Constitutional Emergency

MAY TRUTH RULE - I THINK CRUZ IS AN EXCELLENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, BUT THE CONSTITUTION MUST BE OBEYED.....APUZZO IS CORRECT.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Hampshire Ballot Access Challenges Against Ted Cruz and Marco R...

New Hampshire Ballot Access Challenges Against Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Fail for Want of
                                                           Jurisdiction

By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
                                                       November 25, 2015

Christopher Booth of Concord, New Hampshire, Cameron Elliott of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Robert Laity of Tonawanda, New York, filed ballot access challenges in New Hampshire against presidential contenders Senator Ted Cruz and Senator Marco Rubio, arguing that neither of them is an Article II natural born citizen.  The challengers are correct.

Still, the New Hampshire Ballot Law Commission refused to rule on the question of whether the senators are natural born citizens because, chairman Brad Cook said, the issues were not under the panel’s purview.

“Our precedents say we don’t’ go there,” Cook said. “Personally, would I like the U.S. Supreme Court to decide these issues so we know what is, so it doesn’t keep coming up? Absolutely. Are we the vehicle to start that discussion? No, we’re not.”

http://www.wmur.com/politics/elections-panel-allows-cruz-rubio-to-a...

~~~~~

The Commission refused to rule, basically saying that it does not have jurisdiction over the question of whether Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are Article II natural born citizens.  It also said that it would like the U.S. Supreme Court to rule on the issue.

On the merits, neither Ted Cruz nor Marco Rubio are natural born citizens.  Neither the original nor amended Constitution defines a natural born citizen.  The unanimous U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett (1875) informed that we have to look outside the Constitution for its meaning.  It explained that at common law the nomenclature with which the Framers were familiar when the Constitution was adopted, all children born in a country to parents who were its citizens were "natives, or natural-born citizens," and that under that same common law all the rest of the people were "aliens or foreigners," who could be naturalized if they met the requirements of naturalization Acts of Congress. Minor v. Happersett (1875).

Cruz was neither born in the country, nor was he born to two U.S. citizen parents.  He was born in Canada, presumably to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father.  Unlike Senator John McCain, who was born in Panama to two U.S. citizen parents who were there to serve the military interest of the United States, neither of Cruz's parents were in Canada for purposes of serving in the U.S. military.  He therefore does not meet the definition of a natural born citizen.  Cruz is a citizen of the United States at birth only by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress.  He is therefore not a "natural born citizen" of the United States by virtue of the common law.  A “naturalized born” citizen of the United States is not and cannot be a “natural born” citizen of the United States.

Rubio was born in the country.  But he was not born to two U.S. citizen parents.  He was born in the United States, but to two non-U.S. citizen parents.  Hence, he also does not meet the definition of a natural born citizen.  He is a citizen of the United States at birth only by virtue of the Fourteenth Amendment and not by virtue of the common law that provides the only definition of the clause.  He needs the Fourteenth Amendment because, while born in the United States, he was not born to two U.S. citizen parents.  Rubio is a "born citizen" of the United States only by virtue of the Fourteenth Amendment.  He is therefore not a "natural born citizen" of the United States by virtue of the common law. Simply being a born citizen of the United States under the Fourteenth Amendment does not make one a natural born citizen of the United States under the common law.

So, neither Cruz nor Rubio are natural born citizens.  It is treason upon the Constitution and the rule of law to see our political institutions kick the can down the road under the guise of want of jurisdiction.

Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
November 25, 2015
http://puzo1.blogspot.com/
####
Copyright © 2015
Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
All Rights Reserved

Views: 1068

