Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AM there, a little old (57) but I'd rather die that be a slave to ANYONE.

Why wait to see if conventions are cancelled, time to move n the tyranny is NOW.

FBI - Hillary -

NO INDICTMENT

No Surprises there.

FBI Full Statement:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5021712485001/watch-fbi-directors-full-s...

It doesn't surprise me either and all these hearing they have are nothing but jokes and they are nothing more than  to make people think they are doing something which is nothing but a waste of time and money.

Dedicating a You Tube containing a citizens "DECLARATION of DISGUST" that could be signed by many against the Clintons and the spineless government lackeys who "serve" in fearful thrall to them would be a fitting start to a nationwide civil suit against Hillary.  Billboards with hyperlinks for every American to see where the pages of their shenanigans and misdeeds could be available for every American to see sure wouldn't be out of place at this time. She, Bill and Obama are reviled by thinking, freedom loving people from coast to coast .  Cowardly Comey and his callow lying lackeys deserve a Red, White and Blue Brass Knuckle in their lying faces.                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLTcfTUGUtQ   

Dedicating a You Tube containing a citizens "DECLARATION of DISGUST" that could be signed by many against the Clintons and the spineless government lackeys who "serve" in fearful thrall to them would be a fitting start to a nationwide civil suit against Hilary.  Billboards with hyperlinks for every American to see where the pages of their shenanigans and misdeeds could be available for every American to see sure wouldn't be out of place at this time. She, Bill and Obama are reviled by thinking, freedom loving people from coast to coast .  Cowardly Comey and his callow lying lackeys deserve a Red, White and Blue Brass Knuckle in their lying faces  

Massive Betrayal of the American People:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=41996

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=41764

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=6115

And thus, corruption reigns...  America, land of the free, is no more...

Linda thanks for that post. This confirms what I have said that the powers that be that are moving the Clintons, the Obamas, the Kerry's, the Bushes, will put Hillary in office regardless of what we do or say. To think otherwise is foolishness and hopeless dreaming. I know members here have their eyes wide open. So can anyone tell me what course of action can be taken when those who we are dependant upon to stop what's going on refuse to do anything? And don't tell me we need to lock and load and attack the Whitehouse, that's Bullshit. After what the Director of the FBI said this morning I'm more convinced now than ever that this train is heading for a cliff and there's no stopping it.

I called my House rep and Senator to ream them a new one (via their clerks, of course) - told them to get off their ass and do their f'ing jobs.  Might I suggest everyone else do the same?  My flag is also now flying upside down and it will continue until either Donald J. Trump is elected or we, The People, prevail, one way or the other!

Brother Michael:  I have been trying to let people know that "The Plan" that I shared a while back is in full activation mode and Kansas is now working on this, and there are people working on Texas as well now.   You all need to contact Ernest Lee who is the Co-Chairman for the Liberty Restoration Committee.   I shared this plan on this forum about 4.5 weeks ago when I found out about it.....http://www.thelibertypledge.com/get-connected-.html    Many militia are involved with this Plan and promoting it.   If you wish you can listen to Ernest Lee every Saturday and Sunday night on blogtalkradio at 8:00 EST at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/keepersmindpool   If you go there when they are not live, you can also listen to past shows "On Demand", otherwise click on "Live" if they are broadcasting at the time you get on.   Ernest Lee  and Jeremy Deeter who is the co-host are very knowledgeable.  Jeremy Deeter is a friend of mine and very good at what he does and knows.  He also has another Radio Show himself on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, so Jeremy is a busy man.  You can contact Ernest Lee on Facebook as well....https://www.facebook.com/ernest.lee.180   Ernest Lee wants people to call into the show discuss how they feel about the plan and they are very good at working on anything that people feel is not right.  They have tweaked the People's Constitution of America a few times to make sure it does not change the original Constitution but have added some things to keep this government from getting like this ever again. They have many Constitutionalists working on this.  Ernest Lee will talk with you whenever you wish.  I talked to him on the phone already and he is a very sweet person, very Christian and a very loving Patriot.

Patricia, I just re-posted the links provided by Linda on the LRC FB page.  IMO, we don't have the time for this action any more.

Judith, look at what Allen West said....it makes sense...FBI just exposed the Clintons....now the only question is what is the next step....he is saying that anyone who cheers them on Obama and Hilllary are useful idiots....I see a lot of useful idiots in this Country....so what comes next....a wait and see? http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/heres-why-im-delighted-about-the-fb... 

I posted a question on his FB page and asked if HE was ready to lead!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service