Constitutional Emergency

June 30, 2013

General Martin Dempsey

Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff

9999 Joint Staff, Pentagon

Washington, DC 20318-9999

General Dempsey,

I am a combat veteran, a decade ahead of you. I am a Christian, a Constitutionalist and a Patriot. According to the DHS, I am a potential homegrown terrorist. You have had several letters from me already, here is yet another one.

When you and I were sworn in as commissioned officers, we took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. I do not recall an expiration date in that oath and although I have been out of the service since 1976, I still honor it. Somehow, you have risen to the highest level of authority and responsibility in the Armed Forces and that oath certainly still applies to you.

Your actions over the past few years shows little respect for that oath of office, for the men you "lead," for military readiness, or for the honor your position calls for. You have become a political puppet for one of the worst Commanders In Chief America has ever seen. You have become one of America's "domestic enemies." I am confident you don't follow email traffic and Internet blogs but if you did, you'd realize just how little respect veterans and active duty personnel have for you and those who carry your water bucket. Were it me, I'd be humiliated and embarrassed to the point of resignation.

I'll grant you that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is appointed by the President and serves at his discretion. I also know that any General worth his salt would stand up for the military he is supposed to represent and lead, or resign if he cannot do so honorably. To support Barack Obama's deliberate attempts to destroy our military by rolling over, playing dead, and claiming you were just following orders, is reprehensible. By doing so you dishonor the uniform, your position, all those who honorably serve this country, and the millions who have served before you, many of whom gave their all in defense of liberty. We deserve better. Barack Obama has become the laughing-stock of leaders of other nations around the world. They see his weakness in national defense, the weakness of those who surround and advise him, including you, and proceed to take advantage of that weakness to our detriment. The future does not look bright for our Republic. Thanks for your complicity.

General, having four stars does not authenticate respect. Respect must be earned, it's not automatic with promotions. If you think it is, you're a fool. You have lost respect. "Diversity" does not equate to readiness or esprit de corps and good morale of the unit. Taking away Chaplains' rights to honor their own faith in their duty to the troops destroys their mission, nullifies their role, weakens the force. Allowing women in combat roles, especially in the Rangers and SEALS, and I note that you are neither, is about as wise a decision as would be the elimination of the Infantry. No nation on earth, since the beginning of time, including the US, has sought to do that until the wisdom of Obama, Dempsey and Odierno arrived on the scene. "Professing to be wise, proven to be fools." And since the day of General George Washington, homosexuals were not allowed to openly serve side-by-side with straights, for good reason. But the Obama, Dempsey, Odierno wisdom trumps General Washington, 200 years of experience, and God's warnings to allow it in today's military. Pray tell, how does any of this improve readiness?  How does political correctness improve readiness?  For the politicians is all about getting votes. What does it do for Generals?

I note that in Secretary Hagel's recent remarks at the Pentagon Pride ceremony for gays and lesbians, he stated that openly acknowledging the gay community in the military "...makes our military and our nation stronger, much stronger." Care to offer any justification or proof of the Secretary's statement? Stronger in what way? He went on to tout how this now makes us "all created equal," and is "social justice in advancing equality and opportunity for all people." All tripe. But Hagel is a politician, in a suit. You're supposed to be a soldier, in a uniform. Using the military for social engineering is disruptive, expensive - in money and lives - and goes against all common sense, not to mention 200+ years of experience. The consequences of this stupidity will be your legacy, not any good you may have done prior to your Chairmanship.

You have just been reappointed as Chairman. My recommendation is that you decline. Retire from the military, go into hiding somewhere, and allow a more able person, one who will honor his oath of office, to assume the role. If Obama refuses to appoint someone like that, looking for another political puppet instead, America, specifically veterans, will deal with Obama. Should you accept Obama's offer to continue the destructive puppet role of the last few years, you will add insult to injury and further weaken our military. Veterans will petition their Senators to NOT confirm your reappointment. We have ample evidence that better options are available.

