In the end America went her own way as if the Obamas had never come.
That is a paraphrase of the last sentence, “In the end China went her own way as if the Americans had never come," of Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Barbara W. Tuchman's book "Sand Against the Wind -- Stilwell and the American Experience in China, 1911-45."
Obama ended his administration as it began, with a participation trophy. In 2009, he was given the Nobel Peace Prize for what he might do, and now, less than three weeks before he leaves office, Obama awarded himself the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service for what he didn’t do.
Delusional is the only term that I can muster to describe the chasm that has existed between what the Obama administration perceived or wanted us to believe and the actual state of the nation.
Over the course of eight years, Obama’s pronouncements steadily became, not motivational instruments or representations of a desired state of affairs, but feats of political transubstantiation, where, if he utters them, words become reality.
Reflecting upon his time in office, Obama recently noted the “extraordinary progress” the country has made over the last eight years.
Like beauty, progress is in the eye of the beholder.
Obama thinks race relations have gotten better during his administration, while 2016 polls have indicated that Americans believe race relations have gotten worse and their concern about it is at the highest level since 2001, when data were first collected.
In the political equivalent of a “Jedi Mind Trick”, Valarie Jarrett, Obama’s close friend and longtime adviser, as well as much of the main stream media, claimed that his administration “hasn’t had a scandal,” ignoring such outrages as Benghazi, the IRS fiasco, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, ObamaCare, Pigford, the Veterans Administration’s death list and others.
Obama’s “progress” no doubt includes the Democrat Party’s net loss of 1,042 congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and, finally, the presidency.
A week after the election, Obama said that Americans were “indisputably better off” because of him despite a doubling of national debt, Gross Domestic Product growth of less than 3%, a decrease in the work force participation rate, a stagnant median household income and an increase in the number of food stamp recipients by 10.7 million people, 32% higherthan when he took office.
In his weekly address to the nation on Christmas Eve 2016, Barack and Michelle claimed “we made America more respected around the world.” Even college students, their core constituency, don’t believe that, seventy-three percent having said that the United States is less respected by other countries than it was in the past.
I will not mention the threat of radical Islam, because Obama thinks it doesn’t exist.
It was an administration built upon a combination of ideology and incompetence. Ultimately it became an architect of errors rather than a supplier of solutions. Final recognition of which will occur when public awareness exceeds the media’s capacity to varnish the truth.
In the end, Obama’s legacy will be his pursuit of the appearance rather than the substance of accomplishment, an illusion, as enduring as sand against the wind.
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired US Army Reserve colonel, a command and control subject matter expert, trained in Arabic and Kurdish, and a veteran of Afghanistan, northern Iraq and a humanitarian mission to West Africa. He receives email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is anyone foolish enough to believe that the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States on January 20th, 2017 will be enough to stop all this crap? Does anyone believe it will be enough to set things straight in America?
I don't think so. January 20th may be the day we begin the cleansing, but that's only the beginning. The Democrats, the Communists and the Islamists will di everything they can to destroy Trump, and finish the job they have been working at for over 100 years, The total destruction of America.
That second America revolution is coming, perhaps sooner than any of us will be ready for. Those people who are either still unaware or are still asleep and are not prepared will have a very rude awakening. Those useful idiots who have been blindly following the MSM wont even know what hit them.
I'm only 280 miles away from the US/Mexican border, and only 900 miles away from El Paso Texas. As near as I can tell we've got about ten days to prepare.
GOD BLESS America.
We will be fine ROOSTER...Have a little faith..
I think we all know that OBAMA WAS GARBAGE......
UTT (https://www.understandingthethreat.com/) 14 Top Recommendations for President Trump:
1. Designate the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization
2. Indict unindicted co-conspirators in US v HLF beginning with ISNA, NAIT & CAIR
3. Implement the UTT strategy to systematically dismantle the Islamic Movement in the United States and educate/train all federal, state, and local agencies on this threat whose duties include law enforcement, intelligence, or security
4. Shut down the Refugee Resettlement program
5. Freeze all immigration into the U.S. for at least 5 years, and secure U.S. borders
6. Create a strategy to address and systematically dismantle the Marxist Movement in the United States beginning with colleges/universities, as well as barring any Federal agency from receiving training from Marxist groups (to include the Southern Poverty Law Center)
7. Criminally charge U.S. leaders and organizations who aid and abet America’s enemies
8. Rebuild U.S. Military forces, and eliminate all policies which put anything in front of the military’s primary duty to fight and win wars
9. Dismantle U.S. tax code doing away with federal income tax over four years
10. Shut down all federal programs/agencies not specifically provided for in the U.S.Constitution
11. Institute Citizen Training Programs in elementary, junior high and high schools to teach and reaffirm America’s true history, founding principles, and Godly heritage
12. Rebuild America’s broken Counterintelligence apparatus
13. Repeal the 17th Amendment
14. Outlaw foreign ownership of property inside the United States
I totally agree with all of those, and I would like to add one more to the list: Eliminate voter fraud by arresting the people in the cabal that have committed these atrocities for decades, eliminate all voting machines, require a tamper-proof voter i.d. card from everyone who is legally eligible to vote, assure votes are counted immediately after polls close, and provide supervision of the entire counting process. I recently discovered several articles that explain the voter fraud that has been going on, and now I can better understand why the media is pushing back so much on Trump's decision to investigate: http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/democrats-smoke-usually-fire/, http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/, and http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/election-night-gatekeepers/\
So now I understand why the media and the elites are pushing back so hard on Trump's plan to investigate.
I hope President Trump has received and read this recommendation; it is an excellent recommendation.
As far as #2, just got this in my email today: http://www.libertyheadlines.com/terror-tied-group-cair-causing-chao...