I've heard of the push to make our star speaker Ted Cruz a GOP presidential candidate in '16.

Constitutionally, as a man with one parent who was a citizen of Canada, he cannot be considered a natural born citizen. There are no proper rulings on this, which is why Obama reins right now.

The 'natural born citizen' clause in the Constitution is there for the exclusive purpose of attempting to ensure some loyalty in the president's lineage, and therefore likewise seeking to ensure a "natural" loyalty from the president himself.

A man of dual national parentage, like Mr. Obama cannot possibly be "natural born", and therefore nor can Ted Cruz. With one parent having natural allegiances to a different nation, so does the child. (My own children actually had 3-way citizenship until they turned 18.)

If one parent as a non-US citizen, were sufficient for the distinctive purpose of the clause, then it naturally follows that a person whose parents are both US citizens, would then be considered a "Super-natural born citizen."

Which of course is absurd.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sean please read the letter bwlow sent to senator Cruz

December 18, 2013

Honorable Senator Ted Cruz

Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.

Suite 185

Washington, DC 20510

(Cc

d all State Offices)

RE: Your date with Honor

Dear Senator Cruz,

Seldom do we have an appointment with destiny wherein our actions will make history as being either

righteous or self-serving.

Seldom, if ever, are we presented with an opportunity to protect and preserve the course of freedom and

liberty in our beloved America, by simply doing what we know is righteous, rather than self-serving.

Seldom does one have the national platform

to act as God ordains Christians to act…do the right and

honorable thing, and leave the consequences to Him.

Senator, you stand on the precipice of true greatness. The above opportunities are yours for the taking.

The God who we worship, has placed you in a truly unique position, and is saying to you

, “I will help

you.

I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness…Do not be anxious

about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall wear…Cast all your anxieties on God because

I care

for you…The Lord is

your light and your salvation: whom shall you fear? The Lord is the stronghold of

your life: of whom shall you

be afraid?”

Senator Cruz, you have been placed in the position to end the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the

United States of America, and to stop the systematic destruction of our Country. The action required is

simple

but not easy, for it requires a selfless act of love and concern for others, and calls upon you to do

the right thing. Yes, some will call it a true act of heroism.

Senator Ted Cruz, as a true Christian, you must say to the nation and the world

“It has been the d

elight and honor of my life that so many Americans have found me worthy of their

respect and admiration, and have wanted me to run for president or vice president. But the truth is, I am

not eligible for either office according to the United States Constitution Article II, Section I, Clause V,

wherein only a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, born of an American Citizen Father, can seek or

hold these offices. I know that the Founders, in their brilliance, set this standard based on the Biblical

principles of Natural Law, wherein the name, citizenship and birthright of a child was always passed by

the blood of the father. Knowing this beyond question, a proud son of my Cuban father, I am not now, nor

can I ever be, a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. Therefore, based upon unquestionable and

prima facie evidence, I state for the record that Barack Hussein Obama, the son of a Kenyan Citizen

father, is not now, nor has he ever been, nor will he ever be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. I

call for the immediate resignation of Barack Hussein Obama and the legitimate investigation into all who

are involved in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the United States and the world, as well as all who

have engaged in the greatest political cover-

up in the history of politics.”

The gauntlet has been thrown down. Will you, Senator Cruz, pick it up and run with it? What will the

annals of history record? More importantly, what will the record of heaven show?

In this wonderful and blessed season of Christmas we are reminded about giving…God gave the gift of

His son Jesus; Mary gave the gift of her reputation in order to be obedient; Joseph gave the gift of love to

Mary in obedience; the Wise Men brought gifts to honor and worship the new King. In the spirit of

Christmas Senator, you alone have the opportunity and the calling from God to give a magnificent gift to

millions of Americans, and freedom seeking people all over the world

…the gift of returning this Country

to what God intended it to be.

We call upon you Senator, to answer what we believe to be a divine calling, to stand like a rock upon the

Word of God and the precepts of our Founding Fathers, to call out the evil in our land; to give of yourself

for a cause much greater, the cause of freedom, liberty, truth and justice; to stand before God and all of

mankind and proclaim the truth; to keep your sacred oath to protect and defend the Constitution of these

United States and protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic; to be the light that

your father believes you are ordained by God to be

If you do this Senator, I assure you that millions of Americans will stand with you, protect you, honor you

and forever hold you in high regard as a man of great faith, great honor, and unparalleled courage and

decency.

I will stand with you Senator

We will stand with you.

I pray for your courage and honor Senator, and await your response. I remain, in His Service

Respectfully, on behalf of The North American Law Center,

Barbara Ketay,

Co-Founder, NALC

The North American Law Center | 214 W. Lincolnway, Suite 23 | Cheyenne | WY | 82001

• Dale,
      wow, that was a tremendous letter! Amen. One month ago today. Any response?

• Sean no reply just yet but I'm hoping. Someting like this takes time to think thru. It would be HUGE 

• Does anybody know if the wife of Ted Cruz is a member of the CFR? I have a Ted Cruz for President sticker on my truck but was told today his wife was a VP at Goldman Sachs in HoustonTX and a member of the CFR. There is some info on the net but was looking for reliable source. I'm not trying to cause any problems, just looking for the truth.

Thanks

• Not sure what it would mean. Michele Bachmann used to work for the IRS, but she is a fiscal patriot at odds with  the GOP. Maybe Mrs. Cruz is a stealth conservative banker and CFR member. ha ha

• Elwood, please read below Senator Ted Cruz is not eligible to be POTUS. The letter was sent by the author and received by the senator.

http://northamericanlawcenter.org/call-honor-senator-ted-cruz/#.Usc...

