Constitutional Emergency

LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

Obama’s ephemeral legacy anchored in delusion

In the end America went her own way as if the Obamas had never come.

That is a paraphrase of the last sentence, “In the end China went her own way as if the Americans had never come," of Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Barbara W. Tuchman's book "Sand Against the Wind -- Stilwell and the American Experience in China, 1911-45."

Like Tuchman’s description of the American experience in China, the policies of Barack Obama failed largely because they “were not indigenous demands of the society and culture to which they were being offered.” 

Obama ended his administration as it began, with a participation trophy. In 2009, he was given the Nobel Peace Prize for what he might do, and now, less than three weeks before he leaves office, Obama awarded himself the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service for what he didn’t do.

Delusional is the only term that I can muster to describe the chasm that has existed between what the Obama administration perceived or wanted us to believe and the actual state of the nation.

Over the course of eight years, Obama’s pronouncements steadily became, not motivational instruments or representations of a desired state of affairs, but feats of political transubstantiation, where, if he utters them, words become reality.

Reflecting upon his time in office, Obama recently noted the “extraordinary progress” the country has made over the last eight years.

Like beauty, progress is in the eye of the beholder.

Obama thinks race relations have gotten better during his administration, while 2016 polls have indicated that Americans believe race relations have gotten worse and their concern about it is at the highest level since 2001, when data were first collected.

In the political equivalent of a “Jedi Mind Trick”, Valarie Jarrett, Obama’s close friend and longtime adviser, as well as much of the main stream media, claimed that his administration “hasn’t had a scandal,” ignoring such outrages as Benghazi, the IRS fiasco, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, ObamaCare, Pigford, the Veterans Administration’s death list and others.

Obama’s “progress” no doubt includes the Democrat Party’s net loss of 1,042 congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and, finally, the presidency.

A week after the election, Obama said that Americans were “indisputably better off” because of him despite a doubling of national debt, Gross Domestic Product growth of less than 3%, a decrease in the work force participation rate, a stagnant median household income and an increase in the number of food stamp recipients by 10.7 million people, 32% higherthan when he took office.

In his weekly address to the nation on Christmas Eve 2016, Barack and Michelle claimed “we made America more respected around the world.” Even college students, their core constituency, don’t believe that, seventy-three percent having said that the United States is less respected by other countries than it was in the past.

I will not mention the threat of radical Islam, because Obama thinks it doesn’t exist.

It was an administration built upon a combination of ideology and incompetence. Ultimately it became an architect of errors rather than a supplier of solutions. Final recognition of which will occur when public awareness exceeds the media’s capacity to varnish the truth.

In the end, Obama’s legacy will be his pursuit of the appearance rather than the substance of accomplishment, an illusion, as enduring as sand against the wind.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired US Army Reserve colonel, a command and control subject matter expert, trained in Arabic and Kurdish, and a veteran of Afghanistan, northern Iraq and a humanitarian mission to West Africa. He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not put carriage in the front of the horse. Obama is NOT defeated yet. Everything he did, he did under instructions' with the ultimate goal to destroy US democracy, or better US Republics. That almost happen, but not quite. So Obama can not quit the job he was paid for and suppose to do and never finished.

He will be defeated only after complete criminal investigation of his past, who he really is, where are the real documents instead of the fraud papers he presented?  Who are people responsible for his vetting for presidency, what is their role, where the money for hic campaign were coming from, why all his past is not accessible and access defended by millions of dollars? Only after we will know the answers to Obama's  treachery we may say, that Obama is defeated.

Obama Hates America and All Americans with Passion . Obama Loves Illegals muslims and Refugees with Passion .

When Trump said "Drain the Swamp" , most people had no idea how big and how deep that swamp really is.
As I've said before, there are some pretty big alligators in that swamp, and there's a lot of them too.
We're  not only talking about Barry Soetoro and Vallary Jarrett, Hillary Clinton. We are talking about thousands of them. Some are in control of the main-stream media, news agencies, Wall Street, and just about all other walks of our society and our Government.
When the Constitution says It is our right - our duty - to remove and replace any government which has become detrimental to the people and our freedoms, I believe it means just that. It is our duty under the Constitution to weed out and destroy those people who seek to destroy America. The election of a new President and a new regime is only the first step in that process. It's a good step, but it's only the first step. If we allow the American people to passively go back to sleep and do nothing about cleaning out these Communists/Marxists and One-World-Governance advocates and traitors then we will go right back into another Left-Wing Communist regime after Trumps first term in office.
As far as I'm concerned hunting season is just about to begin.

Right on Old Rooster, and we need to stand behind every effort Trump makes to drain the swamp.

I am no friend to anyone that calls themselves a liberal today, they are my sworn enemy and have no place in my life.

Ditto!

And bubble butt Michelle is right along with him.

Obama's delusional brain has gone golfing instead of working WAY to often. Not that he knows how to work. He thinks he is LORD and MASTER and in all reality he is noting more than a LARGE pile of poop. He awards himself medals that he does not deserve. The reason he gave himself this medal is because he is a spoiled little brat and thinks he is all that and more. He is the only President who will be remembered as the President who in 8 years did NOTHING that benifited our country. He did much for the Muslims and granted there are some very nice ones. But even they think Obama is a total jacka** and his brain is in a field somewhere in Muslimland. Maybe when he picked up his ball from one of his golf holes he left his little brain there. He in the begining he had the gift of gab and he said what people wanted to hear. The problem is he did none of what he said he was going to do and blamed his failures on everyone but himself and the trash he had guiding and advising him. 

Just think he daughters who I am not sure are his are worth MILLIONS of dollars. What job did the have that paid them this kind of money?? Obama did not come from a wealthy family and neither did his wife. SO where did all of this money come from. The same goes with his and his wifes new found money?? It surely is not legal. Maybe they got paid for each illegal that came into the country and we AMERICANS are paying for EVERYTHING and these illegals have not applied to become legal because they would not get as much money and benifits than they are getting now. And all of this LORD OBAMA has taken credit for. Anyone wonder why our country is the laughing stock of the world and thank the Lord Trump will be our new President and not Hillary!!

Soros is probably responsible for Barry winning the presidency in 2008. Soros throws wads of money at anything that will get us to the One World Government.

WAIT TILL HE GETS TO THE UN ## KING OF THE WORLD ++ SATAN WILL LIKE THAT ++ ## ??????????????????????

This was just posted by Freedom Outpost.....scary stuff here and Obama ain't done yet.....http://freedomoutpost.com/irony-obama-admin-approves-large-shipment...

Enough for 10 nukes........

I'd really like to know WHERE those girls came from......??? 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service