Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

August 6th, 2013.
http://navyseals.com/3101/extortion-17-remember-our-brothers/

Was Hillary Clinton SOS at that time?
She served as SOC from January 2009 to 2013,,,,,,,

I believe she was and we lost a lot of good men that day

There are many people who believe that those guys were murdered (8/6/11) to keep them from talking about the mission to kill bin Laden.  Bin Laden died of Morfan's disease on 12/13/01, and the govt was keeping that information on ice until they needed to "kill him" in order to generate favorable publicity.  If they killed anybody, it was probably a look-alike, and later information reveals that the body, if there was one, was not 'buried at sea' as the govt claimed.

Linda, how do you know that bin laden died of morfans disease. I always believed that Osama was not killed. It is why there was burial at sea. Then seal team six was extinguished. If they were to live the truth would come out.of course Hillary is complicit. She is being protected because if she burns she will bring obummer and everyone else. Every government elected official is complicit. All in federal government is part of. It is why none do anything. They are all involved in the cover up. Even the states governments are complicit, because they do not use constitutional powers to hold federal officials accountable. Then again, we the people do nothing but turn out to vote for who they say we can vote for. When do and how do we the people truly demand change. It wont be by electing someone the 2major parties said we can vote for.

Not too sure about the truth on Bin Laden but from what I know and understand much of what you state here is quite correct.  The system is so rigged that a 3rd party could never win a majority to bring about change.  Maybe that second revolution is the only answer?

Lee I have been saying that. I know it will be a bloodbath. We are currently slaves in the sense of orwells books..

Robert and Linda, Please do us a favour here and do NOT just skip over the issues and the point of this information. Holding access to that kind of sensitive operations intelligence data and making it accessible to outside sources is a very serious offense. When details of operations are at risk and lives are at stake, as in the case of the Seal Team Six and Extortion 17, people can and will die if that information is leaked to the wrong people. It doesn't matter whether she had any "Intention" to leak that information or not, it doesn't matter if it was leaked deliberately or not. Having sensitive detail intelligence about military or Government operations on an UNsecured email server where others could gain access to it is an act of treason.  Look at what they did to General Patraeus over providing much less access and much less information.
What Hillary Clinton has done here IS treason, and she MUST be prosecuted for it. Now If Loretta Lynch over at the DOJ refuses to prosecute her then Lynch is guilty of obstruction of justice. AND if Barack Hussein Obama also blocks any prosecution of Hillary then HE is also guilty of obstructing justice.
I don't know if the information about the details of the flight plans for Extortion-17 were leaked from that server or not, but it doesn't matter. Just the fact that she had that email server out there, and that it did have secure sensitive intelligence data on it, is enough to convict all of them. If it's enough to compromise operations and get people killed then it's enough to prosecute her for Treason.

We know that information relevant to the flight of Extortion-17 was transmitted to the Afghan Government officials. As US-SOS it would have been Hillary's job to send that information.

If that transmittal was intercepted because it was being sent over an Unsecured email transmission then Hillary Clinton is guilty of Treason right there, no more questions required.

Bottom line ,,,,, It's game over for Hillary if this can be pushed hard enough.

He said, she said, at this point what difference does it make. The grim fact is what will be has already been decided more than likely. It is my opinion and my opinion only, after researching as much data as is currently available from all sources in every corner, nook and cranny on the internet, from listening to every expert talking head and compiling as complete picture as possible from that data, Clinton will be indited but not as we would think as there appears to be a more sinister plan that will be played out. We all know the system is rigged and that the upcoming election can be manipulated so as the decided candidate will win. That is a given. All the "experts" agree and I too have little doubt that is not the case. With that point made, the victor will be Clinton. Now for the evil part. Yes, it gets worse. After the election but before the inauguration ceremony, it is speculated that Obama will make the announcement that Clinton is to be arrested, indited, and imprisoned which will cause him to remain in office. Again this is only speculation and my research of all current information available points to this as what we may expect. Obama has made his desire for a third term very clear and has openly stated such. There is a lot of disinformation circulating concerning martial law, civil unrest and worse (smokescreen). The aforementioned plan is clean, clear and guaranteed without all the messy bloodshed or other departmental involvement (military). That is not to say that there could be a nationwide revolt should it be clearly and unanimously believed that Trump was clearly the winner and the election was stolen from him, even Trump himself believes this is likely possible. In that case I would have to believe the people would be out for blood to water the tree of liberty. Regardless, this will be the most historic election in the history of the country and could very well be the last.  May God bless every heart with the wisdom to make the right choice in who they cast their vote for. As of today the 17th of August there are 83 days remaining until the election and 155 days remaining until Obama's term expires. Be ready. Be vigilant. Be prepared.

I don't know if being charged with a crime changes things but in the case of death or incapacitation of the President elect who has the majority of votes the Vice President elect would become president after winning the election but before being sworn in according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment I believe. I'd have to research it more but I believe that's how the section reads.

Yes Michael, Section 3 of the 22nd amendment states that should,between the election and the inauguration while the electoral votes are being counted and certified, something happen the the new President elect, the vice President elect would become the President. That is of course if this lawless usurper follows the Constitution but we are all very aware of the fact the Constitution doesn't mean a thing and he would ignore it as he has done already on several occasions. . The U.S. Constitution  does make an exception in the 22nd Amendment though: “This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.” This means any third term presidential run is only valid if the incumbent President receives 75% approval from the Congress. This doesn't mean Obama would use whatever means necessary to remain.

10 months ago Obama is on record as saying the following: "I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever. We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.” 

That should give everyone a huge clue as to what we may expect. Couple that with everything else that is looked upon as indicators and there is little doubt that Obama is planning on going anywhere. If challenged, he would then more than likely cause a false flag event to use the power of martial law to suspend the Constitution and declare himself to be the king 

Read the story and new thread on Obama surrendering control of the Internet Oct. 1st. I'd call that another well orchestrated distraction from the November elections.

I believe for Obama to violate Section 3 the vice president elect would have to acquiesce and so would the Democratic Party. I think he would have an easier time suspending the elections through some false flag senerio before the vote. Just my opinion, but I put ABSOLUTLY nothing past this sociopath.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service