Larry W. Reams

CF:

Secretary Chuck Hagel

General Ray Odierno

Senator John Cornyn

Senator Ted Cruz

Various veteran groups

Views: 3151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Member's  PFA;  Mr. Riley  uses  a  pen  as  a  sword,  finds  this  pen-holder  Larry Reams,,  are  we  going  to  use  our   pens  like  during  our  parental // educational  years  and  jobs // military  years to  forge  ahead  with  the  truth.. Lay  it  on  the  Line  every   where  you  can..!!  Time  is  running    short,  grease  our  wheelchairs,  polish  our  canes and  keep  paper  and  pen  handy,  computer  use  if  available,  all  else  send  it  letter--form  or  post  it  on  your  church  welcome  wall..!!  ` I'm  going  to  post  this  at  my  Sheriff's  office  next  to  the  most  wanted  list..!! Salute  everyone..!! 

The truth and nothing but the truth.

Great letter!

Larry W Reams you are a leader. This nation is in dire needs of people like you. GOD bless you and the others that are so willing to stand up again the evil thieves and thugs that follow obozo like lap lizards. When use the word lap dog to obozo's band of thieves and thugs, they insult dogs. Any dog worth it salt would never shit on obozo's lap. They are too intelligent for that.

You Mr. Reams need to meet with Twana Blevins and Harry Riley in person to formulate a plan to bring us to victory.

I will stand should to should with you Larry.

That is the plain and factual truth and all who love our great Republic should take notice . Our military is being destroyed from within and it's exactly what Obama wants to accomplish.

Michael....

What you write CANNOT be underestimated and there IS a Reason for the Slow Demise of our Military  at the same time as the Slow INCREASE IN ALL ELEMENTS OF THE DHS. 

This very tactic worked in 1930's Germany...  and it is happening in this Country Today.

Our Founding Documents demand our MILITARY defend our borders...  BUT as we all are a witness.... we see the Defense of our Borders turned over to a dept that is not even mentioned in our Constitution.  The reason for this is subtle and ALARMING WHEN GIVEN THOUGHT.  The ONLY Entity charged with protecting our Border(s) is the Military who reports ONLY to Congressional Oversight (article 1, section 8 US Constitution) .  

By turning our Border Security over to the DHS (not even mentioned in our Constitution) we in effect are giving total our Total Border Security to the Executive Branch..... (DANGEROUS MOVE) ....   and in the same era as we see TOTAL IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENT 7277.    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

That State Department law demands we begin dismantling our Military, Disarming our Population and turning all arms over to the United Nations.  Does anyone reading this see any similarities to what is now ongoing in Obamacare and supplementing laws today?  In the same breath....  Obama is today asking Russia and China for Occupation Troops inside our Borders......  in preparation for some unknown emergency that is about to soon develop!

Be prepared folks and watch the tea leaves....  they are about to change colors while State Dept Document 7277  (Public Law 87-297)  is implemented on our we watch.     Does anyone believe the lack of ammo available today is an accident?     Buy More Ammo.... we may indeed need it!!!

My thanks to all for your kind comments regarding my letter.  Thanks also for your service to America, your patriotism, and your active grassroots involvement.  As I write this note, there have been 613 views of the letter.  Just imagine if all 613 sent a letter to their Senator to vote NO on Dempsey's reconfirmation.  We might be able to stop his second term.  And that might send a message to any would-be Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs in the future.  We The People are watching.

For those concerned about me sticking my neck out and perhaps bringing on close scrutiny from the feds, relax. I've already had a Secret Service visit a few years back because of a letter to Obama.  I know I'm on their "list."  This is just the nature of things in America today where we've gotten so far from our Constitutional moorings that nearly anything goes with the federal government.  But an Oath is an Oath, no matter who's in charge.

Thanks again.

Larry

Could I encourage you to write a similar letter to Senator John McCain?
Well thanks for this one anyway. Very good. I will (have) passed it around as far as possible.

You can count me in I will stand Larry Reams and all other patriots

I first took my oath in 66 and still stand by 

My name is Donnie Roberts

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service