Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IMO, the false flag even is a very real possibility, if not probability.  Decide for yourselves if you believe this is credible:

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these  . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

RTN: "Wasn't there an issue with the scheduling or something?"

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

RTN: "So what IS the plan?"

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

RTN: "What?"

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

RTN: "We have."

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

[ goes silent ]

RTN: "Can you tell us--"

DNC: [ leaves ]

http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE...

PV,,,,,, Ya- we know. And I'm sure you are like me in that I really hope and pray I'm wrong. This is one time in my life being told and PROVEN that I'm wrong would be the best news I could get.
But until that happens I'm Praying for the best but preparing for the worst.

(No offense but I hope you're wrong too).

Absolutely I am in agreement. No offence taken. I hope I am as wrong as I can possibly be. We cannot second guess what this clown will do so we can only wait and see. I have a very strong feeling something will happen but I can't begin to imagine what. Whatever it will be we know won't be good. 

Old Rooster - I'm not clear about what you mean when you say "...do NOT just skip over the issues and the point of this information."  As far as I know, I haven't skipped over any issues, so would appreciate it if you would clarify...

Linda, I Just wanted to keep the thread focused on the issue of how serious Hillary's treason actually is. I believe it's possible that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of those 38 men including 22 US Navy SEALS. Don't worry about it Linda, Like we've all been saying - Nobody's going to do a damn thing about it anyway. Especially Congress.

Read the latest thread I'm starting,, October 1st, Obama will surrender all control of the Internet to International authorities.

No one will do anything,because they are all complicit. They all guilty of violating their oath of office. All elected state and federal government officials and all federal judges should be arrested. Who will enforce this. It falls on we the people. If we do not do it, then we deserve to live on orwell's farm. We are all slaves to the evil empire that the people allowed to come into being over the last 150 years.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service