Hi patriots.

May 20,2014

Today Mark Connors spoke with Colonel Riley on the air. Colonel Riley has asked that we flood the switchboard at the US capital. Have them connect you to the appropriate connection with your state representative and your senator.

Colonel Riley went on to ask, we the patriots standing with him, to talk with them about:

The lack of representation of our hired leaders.
We feel our country is in jeopardy and we want change.
We have seen what the lack of action is doing to us.

Colonel Riley finished up with relaying that this is imperative that we patriots continue to ring these phones off the hook and also continue to spread the word to everyone we know about OAS.

The three numbers are:
866-220-0044
877-762-8762
866-272-6622

Call as many times a day as you can!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Col. Riley is amazing. I am sitting here reading his words of passion for America and it truly brings tears to my eyes. Someone actually has the guts to do something instead of just talk. You can count on me for calls, e-mails and prayers. It's the least that I can do to help. Who cares if people are laughing at OAS. Good always wins. We only need to keep our faith in God strong and he will do the rest.

God Bless all the Patriots.

Janet

• I will do everything I can do everyday until (and after) our Constitutional Republic is restored.  Thank you Harry, for knowing we must make a stand, and taking the lead.  I look forward to "tea" with some of you when this Restoration is complete.  I Am also eagerly looking forward to the day we have a society founded on the principles of life, instead of the fear of death.

De Opresso Liber

• Hi Arthur, my name is Chet, I spent this past weekend with larry mcparland my nc leader . He wanted me to say hi to you . Also some talk about a phone bank and sitting with you over a cup of tea.
      • Let's get together.  Ask Larry for my e-mail and phone.

• Will call again.  Hard to get through to McCain, his mailbox is always full.  I may e-mail him.

• .Thanks for the info...

What time????

This reply was deleted.