to order our own health and comfort supplies from a small provided list. We are allowed one order request per month and not more than $35 per month. I'm hoping they will honor my first order on credit- we have not been able to get money into our account yet - not having any communication with Pili yet. I'm hoping to get a small radio with ear buds so I can get some news radio. Had to work hard to decide about how many batteries I could get by with vs how many rolls of toilet paper to buy.

The trial seems long ago now. What a feeling of helplessness going through the process. I likely got the best outcome I could have- but it was painful.

After the trial I overhead someone say, "Well, he's no hero now!" Sorry, I was not in it to be a hero. Just thought I was doing the right thing. I spent enough of myself and my family's future for now. Others are going to have to continue.

Got to go now. Moving cells quickly. Phones don't look good today. They brought a phone in but no one knows how we can call out collect. Sigh...

Terry

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Looney Left is gonna pay big time for this. This is straight Political attack in my book. And Obama still has yet to produce a authentic BC.
    • Right Jerry. Here we have a political prisoner. We are looking more and more like Cuba or Venezuela.
    • To a fully committed Marxist like Odumbo, full CONTROL at any cost is the sole objective!  Odumbo is only a very small part of the problem.
  • This is not over,,,,,,,,, let's wait till the end of the week when our representatives read to remember the Constitution out loud and on the floor of the house this week.  Then we will hold them to it or show the world what is really going on in the good old USA.

Semper FI,,, Col.

• Harry, thank you and keep us posted.  We have several patriots being persecuted by these marxists running this once great nation.

•  

Normally, I prefer to allow people to experience the consequences of their actions whether identified prior to their action or not. It was particularly useful and educational in raising my two sons who learned to anticipate unintended consequences.

However, Mr. Lakin is clearly suffering an injustice after risking career and financial future to send a message hoping it would be useful in identifying an imposter. I will make a contribution to the trust in hoping to rectify that part of the injustice in which I am able to have some impact.

• Straight Obama Treason.  and it wouldn't matter if O was born in the rotunda of the White House, as long as his father was born a British subject O is not a natural born American, not to mention the loss of American citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia.  No matter which way you look at it O is not President and Lakin is falsely imprisoned.
  • Even if Terry is saying that he quit, I do not believe that. The person of such a high morals will never quit. He just need some rest and to think of other strategy, when he gets out. Of course he did not want to be a hero. But he is one. Certainly with the morals much higher than any skunks who put him over there.

Lt.Col.  Jerry Milek ret.

• When  the O is impeached and removed from from the office of POTUS he should be imprisoned for being a party to this fraud perpetuated on the American people and the Col should be exonirated and re-instated with all that he had lost with the most humble apologies of the military and the goverment. and with our everlasting thanks for risking so much while the MSM and the rest of the country stood silent. Id be honored to shake his hand God Bless him & his family.
This reply was deleted.