Constitutional Emergency

Mansions........the sacrifice to enjoy July 4th...yet domestic evil is ripping our fabric apart.

Views: 1153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Pastor & Brother N Christ.

Sometimes we just have to quit the race. As long as we do not quit because we do not believe we can win it, or because of the inability to finish it, Then we have actually won the race in our Hearts..

I am sorry you were not able to continue with the brave few, who still fight for the cause in Washington, but this does not mean by any stretch of the imagination, that you have quit the cause. You stand tall, you live the life, and teach the right. You pray for our Country and it's People, for deliverance from under the boot of the Regime, and the Evil one who controls it. Prayer is the strongest backing you could possibly give. I, along with any others who understand this, am so very appreciative to have you on our side. America was built upon a strong foundation of Judeo-Christianity, but the Satan in every form, tries to destroy that foundation, and thereby, the Tabernacle which upon it sits. This building will not fall, until it is God's will for that to happen.

I agree with you, completely, that the last days are truly upon us. I believe that God is in control, as he always is, and that his plans are ready to culminate in the destruction of this Planet, the taking of the elect, and the rebuilding of the new Earth, and the New Jerusalem. His will, will be done. We can only Pray for guidance, Pray for wisdom of his plan, and stay faithful to God, and Country. I pray that every soul will take inventory of their lives, and choose Jesus Christ, his human sacrifice, death, and resurrection. I Pray that each will take a personal walk and talk with him, seek forgiveness of sins, and beg to be worthy, while the opportunity exists. Once Jesus appears in the clouds, all will have committed to their own fates by their choices in life, and Spirituality. God grant us clarity, and God Bless and keep each of us, and ours.

Amen.

To expound  upon the fact that we are "in the last" of the last days go to www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com        Read the articles, news, sequence, videos, this site is full of confirmation that we are "in the last" of the last days.  But, I'm not saying that means we do not fight for our country, no instead, it means we fight more to help save the US to fight in these days!!!

Extra, extra read all about it     http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/July08/084.html

Check out Before It's News web site.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service