Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it is as long as Michael indicated I believe he would have needed more than my request to post it on this forum blog.  (It appeared as sarcastic to me and I apologize if you didn't mean it that way.)

Hey Michael, how about posting it here after family matters are attended to?

Would some of you back me on this request?

I will post it for all Robert if you like I just didn't want to give people something they might not be interested in. The conclusions are not good and I am trying to stay away from negativity and like you trying to stay positive. But looking at the conclusions and just ignoring them because they don't fit into my box is not logical, prudent or honest. I try to follow the Truth reguarless of where I find it. So when I get alittle extra time I'll post the method I used, the criteria I analysed, and the conclusions that were made. I have my eldest son visiting for a few days so I'm alittle distracted. Give me alittle time and I'll post what I've found.

If you have the option of voting on paper, by all means, DO THAT!  In Texas, we used to have a paper option, but a year ago, they removed that option on election day.  The only way you can vote paper now here is to vote early.  So my husband and I have both been opting for early voting, so that we can vote by paper ballot.  The voting machines are rigged - no question about it.  The best way to know whether the machines were rigged is by exit polls.  If there is no difference in the exit polls and the voting reports, then the machines in that precinct were not rigged.  Otherwise, you can bet your booty they were pre-programmed before delivery to the precinct - probably in favor of a Democrat.

Per Larry Nichols, long-time Clinton insider, the best way to avoid fraud is to request an absentee ballot (which is paper), make a copy of it after filling it out, then mail it or drop it off.

Yes in several districts. I believe some occurs. I also know of 2 people in my own county who were arrested for voting more than once. The one guy voted numerous times. I believe in the districts it occurs in you will find it was a matter of who the controlling counters were. I do not believe there is mass control over the voting. If you believe there is control over the voting then how is it Trump won the nomination instead of Jeb Bush or someone else. You all have said repeatedly that trump is an outsider and the establishment is afraid of trump. I would like to here and now make a prediction on the election. You chump supporters will love this. I believe Trump will win. You got it right. Mark it down. Trump wins big time. I believe republicans will maintain an advantage in both houses. Trump will go in with a really big win.
I know what you think trump will win. YES. I believe he will and I believe all those who voted for him will live to regret it. Trump winning by landslide will send him with the people rallying and cheering and supporting everything he wants to do just because they have been believing he knows what's best and must have some plan. Before people learn it is the plan it will be to late.  We shall find we shall rue the election of trump. 

I don't need methods and everything. I just looking for overview of criteria and your findings. Also if things can be done to increase chance of restoring constitution

I agree with Robert, anything short of a Revolution will not help America..even if we are out gunned military wise , we still have to try and save our country or we let down the Founders, and all who died fighting for our rights . Hillary will finish the job Obama has started and that will be the end of us.  I for one will not go quietly into the night.

If Hillary wins Revolution becomes a necessity.

Hate to say it Lee, But DITTO !!!

Linda , I posted an article on facebook and I think it got thru to twitter....type in ...oops, the Pentagon reveals who the true founder of ISIS is" Trump was right about Obama being the founder. Sent it to Hillary and the Pres...I'm doing my own little REVOLUTION to get people to read the truth about Hillary and the Pres. Also in 2008, May Hillary said when asked why she was still in the race with Obama , why she wasn't getting out..."In June ,in CA. Bobby Kennedy was assassinated.. " " I don't understand." was she waiting or insinuating that he should be assassinated? Sent that to Trump , the Pres. and Hillary. If I disappear , you'll know why..lol

Isis was in fact created by Obama. Obama founded and used our tax money to fund all the arab spring. Then he was using the embassy in Libya to funnel money, weapons & ammunitions  to Isis. Obama and hillary are trying to use muslims as the fighting force for the new world order. The muslims drive to kill all that will not follow mohammed and start bumping goat, camels and little children makes them the perfect soldiers. They have no respect for life and will do anything they are told by their imams. The Egyptians got smart and took out the muslim brotherhood and are cracking down on islam in Egypt. It is why obumma gave the money to iran and gave them the nuclear technology.

Give your attention to http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/another-patriot-in-...

This is where we need action..............the stuff on LIAR can wait..............we need urgent actioni on the above........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service