Letter to the Sheriff - Tenth Ammendment

This is my letter that I am sending out to all of the Sheriff’s in the State of Florida along with an attached letter from former Sheriff Richard Mack. I feel it’s very important that all the people in the United States act in mass imploring their local Sheriff to act. Under the Tenth Amendment they have the power to stop our Country from being ceded over to the UN which I believe will happen before BHO can be brought before a court of Law (after we are ceded United States Law and The Constitution of The United States will be null and void) . The lists of the other acts of war imposed against the People of The United States has grown extensive it is time to act – United!This is a letter from a concerned Citizen of The United States. As you can tell I am not a writer. Please get this out to as many people as you can, don’t just sit back and wait, we are running out of time, they will not help if they are not asked. Please get them to contact their local Sheriff!Pamela Sue;; [Hutton]Valrico, FL

Letter to the Sheriff-2.doc

The_States_Can_Stop_Obama.pdf

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31