Constitutional Emergency

ENJOY............AND PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS.

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen. Thanks Col and have a Blessed Christmas,

Thank you; thank you with deep heartfelt support Col. Riley for posting this moving rendition.

May His Spirit of Love, Grace, Power, manifest destiny of His believers, penetrate our soul, spirit, heart, mind & body throughout & beyond this season of celebration of His salvation for all mankind. God bless you and your family and your loved ones, Col. Riley. A most beautiful & spirit filled Christmas celebration to you, and all members of this Forum.

Thanks Col Riley.

We all need t be uplifted at some point in the harsh times we are facing as a nation.

God bless and keep all of us closer to Him in this Christmas season.

I WISH A JOYOUS MERRY CHRISTMAS and VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR for ALL on this and other Conservative sites like this one.  I hope YOU receive MY Christmas wish--Obama GONE and a dedicated Conservative President next November 8!!-------P.S. I LOVE this song and the song about the Christmas shoes.

Thank you Colonel! Merry Christmas!

thanks colonel Riley we need so much more of this... You have made my day ! Want to send this on to others.... !

Amazing song and beautiful rendition... has become my favorite and my favorite line is also "when you kiss your baby boy, you kiss the face of God"... Thanks, Colonel, great post as always and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Thanks for sharing. Great song

Thanks this is very beautiful

Beautiful, merry Christmas to everybody

Such a refreshing message of hope in this chaotic world.  Thanks so much for posting.  We really enjoyed it!

Thank you so much Harry that was Beautiful, I cry everytime I hear this song,I am so Thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has just recently touched my heart in new ways .I am just learning his ways now.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service