Constitutional Emergency

Little history........... Notice the map of attach and look what the White house and State Department have supported, weaponized and financed over the last four years.

"Little history........... Notice the map of attach and look what the White house and State Department have supported, weaponized and financed over the last four years."

Tim Harrington

Sample Reel for 'Above and Beyond: The Birth of the Israeli Air For... from Katahdin Productions on Vimeo.

Sample Reel for forthcoming documentary feature "Above and Beyond: The Birth of the Israeli Air Force" currently in production by Playmount Productions.

Help us make the film! Make a tax deductible donation at www.katahdin.org/films/iaf/contribute.html.

Views: 717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After leaving South Vietnam I had a similiar experience.  I put an ad in the Aviation Week magazine, "former Marine UH34D helicopter pilot with 2000 hours available".  I received a phone call from a Mr. Red Dawson in Washington D.C. He said his company was looking for UH43D helicopter pilots.  I asked where was the job and he said in the Far East.  I asked where and he said I would be reporting to Taipei for further assignment.  I asked what I would be doing and I was told I would be working through the U.S. Embassy supporting the USAID program carrying rice and refugees.  I asked if he was talking about AIR AMERICA, INC. and he said yes and where had I heard of Air America, Inc.  I told him I was at Udorn, Thailand in 1962 where Air America, Inc. was operating out of.  He asked when I could report.  I was processing out of the Marine Corps at MCAF Santa Ana, Calif. and I was to get married in August of 1964.  He asked about my future wife and I told him she was teaching school in Santa Ana and would finish her year in May.  Later he called and asked if Joan would like to set up a school for the Air America and Consulant children and if so, she could go with me at that time and not have to wait the six month probation period.  They hired us both and I flew unmarked, unharmed, no armor plating, single pilot with no identification over enemy territory every day.  We supported the USAID and the CIA operations and rescued pilots shot down in the area.  Mostly in Laos.  I never met Mr. Dawson or provided a resume to the company.

Our only friend in that area can be no longer.

What kind of friend are we now?  We aren't.

Such a brave group of men doing what they knew they had to do. God bless them. And thanks to their families too.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service