Michael Savage - Can Anyone Tell Me How The Republicans Are Not Demanding Impeachment

Michael Savage-September 28, 2011 hour 1 all segments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOt7q9BKXjo

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Because republicans are just republicans. If the majority in the house were CONSERVATIVES, maybe they would be so afraid of their own shadow. Michael is philosophic enough to do a whole show on this shadow, I find it ironic that the GOP is the party of the military, because what do these estabolishment republicans do that true fighters can look up to?
    • BECAUSE THEIR CHICKEN WHO LOST THEIR WAY.
  • Had enough yet.
    • Obama Bin Lying
  • I listened up to the first caller. I'm sure it would be useless to contact my members of Congress because I live in California, so what else is there to do? 

• I've been listening to Michael for a very long time... He's an old friend.  I'm in total agreement with his point of view and I have been asking that very question since 2009. 

As a matter of fact, I have had the "IMPEACH OBAMA" sticker on my truck since then.

When are legislators going to wake up and smell the coffee?

IMPEACH OBAMA !!!    NOW !!!

• Here's the problem that I see about impeaching Obama right now, and it's a duplication of what happened with Clinton. Attempt impeachment and it will bring him personally to the forefront, all his criminal acts will be explained away by lame street media... which will cause his base to reunite and then hence, another 4 years. He and his cronies are all hoping for just this situation. They would use everything against the Republicans and Tea Party but most especially racism. It's all part of their plan in order to cause chaos. I think we are doing very well awakening America. We should continue, drastically change the picture in Washington and then in complete control we can still impeach him, from what I understand. Not only could we impeach him then, but we could arrest him and charge him criminally. I don't remember where I heard and/or saw this info, because it was awhile ago, but it's got to be out there on the internet.
    • WE NEED THE B.C............WE NEED THE FILES THAT ARE LOCKED UP, WE NEED TO BRING PELOSI UP ON CHARGES  AS SHE THE ONE WHO SIGNED THE PAPERS SAY HE WAS A CITIZEN.(2 DIFFERENT PAPERS)
    • Good Common Sense
This reply was deleted.