Constitutional Emergency

I posted this on my personal blog and shared it every where else I am socially connected.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I just can’t get over this and it upsets me to no end and from Texas too.

Texas House declares “Muslim Day” but no signatures required on res...

FTA;

"Why not? Why wouldn’t politicians in Texas follow the normal procedures and sign this important resolution declaring it Muslim Day across Texas? Why wouldn’t these politicians want their constituents to know they supported a day for Muslims – a day to advocate for sharia law in Texas? More importantly, why were the rules changed for Muslim Day? via The Dallas Morning News.

Muslim Day resolution procedure is altered

House members deviated from their usual practice Thursday for a resolution declaring it Muslim Day at the Capitol.

The sponsor of the legislation routinely asks that all names of House members be added to resolutions.

But Rep. Lon Burnam, D-Fort Worth, said that as a courtesy to some members, he would not ask for the names to be added.

Instead, he asked those who wished to honor Texas Muslims to sign the resolution in the House clerk’s office.

Islamic organizations and mosques from across the state came to Austin to meet with elected officials and advocate civic participation by Muslims and interfaith partners."

Watch the guy in the beanie when he starts to talk.

House Invocation - Imam Islam Mossaad - January 31, 2013

On a government platform he gives glory to his supposed god and puts him above JESUS.

The government officials didn’t even have the balls to put there names on the bill.

Talk about taking over from with in.

Why isn’t there an uproar or something about this?

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is Governor Rick Perry?  Why is he allowing this to happen in Texas. I thought he was a Christian. 

Oh CRAP! Too many traitors in Rome, D.C. - Rome is on fire

Sure; I would sign that resolution---right after they hang Hassan for MURDER..which he did in TEXAS.

I do not think there will be any Muslims in the Kingdom of God.

I am sorry to know some of the asses. We are headed down the road to hell, really fast. Texas, especially Austin has become the AGENDA 21 of TEXAS. God help these godless people running State Government.....Time to clean house in Texas.....starting with Perry and move on down to Local.

That is sad to hear. I was thinking Texas could be a state to move to but now I think I'll cross it off the list. Montana or Wyoming seem to have their act together in a better way.

I have heard a lot of bad news coming from Texas concerning the ignorance of various parts of the state about what the Muslim movement is all about. The Muslims do not belong here. They belong in the Middle East where they can kill each other off as they have for thousands of years now. Muslims cannot even live among themselves much less any where else in the world.

Well, people, the first place to start is where the heart is. Obviously, ISLAM has damned hundreds of millions to HELL. But, what about you? Is there a chance you might be on your way to HELL and just don't realize it. No doubt, that question has irritated tens of thousands. But it is as basic as it gets. None of us are born right, we were born sinners. Jesus shed his blood and died for every man, woman and child. Some of us are literally heartbeats away from a devils HELL and a Christless eternity. The only way I know to defeat Satan is with scripture. These Godless reprobates thrive on the ignorance of western society. If you want to have victory over this attack by Satan, you have to get enlisted. There IS ONLY ONE WAY TO DO JUST THAT! I'd like to show you how. Islam doesn't concern  me quite as much as what I know is ultimately coming. Not that I am going to have to endure any of it. But knowing that others will when they don't have to. This is nothing compared to what will happen in the future.

I know. I'm still living in this old world. I still have a great love for this country. I will fight as long as I am able. I will defend others while I still have some fight in me. But I still want to offer a more excellent way to anyone who would receive it.

Here is a comment  that I copied posted by “DobinTexas” at the ACT for Houston website under this story. I thought it was good clarification. Representative Lon Burnam may be glad that the Islamists were simply “participating in their State government” and that Texas Muslim Day “has many state sponsors”, but that just isn’t the case if the following is accurate. According to the comment, it looks like ‘many’ is ‘few’ and ‘most’ do not want to be associated with Islamic seditionists.

“The ‘normal procedure’ that was altered was not putting all the House reps names on it. Rep Lon Burnam (D-Fort Worth) apparently got a great deal of push-back from the Representatives. They did not want their names on the resolution, so to save face, Burnam had to resort to asking only those who wanted to, to put their names on the House Clerk’s record. There were 24 Representatives names on the list when Burnam published HR237; 5 sponsors, 19 co-sponsors (all but 2 were Democrats). The Texas House has 150 Reps; 95 Republicans, 55 Democrats. Texas State Representatives should be applauded for doing the right thing here, folks.”

That may mean that 25 Democrats and 2 Republicans were sponsors or cosponsors; hence, Obamination’s Muslim supporters. That’s quite a few for the State of Texas, I’m surprised.  Texans need to find out who they are and what counties they represent. Act Houston may have already published their names. I gotta say, the same thing is happening here in Washington State. The Democrat o’commies are a majority in my state, but not that big of a majority and the Republicans consistently and reliably vote conservative. Also, out of say three Representatives from one county, only one may be Democrat and 2 Republican, or 2 Democrat one Republican. So the entire county may not be blue and the scales could tip for their counties.  

Representative Lon Burnam actually used the word “inclusive” when talking about how thrilled he was to sponsor the submissionists “entry level of basic citizenship participation.” Really fawning, and stupid, especially since this hateful rant against Texas by Ronnie C. Lister did not sound like “talking to our legislators” which Lon Burnam pitched as the reason that they were there for Texas Muslim Day. When a Muslim says “this land is our land, from” California to New York, it just kind of turns the blood cold.

Is ACT for Houston part of ACT for America? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UHpAd73yEE

Yes. I just watched the video. There are Act for America chapters. There are two chapters here in WA, one in the north and one on the east side. I think there is a fellow who is going to start one in Seattle soon. They are very effective watchers in communities with the creeping shiria thing.

Thanks, glad to hear it. I listen to the Michael Medved Show, and according to him - Seattle could use a chapter!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service