Constitutional Emergency

Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, might as well start making plans for travel and encampments, because she's going to get off the hook again.  I remember when Trey Gowdy was assigned to the latest Benghazi committe and everyone here had such high hopes.  If eight committes can't find something to charge her with, what makes anyone think Obummer's justice dept will?

Congress won't help, no matter what they say.  Remember it was just a few weeks ago when we were all calling our congressmen to sign onto Rep Yoho's bill to investigate Obama for impeachment?  What happened to that?  We never heard a peep about it from the House.  

what is " LIAR "?

Read the title of the article again Nancy.

Okay everyone lets help Colonel Harry Riley save our nation.. ? send out tweets, emails, phone calls.. meetings.. to get everyones attention... see how many we can contact... in the next 48 hours. just let them know , we are on notice.
Notify your reps , how the american people are upset.! We just want a nation , under the law.. that is truthful , honorable, lives in dignity, ! and keeps people striving for Our American... not led by crooks... and trying to destroy us.
Here is something i thought of... ! We let all these thousands of migrants , illegals,,, into the country.. they have no vaccinations.., letting in all kinds of disease we worked hard to irradicate.... we give them more then we give hard working americans...! FRee, off the backs of hard working americans , trying to feed and educate their families.. Then the try to change us... and our way of life., Why are they here ????? if they like their way of life of killing.. etc. let them stay in their own country. , with Sharia law., that they love... but do not come here and try to change America.

Actually in Vermont a large percentage of the refugees settled their have been found to have tuberculosis. This is one disease that will soon be making a resurgence in our country. Just like how the illegal immigrants brought bed bugs back to the US. bed bugs were a thing of the past for most of US. Since the last 20 years of illegal immigrants sneaking across the border instead of being properly screened and cleaned and searched as used to be done; they have brought bed bugs back to us. SO yes these immigrants and refugees are bringing all kinds of problems back to our country that we had eliminated.

Your reps will do nothing they count on the new votes to maintain their power. The corporations want the cheap labor. This is reason they will continue to bring in refugees and allow Hispanic immigrants.

Col. Riley:  There are going to be many of us in DC on July 24th-26th for National Stand By Me Rally....Many Speakers are going to be there...this is for the ranchers out west who are being attacked and put in prison along with veterans, militia and others.   Here is the FB page with the information....I would be you could get some of these people involved as well, as they are really pissed off....https://www.facebook.com/events/232989410406188/

GW BUSH >bad for America , Obama Worse , Hillary will redefine the Second Amendment and send paid agents

to confiscate your weapons....

THE END IS COMING, will you just watch ??

Gary, I have a premonition that a substantial number of American voters see what a horrible President Hillary would make and that if she is "cleared" of wrong-doing that substantial number will see that she is defeated, most likely by Trump, and we have a better chance at turning this nation around.  Trump just needs to tone-down his fiery rhetoric and be more common-sensical and he can win in November.

DEFINE STUPID  .. Obama voters..

No Way , there is too much deception / corruption..She will be elected.

And I thought there were none more pessimistic that I am.

10:1 you are wrong?

Our leaders have already corrupted the Voting booth, allowed Illegal immigrants to have voting privileges, pretty much guanteed that HRC will be elected. It is sad, or by the election, if BO allows, which I think he has aleady calculated, that he will execute martial law on the Ameican citizens, cancel the election and become DICTATOR of the world, shred the Constitution, or least what's left for him to shred as symbolism to the world. God help us all, the end as we know it has arrived at its final satanic solution. The devil is BO in cognito. 

I think your wrong..I live in NJ and ALL the bumper stickers are quiet. In 2008 ,plenty of Hillary and Obama stickers until he won the primaries, 2012 90 % Obama..I was a minority. NOW NOTHING ! I suspect Trump is going to be quietly voted in . No Bernie, two Trump..mine and a Ford SUV. I still think she will be indicted, but will probably be pardoned by BLOBAMA...still damaging to her candidacy !!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service