LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gun up, war is coming.

• Talk's cheap, and we've talked long enough.  NOW IT'S TIME TO ACT!

• OK Bob so if u have a plan LETS ALL HEAR IT.   OH AND I DO AGREE TALK IS CHEAP. 

• I agree Col.

• High time x 1000...on it.
  • Americans must take a stand for the truth.
  • What can be done ? I am 90 years old and served in three wars and still hold the Oath to defend the Constitution from enemies without and enemies within, the enemies of the Constitution are every where and most hold high office in the Government in some form. I am sick of the bastards who hold positions in all the element of life, Education, County and city Governments, State and federal government' Even Law enforcement is involved in the mass deception.. Civil war is the only answer and it should have begum more than 50 years ago.. I have always been ready to die for my country but what is there to die for now?The Congress and their employees are scum-bags and that fits everything government. You people talke but you do nothing worth while to advance the cause, declare war and let us get on with restoring our Freedom!!!

• Robert, Do you mind if I share that with about 30, 000 friends?

And by-the-way, Thank you SIR. For your service, for your strength, and for your life.

GOD Bless you.

• You bet, send it use it in any way it serves the cause of freedom. I personally hope that Donald John Trump will save the nation, but who knows, one minute he sounds like good change and the next there are questions about his character., I love Ted Cruz, but he is not qualified to be President, "Natural Born Citizen" is the brake on  brake on a foreign philosophy destroying the product of the Honorable Folks who created through the "Spirit of GOD" this country. A whole bevy of Honorable men have given their lives for this country, and yet we have dishonorable people like the Clinton's, Sanders, Obama, and most of the Republican wannabee, are not Honorable men, and the under educated masses help them destroy the god intended good of this "Great Country". By Under Educated, I mean not having gained a full understanding of of the founding of this good Nation. My good Teacher (Miss Lucille Clark) in the First Grade taught about the greatness of the work by so many in creating a Christian Nation. And what do we have now; Black Trash issuing edicts about everything under the sun, that is of "EVIL" decent, yet his birth is the product of  an Evil Father and Mother who defied their gifts of life to plunder their existence in life for the destruction of "GOOD". Man was given the challenge to learn, by his creator, placed in a bowl of Good and Evil to to gain that knowledge (Bible terms Light) , and here we are pursuing the "Evil" and ignoring the "Good" or not understanding the :GOOD:.  GOD BLESS!!! .

• Thank you for your service "My Brother" and you're right on about our country.

God Bless You!

Navy Vietnam Veteran

This reply was deleted.