Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all know he has learned to use the teleprompter...and as far as the Foundation, look it up....10 % goes to charities and 90 % goes in their pockets...both liars and thieves !  She didn't dig anything in, she called in favors from her buddies on Wall St. And how can she not win the nomination, she was running against nobody. Now she's running against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE , let's see how good she is !!!

She doesn't have to be all that good, Eileen - election fraud will help her, just like during the primaries.  There is an article about a new Stanford study of electronic voting machines that you can find at this link:  http://www.govtslaves.info/stanford-study-shows-how-clinton-steals-...  If you remember during the 2012 elections, there were rampant reports of voter machine fraud, with many counties in swing states reporting 100% for Obama and 0% for Romney.  The two voting machine manufacturers are owned by big Clinton donors (who are in the same camp as the Bushes), and there is no way to determine if they're rigged unless they will let you examine the code, which they have always refused to do.  We must start spending a lot of time and energy pushing for paper ballots, so at least we have an option to vote paper instead of machines.  I live in Texas, and we used to have the option of paper ballots, until last year, when they removed the paper option.  We will never have fair elections again until we have the ability to have our votes counted accurately.  Trump will be running against both Hillary and the voting machines, plus the usual fraud in the count that seems to happen every election.  In order for Trump to win, he will have to get at least 10% more votes that Hillary gets - the rest will go to Hillary via the voting machines and the fraud.  I firmly believe that if we could get an accurate count, Trump would win by a landslide, but that landslide has to be at least 10% more than Hillary to win by <1%.  Very depressing, but I think he can do it if his voters turn out and are not disheartened by the predictable negative propaganda that exudes from the broadcast networks.

Those machines are what I'm worried about...In NJ , we have voting machines and in 2012 when I cast my vote, twice it went over to Obama , when I complained the third time it voted for my candidate. The hate for Trump makes me think , those machines will be corrupt and ready to go !

George Soros and other multibillionaire cronies are the head. Clinton is up there but not the head.  She is just a borderline personality disorder so no conscience whatsoever-like Obama, like Lynch, and Comey.  Trump is no angel I am sure, but he believes in sovereignty and is willing to put his life on the line for what he believes,  patriotism.  The one thing he will possibly prevent (or delay) is all out nuclear war. It will come due to the help of Clinton and her treasonous acts.  Trump doesn't walk on water, but God Almighty places all leaders and uses whom He wills for His own purposes, and sometimes that purpose is as a sword, sometimes, it is a protective wall.  Funny how people who can't see what Trump will do like to call names like "Crazies, fascists, racists" and other "Nazi terms" you can't defend your arguments so you start calling names.

Don't presume to know what my opinion is of the purity of Trump.  We were given the lesser of many evils, (as an Independent, I could not vote in the Primaries in AZ.) but  because this current administration and all their Alinsky palls have created what we have to work with.  You see with the blindness of your own prejudices.  I pray and ask for The Lord God for help.  You probably don't understand this.  I attempt to acknowledge The Lord in my ways and lean not to my own understanding.  I watched for his fruit.  Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and lots of others fell by the wayside, while my choice of Ben Carson could not overcome the popular vote and its moronic perceptions.

I do not know for sure what will occur when and if Trump assumes the position of President.  With all the dirt and filth in the government on both sides of the aisle, I am hoping he stays alive.  For those of us who had a blessed childhood, and took an oath to defend the Constitution, we might like to see the US stay alive just a bit longer.  I do know what the Bible says is going to happen, and the key players and positions are being assumed now.  Prophecies are taking place left and right so quickly its hard to track them all.  The US will go down, but not all because The Lord has promised a little help for those who stay true to His Name. That is in the book of Daniel and it takes place just before or during the time of the two witnesses.  

I don't care if you call me names, my husband had been calling me a conspiracy theorist for years because I watch, read, research.  That never changed until he saw what happened to Clinton interns of the FBI and the Justice Department.  The word that day was "the fix is in"-most people I spoke to about what we saw said the same thing. No one believes the elections are real or fair.  Now everyone I know are half way intelligent are thinking Civil War is coming.  Those in power in this country are going to push for it.  Do I think Clinton will actually get elected? No, I think they will likely ditch her, go for Martial law and try and re-install Obama.  Don't know if Father God will allow that to occur yet.  It might not happen until the second round.  My opinions are not from what I see or know about politics, it is based on what the Prophets in the Word tell us.

