List of Sheriffs Standing Up Against Obama’s Gun Control
1. Jackson County, Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman
2. Linn County, Oregon Sheriff Tim Mueller
3. Madison County, Idaho Sheriff Roy Klingler
4. Crook County, Oregon Sheriff Jim Hensley
5. Douglas County, Oregon Sheriff John Hanlin
6. Curry County, Oregon Sheriff John Bishop
7. Livingston County, Missouri Sheriff Steve Cox
8. Smith County, Texas Sheriff Larry Smith
9. Josephine County, Sheriff Gil Gilbertson
10. Madison Count, Alabama Sheriff Blake Dorning
11. Larimer County, Colorado Sheriff Justin Smith
12. Charleston County, South Carolina Sheriff Al Cannon
13. Morgan County, Alabama Sheriff Ana Franklin
14. Houston County, Alabama Sheriff Andy Hughes
15. Gilmer County, Georgia Sheriff Stacy Nicholson
16. Pine County, Minnesota Sheriff Robin Cole
17. Grant County, Oregon, Sheriff Glenn Palmer
18. Coos County, Oregon Sheriff Craig Zanni
19. Johnson County, Missouri Sheriff Charles Heiss
20. Martin County, Florida Sheriff Bill Snyder
21. Siskiyou County, Califorhia Sheriff Jon Lopey
22. Humboldt County, Nevada Sheriff Ed Kilgpore
23. Stanislaus County, California Sheriff Adam Christianson
24. Grant County, Oregon Sheriff Glenn Palmer
25. Lawrence County, Missouri Sheriff Bard DeLay
26. Shasta County, California Sheriff Tom Bosenko
27. El Dorado County, California Sheriff John D’Agostini
28. Tehama County, California Sheriff David Hencraft
29. Lassen County, California Sheriff Dean Growden
30. Del Norte County, California Sheriff Dean Wilson
31. Modoc County, California Sheriff Mike Poindexter
32. Mendocino County, California Sheriff Thomas Allman
33. Plumas County, California Sheriff Greg Hagwood
34. Humboldt County, California Sheriff Mike Downey
Read More: http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/list-of-sheriffs-standing-up-...
Sheriff Richard Mack: Hell NO to Gun Control!
No back bone in Arkansas? Have they too all been brain washed?!
The Butte County Sheriff here in Idaho won't enforce it. Custer County won't either. There are no police forces in these counties, only the Sheriff and his deputies. Butte County has ~2000 people. There is 1 Sheriff and 4 deputies and 6 cells in the County Jail. The people have ~3000 guns. Very few people have only just one. Hmm... I wonder why we don't have gun crime here...
Idaho changed the State Constitution last election making hunting a right of every citizen allowed to own guns (i.e. people not convicted of a felony or mentally defective etc.) I haven't yet quite figured out how a new federal law will be able to stand up when it violates a state constitutional law (and of course the 2nd Amendment).
I keep on wondering, what word in the 'shall not be infringed' statement do the dumbocrats not understand?
I think that overall the sheeple are terrified of the People - the Citizens who hold the Constitution in high esteem. It is the Citizens who are armed and the sheeple for the most part are not.
Article in the Paducah Sun this morning names four more Kentucky Sheriff's who have come out in support of the 2nd Amemdment and reject Obama's gun contro plan.
Sheriff's Ray Butnam of Trigg County, Dewayne Redmon Graves County, Jon Hayden McCracken County, Kevin Byars Marshall County will not obey any Federal mandates to cofiscate any weapons from law abiding citizens in thier counties.