Constitutional Emergency

I posted this on my personal blog and shared it every where else I am socially connected.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I just can’t get over this and it upsets me to no end and from Texas too.

Texas House declares “Muslim Day” but no signatures required on res...

FTA;

"Why not? Why wouldn’t politicians in Texas follow the normal procedures and sign this important resolution declaring it Muslim Day across Texas? Why wouldn’t these politicians want their constituents to know they supported a day for Muslims – a day to advocate for sharia law in Texas? More importantly, why were the rules changed for Muslim Day? via The Dallas Morning News.

Muslim Day resolution procedure is altered

House members deviated from their usual practice Thursday for a resolution declaring it Muslim Day at the Capitol.

The sponsor of the legislation routinely asks that all names of House members be added to resolutions.

But Rep. Lon Burnam, D-Fort Worth, said that as a courtesy to some members, he would not ask for the names to be added.

Instead, he asked those who wished to honor Texas Muslims to sign the resolution in the House clerk’s office.

Islamic organizations and mosques from across the state came to Austin to meet with elected officials and advocate civic participation by Muslims and interfaith partners."

Watch the guy in the beanie when he starts to talk.

House Invocation - Imam Islam Mossaad - January 31, 2013

On a government platform he gives glory to his supposed god and puts him above JESUS.

The government officials didn’t even have the balls to put there names on the bill.

Talk about taking over from with in.

Why isn’t there an uproar or something about this?

Views: 1064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried posting on Facebook also, says the same thing, an error has occured,yes one has  and it's sitting in OUR OVAL OFFICE right now!

I agree.

Michael, I just said this, remember Rome was taken down from within. They let all kinds of people in and the military revolted and so long Rome. Is this America's swan song too!! This is so wrong. We have the muslim in OUR w/h and now they think big daddy will let them take over.

God help us.

Their goes TX this is a crock of cow dung. I thought TX was our last hope this makes me sick!

Allah is NOT God --Islam is NOT the religion of America.It is the religion of those who wage jihad against America it is the religion of the enemy.I could not be party to such blasphemy.Not can I respect any American who ignores history and attempts level all religions or makes it a matter of State policy to hold all in utter indifference. When a Government invites the enemy to do the invocation the Government has become the enemy. Now I understand why the Govt. of Texas allowed the BBQ of the Branch Davidians by Government  gunslingers--Now I understand WHY Texas has done little to assure justice when that Army Major named Hassan committed Jihad at Ft.Hood.The US Army claimed he was an Officer and a Gentleman-- and they did Nothing when he used Military time to recruit for his bloody Islamic destruction. Now I know why Texas is not numbered among the Conservative States.Now even among those with the more religious /Christian beliefs.

"...Why isn’t there an uproar or something about this?..."

Because too many people are terrified of being accused of "racism."  Or "being called a "bigot."  Or hurting someone's feelings, even if it is someone who intends to lead us into slavery.  Islam is using our First Amendment liberty against us to establish itself in the USA and WE are permitting it.

The browning of America was Fat Dead Teddy Kennedy's Dream.   It is becoming America's nightmare.

and i thought texas was where we were going make our stand looks like it's going to be where we start.

What in Hell is wrong with the State of Texas, to allow this B.S. to go on!!!???????

I couldn couldn't agree more with Dave Koch. He is "right on".   If you want to be really be depressed,go to  New York.   Burquas all over the place.  It did have to be that way.  We are no different than the United Kingdom or

Europe.      Selma Soss

This whole muslim situation in our beloved America is disgusting. Instead of making people more tolerant, I believe it is making people hate muslims more. I am so very disappointed in Texas. Thought they had better sense. Guess the other western states will show how true Americans feel and will stand up for our citizens.

The BS just keeps coming, faster and faster....

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN THE INDOCTRINATED MAKE THE RULES ( HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING FROM THE WOMEN ABOUT SHARIA LAW  ========== I HAVEN'T !

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service