My God, you sound like me...my daughter also makes fun of my so-called conspiracy theories, she just doesn't see.I believe he is pushing us to rise up so he can set martial law into action. Witness all the military equipment moving around our country. We had a very sobering Bible study last night and everything you said in your post is what we talked and prayed about and Revelations is so on target right now. About elections..." If elections really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it. "   Mark Twain    God be with you and God be with America.

Up until trump decided to run for president he praised Hillary saying what a great job she had done and was doing. He and the Clintons are long time best friends. There used to be an old adage "you are judged by the company you keep". Have we gone so far we believe what we want to hear instead of what we can see with our own 2eyes. Not only can we just with our eyes what he has done and been; the Chump tells us what kind of person he is. He is a blatant liar. This is seen in his own admissions in his book. He states tell a lie 3times and people will believe it. The bigger the lie the more believable. You do or say whatever is needed to close the deal.
Now reference her charity. I have seen reports on how most only use 10%of donations for the cause and 90% is administrative costs. Do you want to indict the march of dimes.
Now I know you are all going to start bashing me claiming I am a Hillary supporter. That is a truly stupid assumption. No I am not a Cruz supporter either. I am one of the apparent few that have realized that no matter who you vote for you get same end result. I have decided,due to everyone claiming if I don't vote for Hillary or trump it is a vote for the opposing side, I will ensure my vote really counts; I have found a candidate and party that at least claims to stand for constitutional government. The constitution party.
Linda, I wish to also address the he can't be bought claim. That is funny he has a superpac now. Wow. He ran on he was self funded. Now he has superpac being run by vice president of goldman sachs. He also got upset when the big money people didn't start dumping money into his campaign superpac. He threw a fit and said people who did not dump money in his superpac would not have access to his white house.

Did he personally tell you that or are you making an assumption? If you vote for the other party or not vote...that is a vote for Hillary. Either way you look at it, the elections are fixed...look at the Obama win in 2012 ....questionable voting problems. I had an electronic voting machine , that went  twice with my vote ,to Obama...when I complained a third time, my vote went thru..As far as lying..Hillary lied about Benghazi, lied about the emails, lied under oath to the FBI, lied about where the money for her campaign is coming from, so is this a person of character. When you compare the two, if there was more dirt on him, THE CLINTON'S WOULD HAVE DUG IT UP. As far as our CONSTITUTION, NOBODY in gov't cares about it. NO ONE adheres to the RULE OF LAW...from the Pres. on down. The last 7 yrs. show that Congress does not adhere to being the Representative of the People, the Supreme court interprets the Constitution , NOT follow it, and the Pres. skirts the Constitution at every turn by signing EO'S that change or make laws, when he knows only Congress can do that. Congress stands by and allows his illegal acts. WE need to clean out this gov't and put one in that loves America, respects the Constitution, and WORKS for Americans.

Robert - I will just respond that you have a very unique way of looking at the world, and leave it at that...

Linda, Robert has made a number of valid points recently. I would prefer another party candidate my self, like the Constitution Party but they have a number of positions I am not comfortable with.  Unless some solid evidence is brought forth that Donald Trump is somehow influenced by the establishment Republicans or the NWO on how he should act should he win the election I am still casting my vote for Trump/ Pence. We still have a ways to go yet.  God bless all of you here on PFA.

Also Soros is front man doing his job just like the Clintons and just like trump will do. They are all part of the rich elite. They stay rich because their masters allow them to. The Rothschild family is the head of the banking cabal that owns the world directly beneath them in the us are the five families that own the us federal reserve. George Soros I underneath them. Then next in the chain are the bed friends trump ,Clinton's & the other filthy rich dirt bags currently in all 3branches of government.

WE outnumber them so maybe we should just forget the fixed elections and do what the First Patriots did to King George, but then most Americans are to lazy to get off their asses to do anything but complain.I can't believe where America is heading and I'm ready to give the ultimate to save my country.Where is our George Washington ?????

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service