Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your sarcasm and arrogance are REALLY getting tedious, Rattler!

Would you like me better if I bragged I was going to shoot up some g-men?  Because that's arrogance.

That's the MO of a true asshole, and then to imply I (or anyone else) am "going to shoot some G-men".

I believe his Rattler Hammock may be an Establishment GOP mole.

How's that Rattler? Got another smarky reply where you leave no room for a reply?

Your plan is to discourage people into believing Hillary is going to win by a land-slide and brag later that you were right, that is if you are? That's where the chicken-little comment of mine came from. The coward comment is because you seem to think you can talk the progressives into giving up their plans by playing nice with them and when they don't (they won't) you'll just crawl back into a hole somewhere.

Sarcastic and arrogant, and downright disrespectful of a differing opinion? Yes, in my opinion you really are.

Now tell us in simple words how you propose to peacefully restore our Constitution to it's original intent?  Without changing the Electoral College, which is a bedrock of the Constitution's intent.

I have some choice words for you asshole but out of respect for some of the really good and classy folks on here I'll refrain.

Yeah, and I'm the one who gets called out because I'm "sarcastic."

Look, buddy, you can do whatever you want, you can brag about how you're going down fighting, but if you really hate slavery as much as you say you do, you're not going to like prison.  But I say go for it.  Keep on bragging about how macho you are, with your oh so not subtle ANY MEANS POSSIBLE cap lock.  Fine, then show us you're not just all talk.  And as for your choice words for me, do any of them have more than two syllables?

The way I remember it, Col.  Riley has gone out of his way to make sure this forum stays peaceful, civil and constitutional.  Most adults are capable of handling differences of opinion, yet if somebody here doesn't agree with you, you start throwing out names like coward and chicken little.  And if we respond, you lose it.  If you can't handle  a little sarcasm, how are you going to handle four years of Hellary Clinton?

Rattler sounds like our gov't...The terrorists need love and understanding..like I said to the Pres. in an email and Loretta Lynch ..You go make nice and hug a terrorist and see if you still have your head on your shoulders afterward !!!! They only understand strength and pain.

UPDATE:  Guccifer has been found hanging in his cell, claims of suicide - add yet another to the Clinton body list!!! Apparently, earlier reports that he had "disappeared" were nothing but rumors.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-ac...

That site [Christian Times Newspaper] is 150% nonsense.
http://www.snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell/

this was a terrifying day for Americans.... " real Americans " I was soo upset,, sad,, like i just lost a loved one...
after hearing Comey The FBI DIRECTOR , SET HER FREE,, TO BE NEXT PRESIDENT. AND THEN WILL SHE CHOOSE TO DO HER OWN THING ? DISPLAY ALL OUR SECRETS AS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON THE PLANET.???

AND I MUST ADD... SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS... I JUST HAVE TO..! NEXT SCENE WAS HILLARY AND OBAMA GETTING OFF " AIR FORCE ONE" TOGETHER.. WAVING IN SUCCESS... ! I WANTED TO CRY....
COLONEL... THEN YOU HEAR OBAMA SCREAMING AT THE PEOPLE , LIKE HE IS AT A RELIGIOUS PODIUM ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR. THE TWO AS CORRUPT AS YOU CAN GET. COLONEL MY EMAILS LIT UP ,,, WITH PEOPLE I KNOW THAT ARE JUST ABOUT TO GIVE UP..... SOOOO DISAPPOINTED,, SAD.. WE ARE SINKING.... FAST. WE BETTER GET TRUMP VOTED IN .... TO GET HER OUT .... AND WE BETTER WORK HARD ON THAT.. ITS ALL WE HAVE LEFT ... IS TO CHANGE THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE.. AND ITS MINIONS. SO WE HAVE WORK TO DO FOLKS LIKE TRUMP OR NOT.......... HE HAS TO WIN ...... HILLARY RIGHT OUT ON HER BUTT.. IF WE DO NOT WORK FOR THIS. ITS OVER.. I JUST FEEL SO OVERWHELMED ALONG WITH ALL MY FRIENDS ...

RATTLER, you are right. people get on their keyboards... ! Let me tell you Rattler.. we are on your side... but we out here are all frustrated as hell..! Who do you talk to ? How do you find groups? and what do they do in the groups? what we do here on the keyboards... complain.. WHY ? because they do not know where to go... where are the patriots.
People are actually afraid to speak out or who to talk to..! Its crazy how our world has changed.. ! It is upside down.. and we have to do a major turn to get it back in balance.. but how , who, and where ?

It depends on what I talk about.  If I talk about Hillary being corrupt, I pass out flyers, put them on windshields.  Sometimes I'm asked to leave and I do.  I don't cause trouble.  That doesn't help our cause and shows them we're peaceful and earnest.  If we talk about more important issues, i only talk with people I know and trust and urge them to do the same.  If someone wants to join up, they have to be invited by someone we trust.  Remember, the thought police are out there, just look at the Bundys.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service