Constitutional Emergency

I posted this on my personal blog and shared it every where else I am socially connected.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I just can’t get over this and it upsets me to no end and from Texas too.

Texas House declares “Muslim Day” but no signatures required on res...

FTA;

"Why not? Why wouldn’t politicians in Texas follow the normal procedures and sign this important resolution declaring it Muslim Day across Texas? Why wouldn’t these politicians want their constituents to know they supported a day for Muslims – a day to advocate for sharia law in Texas? More importantly, why were the rules changed for Muslim Day? via The Dallas Morning News.

Muslim Day resolution procedure is altered

House members deviated from their usual practice Thursday for a resolution declaring it Muslim Day at the Capitol.

The sponsor of the legislation routinely asks that all names of House members be added to resolutions.

But Rep. Lon Burnam, D-Fort Worth, said that as a courtesy to some members, he would not ask for the names to be added.

Instead, he asked those who wished to honor Texas Muslims to sign the resolution in the House clerk’s office.

Islamic organizations and mosques from across the state came to Austin to meet with elected officials and advocate civic participation by Muslims and interfaith partners."

Watch the guy in the beanie when he starts to talk.

House Invocation - Imam Islam Mossaad - January 31, 2013

On a government platform he gives glory to his supposed god and puts him above JESUS.

The government officials didn’t even have the balls to put there names on the bill.

Talk about taking over from with in.

Why isn’t there an uproar or something about this?

Views: 1053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enough is Enough of these worthless Politicians in Texas and America. This is Our Country and NOT the Muslims. What is it they don't get, the Muslims of this World want Americans DEAD. They entire set up in America is a scam as to the samething they have done all over the World. Look what is happening in Europe. The time has come to take a stand on stopping anything the Muslims want to enact into our Society. My Family is one of the Founders of the State of Texas and they would be rolling over in their graves because of the sorry worthless and Treasonists Politicans in Texas and America today. I could careless about Sheila Jackon Lee as she is the worst representtative Texas has ever had. Changing the rules to apease these World Wide Murders in Our State is complete Ignorance and brings out the Traitors in our State of Texas. When do Americans pull their heads out of their backsides and start standing up to our Worthless Government as they are failing in securing Our State and Our Nation. Those in Government today are going to cause the Blood in our streets because of their stupidity and not caring about America and it's Future. God Help us from such Ignorance and Stupidity.

Those who believe that politicians don't get it are wrong. They get the money and are egotistic enough to think they can control the devil. Yes check the money trail and you will find the politicians that bow to evil are bought and paid for with our patriotic military heroes blood. Time to cut off the snakes heads.

It all started in 1960, when the Department of Education started their remodeling of the education syste

Well, I'm offended. I'm Jewish and I demand a Jewish Day. Texas isn't being PC!!

As Tevya (the fiddler on the roof)  used to say "Phooey, Phooey,Phooey!  Oops, actually I think it was his wife saying Phooey to something she did not like.

Absolutely.

What do people in Texas say about this? Are they ok with it? It's just so hard to believe. I lived in Texas for quite a few years and I never would have believe this type of garbage would have happened. Lord forgive us JESUS!

The reason no one raised hell, is because we never knew that was going on!

And don't forget the Father & Mother, in Phoenix,  that stabbed their daughter in the neck and beat her to an inch of her life for talking to a boy in school was only given probation.  If you and I had done such a bad thing we would be doing hard time for attempted murder.

IS TEXAS OUT OF IT'S MIND....WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE??? ISLAM IS THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL!!

IT HAS TO BE MADE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST A RELIGION ,BUT A TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM WHOS GOAL IS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR EVIL ...IT IS A TOTAL DICTATORSHIP AND TAKES AWAY ALL FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS OF IT'S POEPLE ALL THE WAY AROUND.  CAN YOU IMAGINE WEARING A BURKA LADIES, A SCARF EVERYWHERE YOU GO AND BE SUBJECTED TO WHATEVER A MAN THROWS AT YOU.....AND THE VIOLENT VILE WAY THEY TREAT WOMEN?--MUCH LESS THE RULES PLACED ABOUT CHILDREN ALONE IS AWFUL!!  IT IS AN OUTRAGEOUSLY EVIL REGIME...NOT GOD OF LOVE AS CHRISTIANITY IS.......GRANTED MUCH HAS BEEN DONE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION THAT IS EVIL ON ALL SIDES, BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT.   MAN DOES THE EVIL, NOT GOD!!!  PEOPLE MUST SEE WHAT IS TRUE AND DECIDE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS IMPORTANT ....BECAUSE IT IS TIME TO DO SO OR THIS NATION IS GOING TO FALL EVEN WORSE THAN IT IS ALREADY.      THE RESULTS WILL BE TERRIBLE FOR ALL OF US!!   IF YOU OR THOSE YOU KNOW DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ISLAM AND MUSLIMS ARE ABOUT; STUDY UP FAST!     

GO TO ideologyofislam@cox.com    and learn about them!!!!!!!!   

We have a lot to work on in America...we have let things slide for too long and now we are in big trouble--but together we can fight all the evils that have come down on our heads.   Most of all we must get patriotic STANDING FOR AMERICA AND OUR LAWS, THE CONSTITUTION and into our own faith of the real God and Christianity!  It is time to decide what you believe and in whom you believe.....THERE IS NO MORE SLIDING TIME...IT IS NOW THE TIME!!!!!!

STAND UP AGAINST ISLAM AND MUSLIMS IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

Hello Ruth Hammon.  I hope you don't mind but I just copied and pasted some of your words in an email to Ted Cruz.  Here is what I sent.

-----------------

Hello Mr Cruz.  I voted for you.  But I am ABSOLUTELY appauled to hear and watch a video that was taken on 1.31.13 of Imam Islam Mossaad, a muslim, on a government platform, as he gives glory to his supposed god and puts him above JESUS.

Islam/muslim is NOT a RELIGION, but a TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM WHOS GOAL IS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR EVIL ...IT IS A TOTAL DICTATORSHIP AND TAKES AWAY ALL FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS OF IT'S POEPLE ALL THE WAY AROUND.     America was founded on GOD. NOT Allah!!!!  If they don't like the real GOD, they can go back to where they came from!!!!

The government officials didn’t even have the nerve to put there names on the bill.  WHY! And why wasn't this on the news?  Why didn't Texans know about this? Why isn’t there an uproar among my Texas government about this?  I would like to see you on TV....DENOUNCING this!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do about it?  Will you stand up to false gods and the media and PUBLICLY denounce this horrible action?  If not, I will not vote for you or any of the Texas government officials that voted for this un American/un Godly day at Texas' Capital.  I will pass this on to anyone and everyone I can!!"

--------------------

I doubt he will do anything.  But is helped my attitude!  I will also copy & paste my message to Cruz and send it to Perry!!! Come on Texans......hound and holler at all our Texas politians about this!!!!!! 

Carri: go after your state legislators.  They are the real criminals.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service