Constitutional Emergency

I posted this on my personal blog and shared it every where else I am socially connected.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I just can’t get over this and it upsets me to no end and from Texas too.

Texas House declares “Muslim Day” but no signatures required on res...

FTA;

"Why not? Why wouldn’t politicians in Texas follow the normal procedures and sign this important resolution declaring it Muslim Day across Texas? Why wouldn’t these politicians want their constituents to know they supported a day for Muslims – a day to advocate for sharia law in Texas? More importantly, why were the rules changed for Muslim Day? via The Dallas Morning News.

Muslim Day resolution procedure is altered

House members deviated from their usual practice Thursday for a resolution declaring it Muslim Day at the Capitol.

The sponsor of the legislation routinely asks that all names of House members be added to resolutions.

But Rep. Lon Burnam, D-Fort Worth, said that as a courtesy to some members, he would not ask for the names to be added.

Instead, he asked those who wished to honor Texas Muslims to sign the resolution in the House clerk’s office.

Islamic organizations and mosques from across the state came to Austin to meet with elected officials and advocate civic participation by Muslims and interfaith partners."

Watch the guy in the beanie when he starts to talk.

House Invocation - Imam Islam Mossaad - January 31, 2013

On a government platform he gives glory to his supposed god and puts him above JESUS.

The government officials didn’t even have the balls to put there names on the bill.

Talk about taking over from with in.

Why isn’t there an uproar or something about this?

Views: 1064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathleen 9!!!!!   Will do!!!!!!  HERE I COME TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.  Yeah yeah.... I know.....that is supposed to mean "don't litter", But hey......I officialy change the meaning!!!! Come Texas......saddle up!!!! 

Hello Ruth....again, and All fellow PFA friends.  Just sent Perry the same email I sent Cruz. We will see how far it gets me.  Not far.......but......at least they know how upset I am about this happening without Texans having a voice in the matter.

This is truely HOG WASH!!!!!  I will send all muslims a Pork Chop and Bacon sandwhich so they can choke on it!!!

HERE HERE!!  and then put a BIBLE in the doorway of every mosque over and over again until they get it!!!!

I was thinking Pickled Pigs Feet for them myself.

:-)

Id expect this from cali or NY but not Tx! They KNOW this is wrong, thats why they wont make their names public. They all deserve to be put out on the street, literally!

Our country is DEAD officially... I do not know what to say or do...

Is there something left to fight for?

Where do we go to do that?

HOW do we do that?

I am afraid to live in my own country.

This should never be.

How about demanding that all Islamic countries hold an "Honor and Praise to America Day"  Islamists are the greatest bigots on earth.

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!

If the white man went to their countries, cleaned their countries up....the muslims would rush back home, want their countries back.  

All of this muslim influx, and other third world peoples,  could not have been accomplished, without the help of traitors in government who has been bought off.

The enemy within this nation opened our gates to nations of peoples we have nothing in common.  It's about time the real American woke up.  

This is so offensive on so many levels , where could you start.  I do not need Mohammed's guidance, I choose my Lord Jesus Christ, the son of God, for my guidance.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service