December 18, 2013

Honorable Senator Ted Cruz

Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.

Suite 185

Washington, DC 20510

(Cc

d all State Offices)

RE: Your date with Honor

Dear Senator Cruz,

Seldom do we have an appointment with destiny wherein our actions will make history as being either

righteous or self-serving.

Seldom, if ever, are we presented with an opportunity to protect and preserve the course of freedom and

liberty in our beloved America, by simply doing what we know is righteous, rather than self-serving.

Seldom does one have the national platform

to act as God ordains Christians to act…do the right and

honorable thing, and leave the consequences to Him.

Senator, you stand on the precipice of true greatness. The above opportunities are yours for the taking.

The God who we worship, has placed you in a truly unique position, and is saying to you

, “I will help

you.

I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness…Do not be anxious

about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall wear…Cast all your anxieties on God because

I care

for you…The Lord is

your light and your salvation: whom shall you fear? The Lord is the stronghold of

your life: of whom shall you

be afraid?”

Senator Cruz, you have been placed in the position to end the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the

United States of America, and to stop the systematic destruction of our Country. The action required is

simple

but not easy, for it requires a selfless act of love and concern for others, and calls upon you to do

the right thing. Yes, some will call it a true act of heroism.

Senator Ted Cruz, as a true Christian, you must say to the nation and the world

“It has been the d

elight and honor of my life that so many Americans have found me worthy of their

respect and admiration, and have wanted me to run for president or vice president. But the truth is, I am

not eligible for either office according to the United States Constitution Article II, Section I, Clause V,

wherein only a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, born of an American Citizen Father, can seek or

hold these offices. I know that the Founders, in their brilliance, set this standard based on the Biblical

principles of Natural Law, wherein the name, citizenship and birthright of a child was always passed by

the blood of the father. Knowing this beyond question, a proud son of my Cuban father, I am not now, nor

can I ever be, a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. Therefore, based upon unquestionable and

prima facie evidence, I state for the record that Barack Hussein Obama, the son of a Kenyan Citizen

father, is not now, nor has he ever been, nor will he ever be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. I

call for the immediate resignation of Barack Hussein Obama and the legitimate investigation into all who

are involved in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the United States and the world, as well as all who

have engaged in the greatest political cover-

up in the history of politics.”

The gauntlet has been thrown down. Will you, Senator Cruz, pick it up and run with it? What will the

annals of history record? More importantly, what will the record of heaven show?

In this wonderful and blessed season of Christmas we are reminded about giving…God gave the gift of

His son Jesus; Mary gave the gift of her reputation in order to be obedient; Joseph gave the gift of love to

Mary in obedience; the Wise Men brought gifts to honor and worship the new King. In the spirit of

Christmas Senator, you alone have the opportunity and the calling from God to give a magnificent gift to

millions of Americans, and freedom seeking people all over the world

…the gift of returning this Country

to what God intended it to be.

We call upon you Senator, to answer what we believe to be a divine calling, to stand like a rock upon the

Word of God and the precepts of our Founding Fathers, to call out the evil in our land; to give of yourself

for a cause much greater, the cause of freedom, liberty, truth and justice; to stand before God and all of

mankind and proclaim the truth; to keep your sacred oath to protect and defend the Constitution of these

United States and protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic; to be the light that

your father believes you are ordained by God to be

If you do this Senator, I assure you that millions of Americans will stand with you, protect you, honor you

and forever hold you in high regard as a man of great faith, great honor, and unparalleled courage and

decency.

I will stand with you Senator

We will stand with you.

I pray for your courage and honor Senator, and await your response. I remain, in His Service

Respectfully, on behalf of The North American Law Center,

Barbara Ketay,

Co-Founder, NALC

The North American Law Center | 214 W. Lincolnway, Suite 23 | Cheyenne | WY | 82001

CALL TO HONOR FOR SENATOR TED CRUZ
  • This message to everybody on this forum. Do NOT rely on Mr. Cruz. Letter was sent to him 12/18,/2013. More then one month  is over but neither Mr. Cruz nor his staff even did not respond. I contacted The North American Law Center, they told me - still no response. I guess he is another talking doll. His position in U.S. Senate requires TO DO something real, not just senseless bla-bla-bla for 21 hours on Senate floor, when nobody listen to him. He could be nice actor to play Senators character in some movie, but not real Senator in critical time for our country. I do not think he can be trusted.

• Please do not be so quick to judge. let me explain...there is a very, very real possibility that he did not receive the letter yet & may not receive it at all. Normally, someone else opens all the mail, someone usually not very high up on the totem pole. once sorted, it would go to his assistant who will handle 95% of it on his/her own, UNLESS it specifically states on the envelope that it is personal & confidential. if that is the case, it will still be sorted by low "man" on totem pole but not opened. depending on the boss, the assistant will either at this point open it at this point and sort unto most important first or it may go directly to him. if he has speaking engagements alot which he does, my guess is it is probably still in a stack on his desk, or if it was not marked personal & confidential it could have been accidently tossed.

After being an executive assistant for many years, my advice would be to mark it personal & confidential, request a signature (so that only the assistant will handle it) And enclose a small picture of children in the letter so that whomever opens it, the picture will draw their immediate attention. Do these things & I can guarantee he will get the letter (and not just in a mile high stack of fan letters or the pile of letters demanding action on a certain bill)
      Hope this helps.
    • Maybe under pressure, he can be trusted to look around him and follow a leader like Rand Paul. Cruz would make a great press secretary. Someone who can follow is invaluable.

Much as I think I am right about things, I would be a terrible leader. Therefore, I'd make a better follower. I think Ted Cruz can learn like the rest of us. Don't give up on him yet.

This reply was deleted.