Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry, so far nothing is happening to bring Clinton to account for her deeds and time is running out to force the issue.

Can a private citizen file charges of corruption against Hillary Clinton ??
I would get an attorney to write up and file the charges, and I'll bet I could get our local County Judge to sign an indictment, (I know the judge and the lawyers).

If nothing else that might be enough to put a crimp on her chances here in Texas.

If I file for charges with the local Sheriff is it possible to get them to sign an arrest warrant against her?
(She's still just a private citizen at this point remember).

Throw the bitch in jail if she crosses that Texas border.

Old Rooster, I believe you can with good evidence, and there is plenty of evidence if one searches diligently enough.  If you do know a good lawyer (key word "good" would include trustworthy and honest) consult one and have him assist you with the filing of charges.

Be careful here.  You don't want to end up like Terry Trussell.  He tried to get a crooked state attorney indicted on charges of corruption and now Terry's serving eight years in prison.  But talk to your judge and lawyer friend and let us know what they advise.

Robert are you forgetting Obama receiving 100% of the votes in several districts last elections? Also several here who have told us first hand that their votes were changed after they entered them?

I was thinking of voting early on paper...what say you ?

Eileen... Can you vote early on paper??? I'll have to check where I live... If that's possible that's a viable alternative... And for you Lee since no one else responded I'll private post you when I have the time it's not a short post.....

In NJ , a friend of mine had a voting on paper application.

Thank you Michael, looking forward to it.  Hope your son got in on time, have some good family time with him first.

No you don't post so we can all see. I figured lee's response was good enough

Robert, instead of being sarcastic you should have replied, "Michael, I would also like to see what you have on the topic."  Michael and I have butted heads on some topics but we both believe our government has been corrupted by politicians of both parties but we both, like all of you on here, wish to have our Republic and Constitution restored, peaceably if possible but restored if other means are necessary.  I respect your idea of supporting the Constitution Party candidate and I would do the same if the situation weren't as dire as it is.  We need to elect Trump, hold his feet to the fire and force our federal government to uphold the social contract we were born into and we have accepted by our consent.

BTW Carl, I'm still asking YHVH God to give you victory in your case down there in GA., wish I could be there in person to support you but with the short notice I see no viable way for me to be there in person, but rest assured I am there in spirit, God bless you my fellow patriot.

I was not being sarcastic. punctuation missed. It was supposed to read; no you don't; post so we all can see. I was saying no private messaging. we all want to see. I know I do. I thought your asking him to post would have sufficed for him to post for everyone. he offered to do so, or did I misunderstand him. He did say, "I've been using a mathatical principle of probability therory on the probability of America returning to its Constitutional beginnings and the conclusions are not good folks. If any one desires I can go into it in detail later," . I thought he was offering for all. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service