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You and I are of much the same opinion on Mr. Trump as are many here. However, there are many things most are not aware of that make Hillary a MOST unfit candidate.Liberty Guard is sending out a booklet on her history of shady deals and constitutional transgressions that would turn your stomach and make you wonder WHY she is being allowed to run at all! Liberty Guard is an organization formed by Former congressman Bob Barr, from 1995-2003. He is also a former U.S. Attorney. The listings of her sins is enormous and are verified by sources such as VOX, the Huffington Post, ( yes, THAT Huffington Post!) the International Business Times, Washington Post, Buzzfeed, The AP, NY Times, Washington Times, and Chris Wallace from Fox News! There are also excerpts showing very questionable "donations from FIFA, now under internal turmoil as the governing body of World Soccer, The 2022 Olympic corrupt Islamic regime of Qatar's $750,000 plus an ADDITIONAL amount between one and five million dollars but the Clinton foundation WILL not DIVULGE THE EXACT AMOUNTS  and the  Clinton's according to the Associated Press, have a secret "pass through," company called WJC, LLC designed to channel secret payments to the Clintons. Nice corruption if you can manage it , no? And yet, the lunatic left would see HER as President? What is WRONG with these people? I realize this is somewhat off topic but, it IS relevant since she appears very likely to secure the democratic nomination and the results of THAT would be absolutely FRIGHTENING!

Amen James!

Again, this thread is about "natural born citizen", not a topic for a government of theocracy. But since we all have opinions I say, Trump meets the "natural born citizen" status.  I am not judging or discerning Trump's salvation.

Christ says he came to save not condemn, also we are reminded to take the plank out or our own eye before we attempt the speck in a brothers eye.....we're also reminded that none are without sin, no not one.........therefore we can probably include all presidential candidates as well as you and me.

Judge not, lest ye be judged...

Linda, let me try to correct your misunderstanding of that portion of Scripture if I may be so bold. When someone makes a Theological statement, in this case we will take Trumps, "I'm a Christian but I've never had to ask for foregiveness" we must see if his statement "squares" with Gods Word, if you are a Christian it is the Holy Bible and its 66 books in total that must be your "Proof Texts".If his or her statement dosent square with the scripture it's not we who judge it is the scripture who judges him or her. It is the Scripyure which confirms or condemns the persons statement. The Bereans knew this and when they listened to Paul and the Apostiles they would go and search the scriptures to see if what they were saying was true or not. In Trumps case him saying he is a Christian but never had to ask for forgiveness is not in accordance with prober Biblical Theology. I didn't judge him the scripture did, I am only going by what Gods Word says is a nessessary prerequisite for Salvation. Scripture says you cannot be saved and not ask for forgiveness, even after the salvation experience we must ask for forgiveness daily because we still sin, we are in a state of grace but are still sinners hence the Apostile called himself the "Chief" of sinners. You either stand on Gods Word or you nievely misinterpret Scripture and believe a lie. That's why we are admonished to "Rightly" divide the Word of God. Do not judge has nothing to do with using the scriptures to arrive at Truth. Scripture IS the ultimate Truth.

My desire is that every presidential candidate and for that matter every politician to be a "born-again Christian".  Is that likely to happen?  Of course not as we live in Satan's world. 

"Natural Born Citizen" is a requirement/qualification listed in the US Constitution that each presidential candidate must meet.  Some of the candidates do not qualify.

You speak against yourself and most of our goals. I refute your "we live in Satan's world"

I think naming the names is the way to go. Not hide Cruz and Rubio are repugnant to the Constitution of the united States of America. (original)

Ronald........the world became Satan's when Adam bought the lie and disobeyed God. The result, Man cast out of the Garden and the suffering began.........it still goes on.......

Jesus said "by their fruits you will know them." I've seen enough of Trumps' speeches to see his fruits are rotten.

WAKE UP !  WE ARE OUT OF TIME !! –

On December 11 –

Ryan and Rinos will vote for the budget that will give Obama unlimited $ to start bringing in a hundred million refugees.

Obama is destroying our country in every way imaginable including, I heard, insuring Hillary as president.

All of us must read and follow the Call for Action on our website - which changes weekly.

you can also read the 10 page Articles of Impeachment at

http://cactn.weebly.com

many of the Republican Congressmen have received, read and agree with them – but they are too afraid to use them unless they get many many calls from angry Americans demanding they impeach!!   

The moment these ARTICLES of IMPEACHMENT are registered with the Judiciary committee - All future executive orders will be STOPPED and America will be able to watch the impeachment hearings on CSPAN

HOWEVER – if you are okay with Obama's goal of an Islamic controlled dictatorship- do nothing.

A video experience I want to share with this Forum. I feel this video is of significance to near all discussions of this Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5K3_l85to
    Billion Dollars Conspiracy : Who Are The Four Horsemen #Conspiracy (Documentary 2015)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service